19. Mother Fish to the Rescue

Hate U Love U

Hae's POV

Why am I getting nervous? I feel like I'm gonna barf any moment now. This is much more nerve wracking than our debut stage. What if Hyuk told mom everything about us? How am I gonna explain my part then?

"Now, just sit there and relax Hae okay? I'm not gonna scold you or anything, just not a lot." I did what she told me. I'm really nervous.

"Mom, up to what detail did Hyuk told you?"

"Enough detail to make me do this to you. And you know I hardly scold you right?"

"Yes, I know. So what is it mom?"

"I've seen how hyuk was today, and I'm telling you, it isn't pretty. His eyes are swollen. The second I hugged him, he immediately cried. You know I hate seeing him cry Hae. I love him as much as I love you. He's like my third son. He told me how your relationship went down the drain. What really happened Hae?"

"I-I, I don't even know how to explain it mom. I-I just don't know how am I gonna explain myself after all that I did to him. I hate seeing him like this too mom. It takes a piece of my heart everytime I see a tear escape his eyes."

"Then what is holding you back to talk to him once and for all and explain your part?"

"Rejection. I'm afraid that what if I did explain my part but he's already tired of going through with this"

"But how are you gonna know what he feels if you yourself is afraid to know it yourself. Don't you want to be with him?"

 

I stopped. I just tilted my head down and felt tears run down my cheeks. It's just hard. After everthing I did to Hyuk, I'm afraid that he's tired to be with me already. Even though he loves me that much, we can't go on if he's tired of me already. I did so many cruel things to him that I can't even imagine I had the capability to do. Maybe people were right. You wouldn't know the true importance of someone unless they're gone. And now I'm suffering from all the actions I did.

"You know I want to be with him mom, more than everything in this world. But how am I gonna explain all of this?"

"Do what your heart tells you to. Don't think, just feel it. He'll understand all of it perfectly. He wants you back more than anything. He's just waiting for you to say it."

I stood up and gave her a hug

"You're awesome mom, thanks!"

"You're welcome dear, and I wouldn't just sit back and watch my OTP go down the drain"

 

Narrator's POV

The next day was much calmer than yesterday. Hyuk was alone at his noona's house and Hae stayed at their house. Still, Hae doesn't have any idea that Hyuk is at his noona's house. Hae's mom kept it as a secret since Hyuk asked her to. All that Hae's gonna do is to find Hyuk and just talk to him.

"Ah where is my phone when you need it" Hae groaned as he searched his room for his phone. He flipped the covers and found it under his pillow. He started dialing a certain number, praying hard that the monkey will finally talk to him.

"Come on Hyuk, just pick it up for a change"

He waited for the person at the end of the line, but he got no answer. He was about to cut off the call.

"Hello?"

 

Donghae's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello? Hyukkie-ah!" Finally!!

"What do you want Donghae?"

"I-I just want to hear you"

"Well you've heard me already, Bye"

"No no no no wait!"

"What?"

"I-I, I heard you're here in Mokpo?"

"Oh really? Well what is it to you then?"

"I wanna see you"

"I don't want to Hae."

"Just, please Hyuk? I wanna talk to you personally. Get this over it"

"Why? So you can see me cry infront of you again?"

"No, why would I want that? And who said I'm gonna make you cry again?"

"Never mind Hae. Fine I'll meet up with you. Let's meet later at the park, 2pm okay?"

"Thanks Hyuk! And one more thing."

"What?"

"I love you"

"..... uhm bye Hae" Then he ended the call.

Let's just hope he does show up late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! Waaahh sorry for the late update, been busy with school and other stuffs. So what do you think? I know its kinda short but I promise the next ones are gonna be good! =)) I've been indulging myself with ss4 fancams still and of course euntyrone's fancams and pics at FAME! =)) So proud for anchovy bb =)) Anyways, leave comment okay? And for my silent readers, cause I know there are, make me feel your prescence! Haha I don't bite! =))