The even greater plan (Part 2 mini chapter)

Hate U Love U

"That's it Hae, I give up. You're jinx." Sungmin sighed as he sat at the chair beside him. He was holding a roll of tape that was completely useless.

"Aww come on hyung I am so not jinxed!" Donghae replied as he also sat beside Sungmin.

"If you're not jinxed, then we should've finished this surprise of yours hours ago! We've been here for like 3 hours and that stupid banne can't even stay up straight!"

"I called you in for help hyung, ugh, I give up."

"Its not my fault everything is going so bad. This stupid tape is useless, it doesn't even stick. You're lights all bolted into flames because the socket is grounded. And you and I are drenched because of this stupid rain!"

"Fine fine, I told you I'm giving up."

"Let's just get inside Hae, you might get a fever or something"

 

Donghae pouted as he followed Sungmin inside the building. He was still mentally cursing himself for the visible failure of his so called great plan to win Hyuk's heart back.

"Come on hyung, let's try it one more time please?" Donghae tried using his puppy eyes to get his hyung to do it again.

"No and don't you dare do that to me, I'm the king of aegyo and no one can do na aegyo infront of me and be better at it than I am. So stop Lee Donghae" Sungmin just eyed his dongsaeng who was pouting endlessly.

"Come on hyung please?? I'm gonna tell on Kyuhyun, you know that hyung" Donghae threatened.

"And so? Do I look like I'm scared of him huh Donghae?"

"Repeat that again Minnie?"

 

Sungmin turned around and saw an obvious grumpy Kyu tapping on his foot at the door.

"Oh, hi Kyu" Sungmin quickly beamed at his boyfriend before rushing to his side.

"What did you say to Donghae?" Kyu asked. Sungmin glared at Hae after seeing him smirking.

"Oh nothing! I just said how awesome you are, right?"

"Right. And why are you wet?" Kyu asked.

"Its the rain's fault Kyu, I was helping Donghae set up something."

"We were suppose to set up this big event for my Hyukkie but ended up failing big time." Donghae explained.

"What do I expect to a jinx Lee Donghae?" Kyuhyun remarked.

"See Hae, I told you  you were jinxed."

"Ugh fine I'm jinxed. But you guys have to help me here okay? I need to still confess to Hyukkie by the ened of the day." Donghae pouted.

"Then let's just think of a new jinx free plan okay? First we need to get dry okay." Sungmin suggested.

 

The three went to one of the dressing rooms and changed their clothes before going to the van.

Donghae sure was lucky today since Hyukjae had Sukira guesting tonight, so it gives him like 2 hours to plan something at the dorm.

 

"Are you sure what we're doing is gonna be great?" Donghae asked as he hung up the banner he was holding.

"Don't jinx it! Just be quiet and follow everything I say okay? This will be perfect just try hyung" Sungmin said as he handed another pin to Donghae who was trying hard in putting the banner on the wall.

"Are you guys sure that this won't be another fail attempt? Why not do it like the old times?" Kyuhyun suggested as he went out of the kitchen still holding his PSP

"I really don't get it, what did I do back then that makes it special?" Donghae asked.

"It really wasn't something grand Hae, it was just heartfelt, just like what Hyukjae said to me." Sungmin said.

"It was?"

"Yeah,  I'm sure you'll remember it in no time anyways" Kyuhyun said,

"Let's stop that and just continue with this. Hyukkie's gonna be home in an hour!" Sungmin said and the two started getting themselves busy.

 

Let's just see if this really beats Donghae's balcony confession 4 years back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry! *hides* I know its been a month, I'm really sorry -_- Its just that my computer broke down and you know busy with college stuff. Sorry if its just a mini chapter. I stll have like 2 chapters to go then this will be over,
Super duper thanks to all of you for reading and sticking to this till the end!
Well, see you on the next update! :))