29. Disguising with a Mask

Hate U Love U

Hae's POV

Okay Donghae don't panic. Breathe. Breathe. Act natural and everything's gonna be fine.

Heck who am I kidding!? How am I suppose to react when I heard everything they talked about!? I'm panicking over here! What am I gonna do? How the hell am I suppose to react on that!?

I immediately closed the door stealthily so that Hyuk and Min hyung wont notice me.

I can't blame myself for panicking over this. I just heard that Hyuk, my bestfriend, and I are together!? How did that even happen? I mean, yeah I like Hyuk but not that way! I have a girlfriend. I'm suppose to only like her right?

 

After a few minutes, I decided to get out of the room and act as if nothing happened.

"Oh Hae, did you found what you wanted to give me?" Hyuk suddenly asked me. I decided to aboid making eye contact with him.

"Uhm n-nope. I think Min h-hyung ate it already"

"Oh! Was that Hyuk's? I'm sorry, I thought Kyu left it for me"

"No no its okay hyung." I told him.

I was trying to redirect my attention on anything besides Hyuk who was sitting beside me.

 

"Hey Hae are you okay? Are you sick or something?" He placed his hand on my forehead. I immediately moved away.

"I-I'm fine. J-Just fidgety thats all"

"Are you sure? Well okay, I'll accompany you to the room."

"Yep. T-thanks."

He helped me get up and helped me to go the room. I sat down and just again avoided his gaze,

"Well rest well okay? Min hyung and I would just visit the others upstairs okay? Call us if you need anything"

"Sure. Bye"

 

Everything just feels so weird. I don't know how to handle this.

 

Hyuk's POV

I left Hae on the room and went back to Sungmin hyung who was in his room.

"Hyung" I called out.

"What do you need?"

"Is it just me or is Donghae acting weird lately"

"Nope, he defnitely is acting weird. He keeps on fidgeting" He pointed out.

"I know right? And the way he moved away when I touched him. He's acting weird"

"That was definitely unexpected. He never moves away like that right? He looked mortified or something"

"There's something about him, I just can't pinpoint it yet. Maybe he's starting to remember?" I said to him.

"Maybe, or maybe not. If he's starting to remember, then he should be clingy on you like always."

"Well that's true. But I don't know. but something really is up."

"Maybe Yoona's got tricks under her sleeves again"

 

Ugh that dreadful hateful name again. The more I hear it, the more it makes me want to puke.

"Can you just not say her name? I feel like I'm gonna be sick"

"Very funny Hyuk. Oh, and how are you planning to break the ice on Hae?"

"What do you mean break the ice." I asked him.

"You know, telling him how things really are and Yoona is just a big fat liar."

"Its too hard to do that now. You saw how he acted towards me. Maybe I shouldn't tell him."

"Are you serious? You're just gonna watch that girl steal everything from you?"

"She's not stealing everything from me. And she's gonna pay for it in the end anyway."

 

Well I'm right, right? I wouldn't let her get away from all of this anyway, She's done too much already.

 

"Don't worry about her. She's gonna be sorry she's lying like that to Donghae."

"I already know that. I just hope Donghae doesn't believe everything she says,"

 

Narrator's POV

Around 4 in the afternoon, Sungmin went out to go Kyu's interview. Hyuk was stuck with the sleeping Donghae in their room. He was watching TV when Siwon came.

"Oh Hey hyung" Siwon greeted.

"Hi Siwon. I thought you were staying with your parents?"

"I was suppose to but they went out of the country. And you know how I don't like to be alone."

"Yeah, I know how you get freaked out sometimes. Haha" Hyuk chuckled.

"Haha funny hyung" Siwon sarcastically added.

"So, you plan on staying here for the night?"

"Hmm more like a week. I'll just be staying at Kibum's room then. He's away for Drama feeling right?"

"Yeah he is. He's been out for like 2 months already."

"I kinda miss him though. It when he's not here"

"I know what you mean. Well he's gonna come back sooner or later right?" Hyuk added.

 

Hyuk got up and took the plates and glasses infront of him and proceeded to the kitchen.

 

"Hey I'm gonna help you with hyung"

"Ah, you sure? I mean I can do it myself Siwonnie"

"Nah, I insist. You know how nice I am"

"Ugh, self praising again" Hyuk chuckled.

 

The two were washing dished together in the sink when Hae got out of his room, still yawning.

 

Hae's POV

Just an hour sleep?

"Are you sure? I mean I can fo it myself Siwonnie" 

Wait is that hyuk? I peaked to the kitchen and saw him with Siwon.

 

Did I hear that right? Siwonnie? What is that? Is that a nickname? Ugh Siwonnie. It makes me wanna puke,

"Nah. I insist. You know how nice I am"

Ugh. Siwon's just trying to show off. He's aegyo isn't even cute!

 

Why am I even getting angry over this thing? Why the hell do I feel so anxious right now?

Why am I jealous over that pathetic thing!?

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Wiii Merry Christmas! Yeah I know its late, but better late than never right? Well I've overcome my writer's block yey!  So I decided to update hehe XDDD AND! this is gonna be less of an angst! Its gonna be on the fluff side and you'll see Donghae in denial as a bonus XDD Well be sure to comment okay? My mood to update depends on the comments I get from you guys =))))