33. The Cat and Horse tandem with the pink bunny

Hate U Love U

Narrator's POV

It was obviously quiet at the dorm that night. Neither Hyuk nor Hae said a word to each other after their little fight early in the afternoon. Siwon and Heechul have been inside the room scheming about something.

Sungmin finally came home at around 7 in the evening before going to the radio station. He was obviously tired and was looking around for his little monkey friend.

Sungmin's POV

Now where is Hyuk? Its my first night at Sukira and I don't even know a thing! I knocked on his door and slowly opened it. I saw him sitting on the bed, staring at the floor. Did something happened around here?

I approached him and patted his shoulders.

 

"Hey, you okay?" I shook him a bit but he didn't even move. I kept shaking him but there was no response.

"You know Hyuk, if you continue ignoring me, I won't help you with whatever you're going through." I was about to walk away when Hyuk held on to my shirt. He is so predictable.

 

"So what really happened? Why are you depressed like that?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Its Hae---"

"What!? Donghae again? Look what's happening, I told you a hundred of times already----" 

"Look, stop talking and just listen to me okay?" Hyuk cut me off and I just stared at me.

"Do you wanna hear what happened or not?" I nodded at him.

"Good, then be quiet and listen to me."

 

I listened carefully at him and heard every bit of his story.

"See hyung?"

"Wow. I never knew you could be as dense as that hyuk"

"What?"

"You're even denser than Donghae"

"How did I became dense?"

"Siwon told you everything already. Hae is jealous"

"What? Come on. Why are you all telling me that?"

"Because that's the truth. If he's not jealous, then how do you explain how he acted that way?"

"Ugh, I don't know. That's why I'm asking you now."

I glared at him. Hyuk is becoming denser and denser by the minute. He's not being asking himself on why Hae's acting that way. Its way to obvious.

 

"Hyung, come on, help me okay?" He asked me.

"Hmm, what else would I do. Just stay here okay. I'm gonna go to Heechul hyung for a minute"

"Why?"

"Just because. Wait here and don't go out. Hae's in the living room."

 

I left the room and went straight to Heechul hyung's room. Of course I lied about Hae being alone in the living room. He was sleeping at Teukie's room in the meantime.

I entered the room and saw the two arguing with each other.

 

"What the hell are you thinking!? Do you even think that's gonna work!?"

"Come on hyung, there's no harm in trying this one."

"I don't care. This is just one of your lame excuses to make me go to church with you. That won't happen even if I kill you now."

"You're being too harsh on me hyung"

"Whatever Siwon."

"Uhm guys." I interrupted them for a bit.

"Oh, hey minnie. have you done what I asked you?" Heechul hyung asked me.

"Yes and Siwon's right. Hyuk is stupid." I sighed.

"See, I told you hyung. Hyukjae is being stupid and blind at the same time" Siwon complained.

"I know, but what are we gonna do? Donghae's the same because he's still confused like a little girl with his first love."

"I thought both you and Siwon already have a plan for those two?"

"Not yet, because this Son of God over here is spitting out nonsense" Heechul hyung argued.

"Again with the words hyung. I didn't do anything"

"What did you do Siwon?" I asked them.

 

Heechul hyung sighed and Siwon faced me, smiling.

"Well, I kinda suggested to set up the two inside the church.."

I stared at him,

"Look, even you are surprised with what he said. Is he even making sense. Why the hell would you set up two people inside a church!?"

"Well I would!" Siwon continued to argue.

"Can you two stop? We have a problem here remember?" I reminded them.

"What are we going to do now?" Siwon asked.

 

I was also thining of a plan. Then I noticed Heechul hyung smirking.

"You have an idea already Heechul hyung, right?"

"You're both lucky that I'm smart. Of course the great Kim Heechul has something up his mind" He smiled.

 

Whatever it is, I know its gonna be extreme and its gonna be tiring. I can just feel it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! Waaah sorry if it took me a while to put up the next chapter. Been busy with school and its killing me T.T Its hard being a graduating student. Argh! Anyways, I'll reveal their plan on the next chapter. Guess no one expected Sungmin to be part of their scheme. =)))

 

Anyways, SJ won daesang again!! Yey!  We're on a roll elfs! =))) By the way, thanks for reading my fic. I really love all of my subscribers! Sorry if I don't reply to your comments but I ready them one by one so don't worry. To my silent readers, please do comment. I wanna know your thoughts! So Enjoy! =))))