21. The chasing Fish

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

Damn you Lee Donghae! I already got the feeling that I shouldn't have went there in the first place. I just made myself look more of an idiot 10 times worse!

He's nothing but a waste of my time anyways. I thought he was ready to talk to me seriously about everything, and what do I get? Him and the fish faced Yoona holding hands! If he was gonna make me see that, it was better if he slapped me. What I saw was a 100 times worse and heartbreaking than any physical pain.

Was I still a toy to him? Like a lost puppy that would come to his side everytime he wants me to? Was I still that pathetic to him? I've already made a fool out of myself a million of times already infront of him, and I swear its never gonna happen again.

 

Now I'm practically running to nowhere. Still crying my heart out, it was just plain stupid to even listen to him. I've finally decided everything and its never gonna change, I think. 

I'll erase every memory me and Donghae had when he started getting together. I'll no longer have someone named Lee Donghae in my heart. He'll be forever a mistake that took half of my life away. He was just a distraction. He ruined me. He ruined everything. I think all that's left is to be a stone everytime he's there. I'll completely ignore him as if I never met him. I know its harsh but its nothing compared to what he did to me.

Let's just see how he feels when its me toying with his feelings.

Curse you Lee Donghae.

 

Hae's POV

Where is Hyukkie? It wasn't even suppose to go down like that! I had everything all planned out, and what do I get? A crying hyuk and a pathetic looking Yoona. I know I was harsh at her but she totally deserve every bit of it. I'll never forget this. Everything was supposed to be alright, but she just turned everything upside down! How am I gonna explain this to Hyuk if I'm already destroyed?

I kept looking at the benches around the park, maybe Hyuk is still here? I've got nothing to lose anyways, not now.

I've been walking for a couple of minutes already and still no sign of him. He must've left. I don't things to end this way. It was practically my fault anyways. Everything happened because of my stupid little mistake. 

How is he even gonna believe me that I still love him though. He'll just think that I'm pathetic. Would he still believe me even with what he saw? He'll believe me. I know he will. He still loves me right?

 

Hyuk's POV

I rushed back home and starting to pack my things again. I can't stay here any longer. 

I dialed Teukie hyung's number.

"Hello, teukie hyung"

"Oh hyuk!! How've you been?"

"There's been a change of plans."

"Plans? What plans?"

"I'm coming back tonight."

"What? Here in Seoul? I thought you'll be back after 3 weeks? Its just been 3 days hyuk!"

"I know, but I wanna go back. Me moping here alone won't do me anything good. I'd rather use my time in doing what I love. Just tell manager hyung for me okay?"

"Okay, I'll tell him to fix your schedule right away. Well see you in a few hours"

"Thanks hyung"

I grabbed everything and put it inside the suitcase. It's a beginning of something new for me. A new life without him isn't gonna be easy, but everytime I remember all those things that he did to me, I know I can do it. If he did it, then I can right? I'll just have to  focus my attention to someone else. He already forgot about me, its time to move on.

 

Narrator's POV

Hyuk booked the first flight to Seoul. It was his first time on a plane alone. He was indeed different. His aura was stronger than ever. The bubbly and clumsy hyuk wasn't showing anymore. He was a whole new different person.

Meanwhile, Donghae went home and just sulk at a corner of his room. He called up his hyung to know if hyuk might have called them.

"You mean you already saw hyuk?" Teuk asked the latter at the end of the phone.

"Yes, just hours ago. Did he called you? He just left me there"

"Yeah he did. He already left Mokpo."

"What!? Like when!?"

"He called me 2 hours ago. He said he's gonna come back tonight. I guess he's already on a plane"

"Why didn't you told me that earlier hyung!?"

"wel did you ask me?? i dunno what's going on between you two anymore, but i know he's angry at you. his voice was different"

"i'll explain later hyung, i'm gonna go back to seoul tonight too"

"okay, i'll arrange everything"

With that, Hae swiftly arranged his things and bid his mom goodbye.

 

Hyuk's POV

I'm finally back at Seoul. The plane just landed 5 minutes ago. I'm here getting my things at the counter. I walked out of the door and saw reporters around, they weren't expecting me there. I had a blank expression, but I just remained cool. I saw manager hyung and went to him.

Everything starts here anyway. Its gonna be a new me, maybe,

 

Let the games begin Lee Donhae

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! Waahaha is it a cliffhanger? XD So do you like where this is going? I'm gonna completely forget about Hae's sickness for a moment and just focus on their relationship. So most of you got what you wanted, the chasing Hae wins hehe XD Promise I'll update soon!! Keep those comments coming in! =)))