7. Letting it all out

Hate U Love U

Hyuk's POV

 

So we went ahead, He was taking quick glances at me while I was seeping out of the carton. He was still driving.

"Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. He burst into a laugh.

"Are you that happy all because of a strawberry milk? Why sob while drinking it?" I looked at the mirror. I was still tearing up. I quickly wiped it away. I pushed him.

"Yah! Something was in my eye. I'm not that childish unlike you!" 

"Oh really? Since when was I childish?"

"Oh come on Hae. It would take me months to tell you all of the times when you were childish" I laughed at him. He was still staring at me.

 

"What now?" I asked him.

"Nothing. It's been so long since I played with you like this hyukkie!" He started messing up with my hair. I just let him. In fact I really won't get mad at him anymore. Ne needs me now more than ever. I wanna be with him and just enjoy every moment of it. Who knows that maybe it'll be the last time I would spend with him.

 

Narrator's POV

The two arrived at the dorm, They were laughing and chatting while they entered the room. The others were just silent and were looking at the two as they entered their shared bedroom.

"Okay. Am I seeing it right?" Shindong blinked and asked the members.

"Yeah hyung! It means they okay now!" Wookie cheered.

"But what kind of miracle made those two friends again?" Heechul asked.

"Maybe they talked when me and Min here left them." Kyu added.

"OMG!! I left Hyukkie!!" Min shouted,

"And you just remembered that now!?" Chul asked.

"So that's why I felt like I left something. I left hyukkie at the building. I feel upset!" MIn said,

"Well at least you helped the two patch things up." Teuk said.

 

Kyu's POV

I know I should be happy right? But why am I indefinite about this? How did hyuk hyung suddenly change his moods quickly like that? He was obviously enraged by hae hyung earlier but now they're acting as if nothing happened. Has he discovered it already?

 

Narrator's POV

After an hour, Hae and the others all left for their individual activities. Only Hyuk, Kyu and Heechul and were left at the dorm.

Kyu was too busy playing starcraft at their living room while the other two were watching tv.

 

"Hyukkie-ah, how did you patch things up with Hae?" Hee asked.

"Us? We just had a simple conversation that's all. Why'd you ask hyung?"

"Why? Is it bad to ask? I mean all of us saw how you two were already ready to beat each other up whenever that issue comes up. We were just taken aback seeing you two close like that again. Are you two back together?"

"Uhm no? What would make you think that we're back together hyung?"

"Why not? You complement each other well and you two really look good together even if others don't know it. Even the ELFs are in favor of you two!!" Chul shouted at hyuk. The volume of Kyu's game was way up and was disrupting the two's conversation.

 

"Yah magnae!! Turn that thing down! It's like I'm being ambushed here with all the gunshots!"

"Heechul hyung ssshhh... We're not back together and I think that won't clearly happen again. And besides, he's with Yoona remember?"

"He's with her? That figures. Don't worry hyuk I'm on your team! EUNHAE ALL THE WAY!!" Heechul cheered,

"Thanks hyung? And besides I'm fine with everything right now. He's happy with her and whatever makes him happy is fine with me.

"Whatever. Just everytime you have a problem, just come to me okay? I'll be here for you." Heechul started getting up and was about to get out of the dorm.

"Hyung where are you going?" Hyuk asked,

"I'm just gonna buy food for heebum, I'll be right back" Chul said,

 

So both hyuk and kyu were the only ones left at the dorm.

"Well its good that you and Hae hyung are ok now." Kyu said,

"Thanks kyu"

"How did you made up? And tell me the details hyung"

"Why are your curious kyu?"

"Because I saw how crappy you were a week ago and now you're okay. What's up with that hyung?"

"We talked about matters Kyu. I told him I'm okay and he was too. I mean there's no more reasons for us to fight right?"

"But what made you change your mind?"

"Okay. Please don't tell anyone okay? Remember the truth Yoona was talking about?"

"Yes. What is it?"

"I found out already. I know the truth and that definitely changed my mind."

"H-how did you found out?"

"I can't tell you but that really made me understand things so much better"

"Well I think it's good that you already know hyung"

"Why? Do you know it already?"

"I know hyung, Ever since that result came out, I knew it"

"You know that Hae's sick?!"

"Yes hyung and I know that he doesn't have that much time left,"

"What are we gonna do kyu? I don't want him to die" Hyuk began to cry,

"We have to keep this from him. He'll be in pain and probably depressed if he knows that you already know everything"

 

 

 

 

Done! Sorry for the late update. I just got excited with the Album launching of Mr.Simple here in the Philippines! Finally got my Hyuk cover! Just waiting for the korean version.

Sorry if Hae has a sickness in here. I really can't think of any other reason that would make this more dramatic rather than earning a disease. 

The next update is about the contents of the envelope Hyuk saw in Hae's car. So keep on commenting and tell me who and what you want to see on the next chapters. =))))