EPILOGUE

Flavor of Love

 


~On their way home~

 

Ryu: So you do remember everything now?

Ji Eun: Nope.

Ryu: Huh??? Then how come…?

Ji Eun: The nurse that gave you the note told me that you’re a womanizer and so I thought you’re the person on the letter that I made before my accident.

Ryu: Only because of that? That is…so shallow.

Ji Eun: It’s not only that!

            Because…from the moment you entered in my room and I saw your face and your eyes…I felt something strange and bothersome, I don’t understand what it is but it’s extraordinary. Then when you said those things to me…it’s like you’re talking in my heart. Now…what I only know is even if I still don’t remember you I know you’re a big part of my life and… my heart never forgets about you.

 

            Ryu smirked happily after hearing that from the girl that he truly loves then he took her hands and this time she didn’t took it back.

 

Ryu: Don’t worry because from now on we will create new and happy memories together. I’ll show you the Flavor of Love…

 

 

Few weeks have pass and they finally graduated High School.

~1 year Later~

 

[Jun and Sae]

            They both decided that Jun should study in Europe to enhance his skills in cooking while Sae stayed to continue her training in swimming as she was qualified to be part of the national team. Even if it’s hard because they don’t see each other personally everyday but they see to it that they will always find time to talk to each other through phones and in Skype.

 

[Lee and Mina]

            Lee tried to pursue his singing career and now he’s going to release his first single while Mina entered college and took up Education as she wanted to be a teacher. In their busy schedules they always find time to see each other after their work. Also, months after their graduation Lee already asked Mina to be his wife in front of their store through a song. Mina accepted it so they’re actually engage now.

 

[Ryu and Ji Eun]

            Ryu entered college to be a Detective as he really wanted to help and serve the people while Ji Eun just stayed in the Rainbow Café and become the manager of one of its branches. Together they built new happy memories and even though they’re not always happy and fun memories but as the time passes by their relationship together became much stronger and stronger as they face the different challenges of their lives.

 

[Lui and?]

            Lui continued his career in chess and now he’s already representing his country while also being a student of Law. He’s also there whenever Ji Eun needed him and now he already fully accepted that they are just brothers and sisters. Lui also decided to not fall in love yet but who knows when love will come and happen to him?

           

~The End~

---------

Again, thank you very much! Please comment...Please...