CHAPTER 30: Just when she thought

Flavor of Love

 

            The next day in school is just like their normal day but for Ryu it’s another day to be happier especially that he can now feel the progress of what he’s doing for Ji Eun. It made him even happier when for the first time he saw her wearing the watch that he bought for her. So during their break he decided to take a picture together with their friends in front of their school. Everyone was confused of what he’s up to but when they asked him he didn’t give them any answer but just his trade mark evil-seductive smile.

       

            Even if Ji Eun doesn’t see herself; unknowingly whenever she sees Ryu smile it also put a smile on her face. However that didn’t take long because right after their class the three bullies blocked her way again and now they put her in the roof top.

 

Ji Eun: Again?

Leader: We told you to stay away from him! You think this is just a joke?

Ji Eun: My best friend told me before to stay away from Ryu but I didn’t do that and now you people will tell me the same thing? You think I’m going to follow you like that?!

 

            She said with a trembling voice still nervous about what they are capable off and then suddenly the leader slapped her hard that it made a mark on her delicate face. She touched her face and looked back at her with fierce eyes. The leader took one step backward as she looked into her expressive eyes.

 

Leader: Huh, you’re tougher than she thought. Well, if you don’t want to listen just be ready.

Ji Eun: If you like Ryu just tell him!

Leader: I don’t like him, it’s not me.

Ji Eun: Then who?

 

            The leader did not answer her and walked away while her other two friends threw eggs on Ji Eun. Helpless, she covers her head with her arms as she sat down on the ground, in her mind she really wanted to fight back but her body couldn’t move from where she is sitting. After throwing a lot of eggs on her they just left her there. Right after they left her Ji Eun put her guard down and looked up at the blue sky and took a deep breath.

 

Ji Eun: I just don’t understand them.

 

            She said like nothing happened then her phone rings.

 

Ji Eun: Hello?

Ryu: Where are you? You disappeared after our class.

Ji Eun: I have some business to attend to?

Ryu: (Chuckles) Business? What are you now business woman? Where are you now?

Ji Eun: Resting. Why?

Ryu: You’re not going to work?

Ji Eun: No, I think I’ll just rest for a while.

Ryu: Okay. Okay. Ba-byiiee! 

 

            Before he hanged up he said in a cute baby voice that made Ji Eun chuckles. 

 

Ji Eun: Aegyo. (Smiling shyly by herself)

 



 

~The next day~

 

            The next day is another day in school. Since their classes were suspended because of the visitors in their schools the students were just wandering around the campus. Ji Eun came to school still with smile on her face despite of what happened to her yesterday. She greeted the people she knows like before but what’s weird is that whenever she greets them they will just start whispering with their friends or some of them will just ignore her.

 

*Poor girl she’s so clueless *

*I did not know that she will fall for him, stupid girl*

*We all know that he will never be serious with girls*

*I deserve to have her than him*

 

            Ji Eun heard some of their whispers as she passed by until a guy approach her who is her former classmate and also confessed his love with her before.

 

Classmate Guy: Ji Eun-ah…(He said with a pity voice)

Ji Eun: (Confuse) Why?

Classmate Guy: You haven’t seen it?

Ji Eun: See what?

Classmate Guy: He doesn’t deserve your love. Forget about him and instead accept my love!

Ji Eun: Wait. I don’t understand. What do I need to see?

Classmate Guy: No! I will not tell you what you need to see, I can’t afford to see cry or hurt.

Ji Eun: Please, if it concerns me just tell me.

Classmate Guy: …In…In your classroom…

 

            Ji Eun did not waste more time and went to their classroom and when she got there she was surprise of crowd students. But when she stepped in the room all of them looked at her like she did a crime, they start to mumble as they watch her. Bravely she walks in and the students made their way so Ji Eun just followed it until she stopped in front of a wall. Slowly she looked up until she saw the pictures they are talking about. She had to make her eyes wide just to make sure she’s seeing the pictures right. Suddenly she felt like her heart is beating slowly and got deaf from the whispers around her.

         

Her hands went cold and it was trembling so she clenched it and unexpectedly her eyes were filled of tears. Her mind went blank and all she could think of is that she needs some air to breathe so she just looked away and walked out of the room and as she goes to the rest room she bumped into someone she wouldn’t want to see that time.

 

Ryu: Ji Eun, I’ve been looking for you. (Smiling)

 

            They looked into each other and before Ryu say another thing to her Ji Eun made a smile to him and cut him.

 

Ji Eun: Looks like you…had a good time last night. 

 

            Then with no more words she runs away to the rest rooms. There she quickly washed her face then she did some deep breathing.

 

Ji Eun: It’s just normal Ji Eun, besides he’s a womanizer.

 

            She closed her eyes and said it to her mind again and again but then she remembered the pictures a while ago where Ryu is kissing a girl in the park. She shook her head and took a deep sigh.

 

Ji Eun: What is this? Why am I like this?

 

            She said looking at her reflection in the mirror.

 


 

            Ryu got confused towards Ji Eun’s actions so he was about to follow her when his brothers blocked his way.

 

Ryu: Why?

Jun: How could you do that to Ji Eun?

Lee: Are you really serious about her?

Ryu: What? I don’t understand you.

 

            Then they lead him outside the school where they can talk alone.

 

Ryu: What?

 

            He asked impatiently then his other twin brothers gave to him the pictures that they took in their room. As soon as he looked at it his eyes went wide and he can’t even believe of what he’s seeing. He saw himself in the park with a girl and they are kissing. But the picture was taken from the back of the girl that’s why it’s hard to recognize her.

 

Lee: Now, explain yourself.

Ryu: This could be taken months or years ago.

Jun: It looks recent because of your hair. But why would they post it in school?

Ryu: What? They posted it?

Lee: Who is the girl? When did this happen?

Ryu: I’ve been in a park with lots of girls before so I don’t remember who this person is.

 

            They were talking when Lui came in.

 

Lui: We need to talk…alone.

Ryu: Why?

Lee: Oh, I still have to go to Mina.

Jun: Me too, I’m sure Sae is looking for me.

            His brothers decided to left and leave them alone but the truth is they just hid themselves to listen to their conversation.

 

Ryu: What do you…

 

            Lui did not let Ryu finish his sentence and gave him a punch on his face that made him knocked on the ground. He looked back at Lui as he wiped the blood at the side of his lips then he stood up.

    

Lui: You know you deserve it. This will be the last time I’m going to tell you to stay…

Ryu: I will not do that. I don’t have to explain myself to you but remember this I never played Ji Eun and never will. Keep that in mind until your last breath here on earth.

 

            They look in each other’s eyes with furious looks then Lui take another step and held Ryu’s collar.

 

Lui: You don’t know what I’m capable of especially when I found out that you’re just playing with her.

Ryu: Huh, I have nothing to hide.

 

            He said as he took away Lui’s hand from his collar then he left and that’s when his brothers came out from where they are hiding.

 

Ryu: I think I need to look for Ji Eun. I have a feeling that she already knew about this.

Lee: Wait, you already saw her?

Ryu: Yes, she just greeted me but I know that something is strange. I need to explain to her everything.

Lee: Explain what? You still don’t know what happened.

Jun: We have to find out first who did this and who the girl is.

Lee: Yes, what’s important now is to find out what really happens so try all you can Ryu to remember this.

 


 

Mina: Ji Eun! Where have you been?

Ji Eun: Hm? From the rest room, why?

Sae: Have you seen it?

Ji Eun: Are you referring to the pictures of Ryu and a girl kissing? Yes I already did saw it.

Mina: Are you okay?

Sae: That guy! Just when we thought he’s really serious about you.

Ji Eun: I’m okay. There’s nothing wrong with it.

Sae: What? He cheated on you.

Mina: You can’t just let it go away!

Ji Eun: He does not belong to me or to anyone so he’s free to do that. Besides we all know that he’s a womanizer.

Mina: You mean it’s really okay with you?

Sae: You don’t feel hurt or something?

Ji Eun: (Shook her head) No.

Mina: (Sigh) Well, somehow it’s good that you don’t have any special feelings for him because it really hurts to find out that the guy you like is just playing on you.

Ji Eun: Yeah.

 

            She muttered as she looked away still feeling the coldness in her hands because the truth is she doesn’t know what she’s feeling right after she saw the pictures, she doesn’t know if she’s angry, sad, hurt, or just okay with it but what she knows is that something’s bothering her and she don’t know what it is yet. But then suddenly her phone rings and when she answered it she didn’t expect the person whose on the other line. 

----------------------

Thank you for reaeding! Please comment and subscribe! Any questions or suggestions?? Keke~ God Bless!