CHAPTER 33: Filler Chapter: Mimi

Flavor of Love

 


~Early in the morning at Triplet’s House~

 

Jun: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

            He screamed painfully while holding a towel in his hands so his brothers run worriedly towards him.

 

Lee: What happened? (Worriedly)

Ryu: Are you okay? (Worriedly)

Jun: (Shook his head sadly) No…

        Mimi is missing…I just left her in her bed and now she’s gone.

Ryu: What do you mean she’s missing?!

Lee: Did you look for her?

Jun: Yes, but there’s no sign of Mimi. What should we do?

Ryu: Did you scold her last night? You were the last one she played with.

Jun: No. No. I did not scold her. We were happy.

Lee: Since we don’t have food maybe she’s hungry and looking for a food.

Ryu: Whatever it is we should find her, especially now that Ji Eun and I are getting along well.

Lee: Aish, in your dreams. She still doesn’t love you.

Ryu: Not yet! But don’t’ tell her about this neh? Please. Please.

Lee Okay. Okay.

Jun: But where could she be? Maybe she went to Ji Eun.

Lee: Well, could be.

        We don’t have a choice Ryu. We have to go to her house.

Ryu: How are we going to do that without her knowing that we’re looking for Mimi?

Lee: Then let’s just pretend that we’re just visiting her.

 

~Ji Eun’s House~

 

            The doorbell rang so she has to leave her room for a while to check her visitors and unexpectedly it’s the triplets.

 

Triplets: Good Morning Ji Eun-ssi! (They greeted her in unison)

Ji Eun: (Confuse) Eh? What are you guys doing here?

Lee: Ah, just visiting. Is it okay?

Ji Eun: Ah, eh…s-sure. Come in.

Jun: Don’t worry; we also brought some foods for you.

Ji Eun: Thank you.

 

            They went in as they looked around the house that’s why Ji Eun got even more confuse to their actions.

 

Ji Eun: Yah, what are you doing?

Ryu: Haha! Just looking at your house.

Jun: Your house is cute like you. Did you build it?

Ji Eun: Eh?

Lee: Ah, Ji Eun…May I go to your rest room?

Ji Eun: (Showed the direction) There.

Jun: Ji Eun, I’ll put the food in the kitchen.

Ji Eun: Let me do it.

Jun: No. I can do it.

Ryu: Ah by the way I’ll go out and get some fresh air.

Ji Eun: O-okay. Just close the door when you’re done… (She said while yawning)

 

            Since she was still sleepy she didn’t care much about them so she just let them and went back to her bed and sleep again. Meanwhile the triplets continue to look for Mimi they went there and there but still can’t find her.

 

Ryu: Aish, really? How could she do this to us?

Lee: She’s not here.

Jun: We still haven’t searched that room. (Pointing at one room)

Ryu: No, that’s her room. We can’t just do that.

Lee: Yeah, you’re right…However what if she’s there with her? At least we have to find out.

Jun: But we can’t go there since we’re all boys and she’s sleeping.

Ryu: Call your honey then.

Jun: Yah, I don’t call her honey.

Ryu: Whatever just call them, both of you.

 

            So he called her and after a while Sae and Mina come in.

 

Sae: How could you lose Mimi?

Jun: We didn’t lose her, just missing.

Mina: It’s just the same. So what so you want us to do?

Lee: Just go to her room and look if Mimi’s there.

 

            Just to help them Sae and Mina agreed and quietly went into her room. Sleeping Ji Eun have no idea that her friends are already searching the room for Mimi however in the end Mimi is also not there, so they just went out.

 

Mina: No signs of Mimi.

Sae: You should really find her, you know how Ji Eun loves that cat.

Lee: Okay we’ll go now, just don’t tell her okay?

Sae: Okay.

 

            Then they left and decided to split, Jun went to pet stores to check if Mimi got mixed up with other cats, Ryu goes to their school and Lee went to a park. However after an hour of looking for her they still didn’t find her. So they met up in the park where Lee is waiting.

 

Jun: What should we do now?

Ryu: We have to keep looking for her.

Lee: Let’s just buy a new one, Ji Eun wouldn’t know.

Ryu: Of course she will; that’s our pet. Like our daughter.

Lee: (Chuckles) since when you got so corny eh?

Jun: Wait. Wait. Look, isn’t that Mimi?

 

            Jun pointed to a cat that really looks exactly like Mimi but she was playing by 4 middle school boys. They went over them and in their surprise they are quadruplets, all boys and they are really identical. But Ryu didn’t care if they are still kids what he just wants is to get Mimi back.

 

Ryu: Yah, the cat that you’re playing is ours. Give it back.

Kid1: What? This is Momo she’s our cat.

Jun: But…can you just let us see her?

Kid2: No! (Hiding Momo in a bag)

Lee: Kids, we just want out cat back.

Kid3: If you want her fight for her.

Kid1: What are you talking about? She’s our pet ever since.

Ryu: You should stop lying.

Kid4: Let’s have a battle!

Triplets: Eh?

Kid2: Dance battle.

Ryu: Huh, are you serious about that? You still don’t know us? We’re the dancing triplets! (He said boastfully trying to scare the kids)

Lee: Don’t agree to it (Whispered to Ryu)

Ryu: Trust me they are just kids.

         Okay let’s battle. We should let the people here be out judge.

 

            They parted ways for while to talk what kind of dance they are going to do.

 

Lee: Are you insane? Why did you agree?

Ryu: Why?

Jun: You really don’t know?

Lee: They are champions in B-boying! They are becoming popular now.

Ryu: R-really? But they are just kids.

Jun: That’s why they are popular.

Ryu: Then what should we do now?

Lee: We have no choice; we have to get Mimi back.

 

            So they discussed of what they are going to do and they decided to choose on their own dance then after a while they gathered again with people around them to be their judge. The triplets let the quadruplets dance first. Their style is hip hop and b-boying. They dance really well and then they did some handstands, back flips, air flares, halos and a like. They were like flying here and there and it left the triplets speechless while watching them. After they danced the people applaud loudly with amazement of their performance.

 

            Now it’s their turn Lee went first and with the use of his phone he played a song but then he also started to sing. Shyly he started singing shabang, shabang while dancing to it, his two brothers looked down embarrass of what their brother prepared. However because he’s really charming the people were happy watching him and also gave him a clap. The next one is Jun just like Lee he played a background song but he did not sing. He danced into the song of 2pm which is Again, they are a Kpop band who are really famous in Korea. His two brothers were actually shock to see that he’s that good in dancing because this is the first they saw him dance. Again the people clapped to his performance because he delivered it very well. Now for the last one is Ryu. He also played a background song and when his brothers heard the song they turned around acting like they don’t know him. It’s a song from KARA a girl group band in Korea and the song is Mister. His brothers always see him dance this at home that’s why they are acting like that. So Ryu started to move his hips and then danced into it. He did not feel shameless to it and was actually really into the song and dance, moving his hips here and there. In the end the people also applause into his performance.

 

Lee: That was really embarrassing.

Ryu: Look who’s talking.

Jun: (Sigh) Actually I’m the only one who can really dance.

Lee: Then why don’t we try singing huh?

Ryu: Yeah, let’s see…

 

            One of the representatives of their audience came to the center and announces the winner. The triplets were really nervous while the quadruplets were just really relaxed.

 

Representative: And…and…our choice is Team…Team Quadruplets!!! I’m really sorry Team Triplets, but you’re all more handsome, cute and charming than them.

Ryu: Then you should’ve let us win. (He complained)

 

            Then the people started to go while the triplets just stayed there.

 

Jun: What should we do now?

Lee: They did not let us win because they will feel bad to the kids.

Ryu: Whatever.

 

            Ryu walked away and went over to the Quadruplets.

 

Ryu: Yah! This is not funny anymore! (He said angrily)

Kid1: W-why? (Scared)

Ryu: I need to see that cat or else I will not think twice to bit all of you.

Kid2: Huh, so you will bit kids?

Ryu: For that cat yes. Now give it to me!

 

            However they are really hard headed and instead of giving the cat Kid 3 punches Ryu’s face but Ryu is much faster than the kid thought that’s why he was able to catch it effortlessly with his hand.

 

Ryu: Now…give it before I lose my temper…I just wanna see it.

 

            Scared, Kid 4 gave the cat to him. Ryu looked at the cat and it really has the same texture and built as Mimi however when he lifted it up he saw that it’s a boy and not a girl. Sadly he gave it back to them and walked back to his brothers.

 

Lee: What did you find out?

Ryu: It’s not Mimi it’s really Momo.

Jun: (Sigh) She must really mad at us for doing this.

Lee: Let’s just go home and tomorrow tell Lui and Ji Eun that we lost Mimi.

 

            With no choice they went back home all feeling sad about what happened.


~Next Morning~

 

 

            They took their breakfast still sad while looking at Mimi’s favorite place at the kitchen. It was interrupted when someone rang their doorbell. Ryu quickly opened it hoping that someone brought Mimi back but when he opened it, it was actually their Grandma giving them a visit.

 

Ryu: Oh…

Grandma: Wow, you look so disappointed.

Jun: Hello grandma.

Grandma: Why do you look all so sad?
Lee: It’s because we lost Mimi. We miss her so badly.

Grandma: That’s good…because I brought something for all of you.

 

            She put out a cage where a sleeping cat is that really looks like Mimi so it even make them sad.

 

Ryu: Even if she really looks like Mimi…

Jun: Mimi is still different from her.

Lee: But I’m impress that she really looks like her…

Ryu: Yeah, like what we saw yesterday.

Jun: Where did you get that, grandma?
Grandma: Hmm…Here.

Ryu: What?

Grandma: Here, in your house?

                  I came here yesterday but you all still asleep and your cat is really hungry so I took her home.

Ryu: What?! We were all worried about her.

Grandma: Don’t worry you have her back now; at least you learn your lesson to value your pets.

Jun: But…but…I fed her a lot before she sleeps. (He explained like a child)

Lee: Mimi!!!

 

            Lee opened the cage and happily hugged Mimi so is Jun and Ryu…

----------------

Hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you! Please leave a comment and subscribe.. :D God Bless!