CHAPTER 40: Flavor of Love (Finale)

Flavor of Love

 


~The Next Day~

 

            On the next day Ji Eun ask Mina and Sae to stay quiet about what she said to them last night so they did what she told them to do. She stayed alone in the hospital again the whole day since her friends still need to go on school. While waiting for the time to pass by her doctor came in with good news to her that she can go home now.

 

Ji Eun: R-really? I’m okay now?

Doctor: Yes, you just have to go on regular visit here at the hospital for check ups.

Ji Eun: But what about the bills?

Doctor: Someone already paid for it.

Ji Eun: Who?

Doctor: He only said that he’s your father from Japan. Do you know him?
Ji Eun: (Shook her head thinking) …

Doctor: But you know your way home right?

Ji Eun: Yes, I do.

Doctor: Just call the nurse if you want an assistance, okay? Or call your friends to help and fetch you.

            Ji Eun nod happily to hear the good news because she can’t wait to go outside and see how the world is now. Since she’s too excited she didn’t wait for her friends and just asked the nurse to help her. But before she left the hospital she asks another favor to her nurse.

 

Ji Eun: Can I ask you a favor?

Nurse: Yes Ma’am, what is it?

Ji Eun: Can you give this letter to my friend?

 

            She handed the letter to the nurse.

 

Ji Eun: I don’t know his number and just give this letter to him. He’s my friend who has the evil-seductive smile. His name is Ryu.

Nurse: Yeah, I know him. I used to date him years ago.

Ji Eun: (Surprise) Y-you did? He’s your ex-boyfriend?

Nurse: No.

Ji Eun: Do you know…him that well?

Nurse: All I know is he’s a womanizer but…he changed a lot after he met a girl.

Ji Eun: W-who?

Nurse: I haven’t seen her I just heard about her. They say he’s really serious.

Ji Eun: He’s a womanizer…

 

            She muttered as she slowly walk away.

 


 

~ In School~

           

            Ryu can’t stop thinking about what happened last night and all he just wanted to do is to apologize and tell her he will never leave her and will always stay beside her. As soon as Ryu heard the bell he went out of their room and ride in his newly repaired motorcycle. He drove off and was on his way to the hospital when in one corner of a dark alley he saw a boy that is bitten up by some high school boys, so he stopped his motorcycle in front of them.

 

Ryu: Yah! Three against one? That’s not even fair and so girly!

Boy1: Stay out of these!

Ryu: I’ll give you time to run or else your face would be worse than you have now.

Boy2: This is none of your business!

Ryu: How many times will I tell you to stop?!

Boy3: You’re looking for a fight, huh?!

 

            The three boys all together go over him but none of them got the chance to hit Ryu. And now that it’s his turn he run towards them but he didn’t use any of his fist to fight them but instead he uses his feet and knees as he wanted to control his temper as much as possible because for him he can’t do that when he’s using his fists. However in the middle of their street fight police officers suddenly came in. They were unprepared so they all didn’t have the chance to run and so they all got arrested.

 

Ryu: Officer, wait, wait I don’t even know these guys.

Officer: Explain that later at the police station.

Ryu: I’m just trying to help.

           

            They didn’t listen to him and put him in the police station together with the other high school students. There, they explain each of their sides but since they are all still minors they have to have their parents or guardians to be there. As for Ryu since his father is in Japan his last choice is Grandma.

 

            When grandma got there Ryu got even more scared with her glare at him. She talked to the officers and after a while they let him go. Outside the police station Ryu got hit in the head by Grandma two times to punish him.

 

Grandma: Don’t you learn, huh?

Ryu: I was just trying to help.

Grandma: Why? Are you superman? Are you a superhero?

Ryu: But I can’t help it.

Grandma: Then you should’ve called the police instead of getting into a fight! Aish, Really?

Ryu: Okay, Sorry Grandma. I’ll try not to do it…for this week.

Grandma: Yah!

 

            So he got hit again for answering back like that to her grandmother.

 

Ryu: By the way, I have to go now. I still need to go to the hospital.

Grandma: No need, your brothers told me that she’s already out, so I went to her house but she’s not there too.

Ryu: Wait…Then…where is she?

Grandma: I don’t know, why are you asking me?

Ryu: Did you check her at the hospital?

Grandma: No.

Ryu: Then I’ll check it.

 

            Ryu quickly ride in his motorcycle and rush off to the hospital however when he got to her room it’s already empty so he asked the staffs there when did Ji Eun go. They gave him the information that he wanted and again he quickly run out of the hospital to go to her house but before he even get to start the engine of his motor a nurse came running towards him.

 

Nurse: (panting) you’re really fast in running neh?

Ryu: What do you want? I’m in a hurry.

            Then the nurse handed him the note that Ji Eun left for him. He read it and after reading it he hit the road real fast to go to the grave of Ji Eun’s parents. The note said that she wanted to talk to him 6:00pm however because he got into a fight and also was brought and stayed in the police station it’s already pass 10pm.

Ryu: Ryu! What did you got into!?  Will she still be there?  Even if it’s already impossible I have to see her. Ji Eun…please hang in there.

 

            It was really dark now around the hill and the only light post in there lightens up the place. Ryu quickly run up to the hill and when he got there it’s already empty, Ji Eun was already gone.

 

Ryu: Aish! I’m late…

 

            Ryu kicked the tree angrily, however suddenly he felt something’s strange so he walked around the tree and there he saw Ji Eun sitting under it. He quickly helped her up and when he saw her face she really looked scared and then tears flows down when she finally saw him in front of her.

 

Ryu: Yah, you shouldn’t have waited me.

Ji Eun: Why don’t you just apologize instead of shouting on me, besides it’s your entire fault for coming so late?

Ryu: Ah…ah…then Sorry! I’m sorry.

        Why…why do you want to talk to me?

Ji Eun: … Because I need to say something.

 

            She paused for a while to wipe her tears then slowly she took a paper out of her pocket. Then he took a deep sigh before starting reading the letter.

 

Ji Eun: (Deep sigh) …

 

        Listen, because this is the first time that Im doing this. Before, I thought love is just for girls who only believe in fairy tales. Something that would never happen to me; especially to fall in love with a stranger. A person that is a womanizer, sometimes sweet but most of the time is short tempered and the only one I know who has the killer seductive evil smile. I never thought after that accident that this will happen to meThatyou happen to meYou turned the lady in front of you into a girl who believes in fairy talesI cant believe in myself that Im saying this right nowButYou are myKnight in Shining Armor andandI love you

 

            Tears filled her eyes again as she read it and when she’s finally done she smiled at Ryu who is really surprised of what he just heard. Even if he’s been waiting for this moment he’s still can’t believe that he’s hearing it right now.

 

Ryu: Yah! Ji Eun-ssi!

 

            He move closer to her and suddenly took her into his arms.

Ryu: I don’t want to have a happy ending with just other girl because I’ve rather have a sad ending with the girl that I love. You turned this boy into a man and you know what? I’m like… a Hero saved by an Angel…and I love you even more. 

-----

Wohoo finally! It's finish! keke~ Thank you for all the subscribers! Please please please comment... <3 God Bless! 

btw, if you still have time please check out my first blog. :)

 Thank  You!!!