CHAPTER 34: Triplet’s Day

Flavor of Love

 

            Ryu woke up early and ride in with his brother’s car since he still doesn’t have money to fix the motorcycle, they are all happy and excited to go to school since today is a special day for the three of them. When they got in school Ryu waited in the front gate for Ji Eun. After a while she came in riding in a bicycle, he was happy to see her as if it’s been years since they last saw each other but what made him even happier when he saw her wearing the watch that he gave to her again.

 

Ryu: Yo! Good Morning! (He greeted her happily)

Ji Eun: Good Morning.

Ryu: Since when did you have a bike? I thought it’s your neighbor’s.

Ji Eun: Yes it was. She gave it to me.

Ryu: Woah, they are really do care about you.

Ji Eun: Not really, they owe my parents some money. Maybe they felt guilty and gave this to me.

Ryu: Oh…okay, but…do you remember what day is today?

Ji Eun: Yes, typical day in school. Why?
Ryu: Aish. Think more.

Ji Eun: (Thinking)…Ah!

Ryu: What? What? (He asked excitingly)

Ji Eun: We don’t have class today since it’s the school’s birthday right?

Ryu: Really?

Ji Eun: Yes, you don’t know?
             I shouldn’t have gone to school, we will just celebrate it.

 Ryu: Then do you want to run away?

Ji Eun: O-of course not!

 

            But then Ryu took her bike and ran away with it so Ji Eun followed him and when they got a bit far from their school he asked her to ride in so with no choice she tag along.

 


            Inside the school students gathered in their school’s theater to celebrate with balloons and some foods. The principal goes around greeting the students and the faculty members.

 

Mr. Han: Where’s your best friend? I haven’t seen her?

Lui: Ah, she did not come.

Mr. Han: Seriously, what happened to you, pursuing her?

Lui: I just decided to be a friend.

 

            Mr. Han patted his son’s back.

 

Mr. Han: You’ll find someone for you, so don’t worry.

Lui: I think I should concentrate on my career first.

Mr. Han: Whatever you want I will just support you.

 

            Sae and Jun came in so their conversation was interrupted.  After some conversation with Mr. Han; Sae and Jun excused their selves and went to the roof top.

 

Jun: What are we doing here?

Sae: It’s your birthday today right? So close your eyes for a while.

 

            So he closed his eyes and Sae went out and after a bit she went back and asked him to open his eyes again. When he opened his eyes he saw Sae standing in front of him carrying a blue cake with balloons on her other hand then she started to sing a happy birthday to him.

Sae: (After singing)

        Happy Birthday and I hope you would like this because I was actually the one who made this.

Jun: Woah, really? Wow!

Sae: Don’t get too excited until you taste it.

 

            Jun quickly tasted with his index finger and after that it left him speechless.

 

Sae: Why? Why?
Jun: Ah…ah…it’s good…

Sae: You’re lying! I knew this would happen.

Jun: Don’t worry I can teach you if you want and practice makes perfect… (He said in a very careful tone)

Sae: This is my present to you I thought it’ll be perfect.

Jun: B-but…I said don’t worry. I’m happy that you made this for me.

Sae: Really?

Jun: Of course. This is one of my special birthdays since I’m with you…

 

            Sae looked away blushing after hearing those words.

 

Sae: Y-you shouldn’t have said that…

Jun: What? Why? It’s true, I’m happy because I’m with you…

Sae: Okay, okay…I’m happy too so stop now.

Jun: Why? Look at me…

            He insisted like a child and moved to see her blushing face he wasn’t expecting to see her like that so he also turned pink.

Sae: I said don’t. (She complained)

Jun: You…l-look c-cute when you’re like that…so stop b-blushing.

Sae: E-eh?

 

            And that was the first awkward moment of this couple…

 


           

            Meanwhile back at the party Lee was looking for Mina because he hasn’t seen her after she excused herself a couple of minutes ago, so he phone called her.

 

Lee: Mina, where are you? Today is my birthday you shouldn’t have left me.

Mina: Yeh, I know but they asked for my help, I’m really sorry. If you want come here so I’ll be able to finish it.

Lee: Where?

Mina: At the music room, they want me to fix the sound system here.

Lee: Aish, of all people why you?
Mina: Just help me here, so I can go there now.

 

            So Lee went to the music room which is not too far away from the theater. When he got there the room is really dark but he heard Mina calling him inside so he walk in when suddenly the spotlight lighten the piano, there he saw Mina sitting and then she played a birthday song while singing it for him. Lee was really surprise and at the same time is very happy while watching his girlfriend play for him. With her sweet voice and smooth piano skills it made his heart melt like falling in love with her again. After the song finishes Lee walk towards her and they gave each other a hug.

Mina: Happy Birthday!

Lee: (Smiling widely) you don’t know how you made me so happy.

Mina: I’m happy you liked it. But…

 

            She moved away and took something from her pocket; it’s a pendant that is a guitar pick. Mina put it on him while looking into his eyes.

 

Lee: This is too many but…Thank you again.

 

            Happily he hugged her again tightly then slowly he moved to look into her eyes and slightly he ducked his head then slowly gave her a peck in her right cheek.

 

Lee: (Smiling) I love you…

 


            Ryu stopped the bike when they reach the bridge.

 

Ryu: This is your first time neh?
Ji Eun: To cut class? No.

Ryu: Really? Ah I thought I’m becoming a bad influence to you.

         But don’t you really remember what day is today?

Ji Eun: No. Why don’t you just say it?

Ryu: Aish, go figure it out.

Ji Eun: Is it that difficult? Just say it so it’ll stop confusing me.

Ryu: Yah! Today is a special day…

Ji Eun: And?

Ryu: You really don’t know? You’re really annoying me now.

Ji Eun: What’s annoying is that you want to keep me guessing. Just say it.

Ryu: Okay! Today is our birthday! Aish, Ji Eun-ssi how could you forget about this very important day huh? Didn’t you…

 

            He continued to complain but it made him shut his mouth up when Ji Eun put a mail in his mouth. Annoyed, he took the mail and opened it and in his surprise he saw a handmade two coupon that Ji Eun made for him.

 

Ryu: (Grinning) Y-you mean…you didn’t forget my birthday?

Ji Eun: (Nodding) Yeh.

Ryu: So…what are these coupons for? (He asked excitingly and at the same time very curious)

Ji Eun: These are my gift to you. I don’t have money to buy things so I’ll let you use these coupons to me.

Ryu: T-to you? You mean I can ask anything to you?

Ji Eun: Yes, just don’t take advantage on me.

Ryu: (Smiling with his evil seductive smile) this will be the most best and memorable birthday for me.

        Ride in we’re going somewhere.

 

            Ryu drove off and stopped in a famous park where couples go.

Ryu: Today let’s act like a couple that’s my first wish.

Ji Eun: Do you really want that?

Ryu: Of course!

Ji Eun: Kay.

 

            Ji Eun walked first while Ryu went after her then he took her hands and pull her closer to him.

Ryu: Don’t resist, couples hold hands when they go here.

Ji Eun: You’re really enjoying this neh?

Ryu: Totally.

 

            So they walk under the cherry blossoms which are very beautiful and have a very pleasant smell and also passing by some couples who are also enjoying the romantic place. When they saw a vacant bench Ji Eun quickly sat down and rest for a while Ryu bought some fish bread for the two of them and then he joined her.

 

Ryu: Here. (Hand her the fish bread)

Ji Eun: Woah, I miss this food so much. Thanks! (Then she took a bite)

Ryu: Yah, can I ask you something?

Ji Eun: (Nodding)

Ryu: Have you done something to me that you haven’t done to…to Lui?
Ji Eun: Hm… Let me think about it?

           

            Ji Eun paused for a while and think deeply about it.

 

Ryu: Is that super hard? These coupon things have you done this with him before?

Ji Eun: Yeh,

            Well, I did not run after him with wounded foot. I haven’t gone in a fight because of him.

Ryu: Yah! Think more of positive things.

Ji Eun: What else, that’s all what I think.

             Wait, I have another one, I taught you how to dance.

Ryu: That’s not a positive thing. It should be romantic and…

 

            But Ji Eun is not listening and just run to a vendor who sells cute things for kids. Pissed off, Ryu followed her and then Ji Eun put a pink bunny headband on him.

 

Ryu: Yah! What is this?

Ji Eun: Aigoo! You look cute.

Ryu: R-really?

 

            He borrowed a mirror and when he saw his self he make cute faces that made Ji Eun chuckle.

 

Ryu: You’re right I’m cute but I can also be y at the same time. (Smirked)

Ji Eun: There he goes again. (Muttering)

 

            Ji Eun bought another one for her then they took a picture together wearing both of the bunny head bands. They walked again going to different romantic places there while holding each other’s hands happily like a real couple. By just looking at Ryu’s face you can tell how happy he is that no one or nothing can buy or replace that time with Ji Eun. Same as to Ji Eun who is very happy spending time with Ryu however she also started to ask herself why she felt this way towards him, it’s a different feeling like the more she spends time with him the more she gets attached and drawn into him.

 

            It’s already sunset when Ryu drop Ji Eun in her house. But that’s not yet the end of her birthday wish to her since he still has 1 coupon.

 

Ji Eun: What about the last coupon?

Ryu: I want to wish that you do something that you haven’t done to Lui.

Ji Eun: Why? What’s the point of that?

Ryu: Nothing. I just want to feel special. Besides it’s my birthday today, right?

Ji Eun: …

            Bp…Bip…Bip… (She said shyly)

Ryu: Huh? What?

Ji Eun: Just stand there and wait!

Ryu: Okay. (He muttered)

Ji Eun: Bop…Bip…

 

            She paused for a while then took a deep breath and then finally she started to sing it clearly.

   

Ji Eun: “Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep

              Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep oh!

 

              Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep

              Bo Peep Bo Peep Ah, Ah!

 

              Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep

              Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep oh!

 

              Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep

              Bo Peep Bo Peep Ah, Ah!”

 

            She sang this song from T-ara with a dance and then to end it she sang a happy birthday song for him and even if she’s shy doing it her cute moves and fresh voice made Ryu struck and blush while watching her.

--------

LOL I know Eunjung is a member of T-ara just imagine that in this story she isn't though it's really hard to imagine T-ara without Eunjung...Thank you for reading! Please Please leave a comment and subscribe! God Bless!