CHAPTER 2: A Little Drama

Flavor of Love

 

               Ji Eun came to school early with her friends, Sae and Mina. Before going to the room they went to their lockers to get some things and also to change their shoes. As soon as Ji Eun opened her locker three envelopes with each different color fell to the floor. She picked it up and was about to open when Sae quickly took it from her.

 

Sae: Wow, look! (She showed the name of the sender that was written at the back of the envelope) This one is a new admirer.

Mina: Read it to us Ji Eun! (Excited)

 

            Ji Eun was about to read it however Sae grabbed the letters back.

 

Sae: I just don’t understand why you need to read those.

Ji Eun: Nothing, I’m enjoying reading the letters, that’s all.

Mina: It’s because Ji Eun is curious about what love is.

 

            The school bell rang interrupting their conversation and making them go on their classrooms. Sae and Mina went together on one room and only Mina went on the next room because her section is 3-B. Everybody is present in class 3-C and their class adviser is somehow impress especially seeing Ji Eun not late or absent.

 

            Out of the bloom from his seat Ryu stand up and called the attention of the class.

 

Ryu: Aham! I’m sorry Mrs. Chin for interrupting; I just really wanted to say sorry about how I acted yesterday. I was not in the mood that’s all… Sorry and peace. (He made his ever famous evil seductive smile then he made a peace sign)

 

            And because of that it didn’t only made the girls hearts melt but also made them fall in love with him except for Sae who’s really not interested to him and to Ji Eun that’s figuring out if he’s the Same guy at the rooftop  yesterday. However her question is immediately answered.  

 

Ryu: And before I take my sit I also want to thank the person sitting in front of me for saving my life and to apologize for all the harsh things that I said yesterday.

 

            His classmates looked to the person in front of him who is non-other than Ji Eun. Ji Eun still looked around innocently as if there’s still other person in front of him. Sae landed a confuse look on to Ji Eun and she just smiled to her awkwardly.

 

Mrs. Chin: So, Ms. Ji Eun what can you say? Pls. stand

 

Ji Eun: Do I really have to do this? What is he thinking? He could just say it outside the classroom. (She said in her mind)

 

            Their classmates exchange thoughts as Ji Eun stood up. You could hear someone saying that they are already a couple and some was saying that it’s one of Ji Eun’s techniques to get close to Ryu. They talked about them as if they were some celebrities.

 

Ji Eun: What will I suppose to say? Ah, no problem…apology accepted.

Mrs. Chin: Good. Now you can take your sits.

 

 

Lunch Break

 

Ji Eun: Don’t look at me like that I already told you the whole story.

Mina: Don’t mind Sae she’s just jealous.

Sae: Of course not! It’s just that we all know Ryu already has a girlfriend and if ever he’s single he is not worthy of having Ji Eun. Just a friendly advice stay away to that womanizer slash hero of yours.

Ji Eun: Waaah?? What made you say that? We’re not even together and you know I’m not even interested in dating.

Ren: Plus haven’t you heard the news Sae? Ryu and Lea already broke up.

Sae: Well, I’m sorry I’m not updated Ren (Annoyed)

Ji Eun: Excuse me again I have to go to Mimi.

Sae: You are really a hard headed person, you brought her here again.

Mina: Just watch your back you might meet your Hero again.

Sae: Hero?

Mina: Ryu of course

 

Ji Eun ignored them and left to go to one of the stock room of the school to bring food to Mimi. The cat is really hungry that she drinks all the milk that Ji Eun brought in just a minute and still hungry after that. With no choice Ji Eun sneak the cat out to bring it in their classroom where she keeps the other foods under her table. While Ji Eun is feeding the cat someone came in the room so she hurried up and hide Mimi under her table.

 

Ryu: Are you going to kill her?

Ji Eun: Hero? What are you doing here?       

Ryu: First, my name is Ryu and second I saw you a while ago carrying that cat. Are you really gonna risk yourself with that cat?

Ji Eun: My best friend left it to me so I need to take care of her. (She said as she pull Mimi out and gives her some food again)

 

Ryu locked the doors then he went over to the cat and it’s like they’re already close that Mimi let him touch her even while eating. Ji Eun is somehow surprise on how Mimi acted towards Ryu. She stared on Ryu and noticed that he really has beautiful features from his chocolate brown eyes to his nice nose and to his cute lips though she admit he really is handsome but for her he’s just some other ordinary guy. He noticed Ji Eun staring at her so he looked back and so their eyes met. Ji Eun quickly moves away her eyes.

 

Ryu: Huh. (He evil-smiled)

           

            However out of nowhere when he looked at her he remembered someone but he’s not so sure of who is. So he suddenly took Ji Eun’s hand and drag her in one corner of the room where the sun reflects that place. Ryu put his right hand on the wall then he looked into her face trying to figure out where he last saw her.

 

Ji Eun: W-what are you doing? (Feeling nervous of what is Ryu doing)

Ryu: I think I already saw you before.

 

            He moved a bit more closely to her face and this time he saw her famous eyes that some says it talks. Well, not literally but it means that you can easily read how she feels by just looking in her almond shaped expressive eyes. However Ji Eun can’t take it anymore so she screamed and kicked his “you know what it is” making Ryu jumped away from her.

 

Ryu: Ouch! Why the hell did you do that?

Ji Eun: It’s your fault! (Pouting like a child)

Ryu: You’re…

 

            He stopped because they both heard that the bell rang and the students are coming in the room.

 

Ji Eun: Oh my, I need to go now. Mimi come here. (She called)

Ryu: No. They’ll find out about your cat and I’m also here so I’ll definitely be in trouble. I have a plan.

 

            Their classmates knocked on the doors because it was locked and they started wondering whose inside and after a while they heard Mrs. Chin calling. Though Ji Eun is still hesitated to go with his plan but what other choice does she have? So she listened to his plan and as soon as Mrs. Chin opened the door with her keys the show begins.

 

            The students came in when one of the doors opens. In their surprise they saw Ji Eun making her way out the only person they thought was there. Her classmates looked at her and saw that she looks really pale with sweats and walks weakly.

 

Ji Eun: Please help me… (She asked one of her male classmate)

Mrs. Chin: Help her! What happened?

 

            Her male classmate was about to carry her when from out of nowhere Ryu showed up and as a part of their plan she fainted in his arms.

 

Ryu: I’ll bring her to the clinic! Get out of my way! (Then he carried her like some superheroes in movies)

 

            While walking in the hallway Ji Eun quietly whispered to ask him and so he answered to her whispering as well.

 

Ji Eun: Aren’t you suppose hiding Mimi?

Ryu: Yes I already did.

Ji Eun: Then why didn’t you get along with your plan? Ino (Their classmate that they planned to carry Ji Eun) is the one should carry me not you.

Ryu: Well, I think he’s not able to carry you and plus I want to make boys jealous and impress girls.

 

 

                                                            At the School Clinic

 

 

Sae: Are you sure you’re okay now?

Ji Eun: I think I was just tired and stress.

Mina: Yeah, maybe because of overwork and also because of clumsiness, thank God Hero is here.

 

            Then all three of them looked at Ryu who is just confused of why they all looked at him.

 

Ji Eun: What does my clumsiness do with here?

Mina: Neh, I saw Hero hiding your cat inside their car.

Sae: You should have put it in a pet shop I’m sure he’ll understand you can’t leave Mimi with someone.

Ji Eun: I can’t.

Ryu: Excuse me, but I have to go now.

Mina: Huh? But who will take Ji Eun home? She’s still a bit dizzy.

Ji Eun: I’m not, I’m okay now. Besides you two could take me home.

Sae: Mina is right. I can’t go with you because of our practice.

Mina: I have a date.

Ryu: No problem. I’ll take the keys from Lee.

 

            Ryu went out of the Clinic and Sae went after him.

 

Sae: Ryu! Wait!

 

            Ryu stopped and looked back.

 

Sae: (She took a deep breath first) Ryu, I know I don’t know you personally but we all know you’re a womanizer. I just want to tell you that Ji Eun is not like one of your girls so don’t take advantage on her, because she’s a good person. (She said in a good way.)