Chapter 41

The Boy of Flame

Leeteuk could feel his heart pounding loudly as he stood at the front of his army troops. He was sitting on his horse and from far beyond he could see the approaching army of King Rubius. They were all wearing black amor which was something he found to be rare since amors are usually grey. However, from the looks of it, he could tell that there was definitely something wrong with those attires. He suddenly remembered what Kangin told him. King Ribius has got his hands on some dark magic so he was sure by now that those amor are casted with some spells and charms.Leeteuk turned around to look at his army.

 

'It is almost time.' He began. His tone of voice, confident. As the top leader it was important for him not to show fear but confidence in front of these men so that the same energy and aura can reach them as well.

'And I know that some of you are afraid...' He continued.

'But it's okay to be afraid but you know what's not okay? To give in to those fears and give up! We're all fighters and I believe that every each and one of you is strong and well-determined. No matter what the outcome of today is I want you to know that I am proud of each of you and I am proud to stood as your leader. Thank you for believing in me. Lets do this for our village!'

 

Leeteuk's speech were greeted with shouts and cheers from them as they boostened up their confidence and looked proudly at their leaders.

 

'Nice saying hyung.' Donghae smiled at his brother.

 

'Thanks.' Leeteuk smiled back. 'Now are you sure Ryeowook and the others are fine?'

 

'Yes.' Donghae nodded. 'Don't worry hyung, Heechul hyung's there.'

'He's there so everything will be okay.'

 

'Yeah I forgot that he's there.' Leeteuk uttered. 'Say Donghae ah.' He looked into his brother's eyes.

'When this is all over lets go on a vacation. The four of us. Lets make up for lost time.'

 

'Hyung...' Donghae tried to choke in his overwhelming emotions at Leeteuk's words.

'Wookie would be so happy..I..would be happy...lets do it!'

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Ryeowook ah?'

 

Heechul called out to the younger man. Ryeowoook was standing still without moving an inch and it was worrying him. After a while Ryeowook finally turned around and pointed at something.

 

'The flower. It's the flower hyung.'

 

Heechul moved closer to him followed by the others and looked at where Ryeowook was pointing at. To his shocked, it was indeed the Sapphire Blue Flower or at least he knew it in his heart that it was. This is because the size of those flowers were different from the size of a normal flower and it's root and stem were producing a beautiful shimmering blue light.

 

'OMG WE FOUND IT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!' Shindong and Eunhyuk both shouted as they hugged each other.

'IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!'

 

'My all this trouble for that one thing!' Kyuhyun folded his arms down his chest.

'It better be very powerful like you guys said it is!'

 

'Of course it is oh my god I think I can cry right now!' Shindong said tearfully. They all looked at him as if he was crazy.

'I've always wanted to see it. The most beautiful flower in the whole entire world!' 

'OH MY WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!'

 

'GOD stop being so over dramatic hyung now hurry up and grab it!' Siwon rolled his eyes.

 

Shindong released Eunhyuk and walked towards the flower.

 

'OH come on Siwon! A knight like yourself would never understand someone with soil elements.' He retorted.

'Plants and soil people are buddies.'

 

'Ryeonggu?' Kyuhyun's voice made them silence as they turned to look at both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. Come to think of it, Ryeowook wasn't moving. He just stood there with his back against them. Heechul immediately went towards his brother.

 

'Wookie what's wrong??' Heechul asked worriedly as he gently touched his shoulder.

'Wookie?'

 

Ryeowook turned around and looked at him and Heechul could feel that he was slightly shaking.

 

'What's wrong? It is your wounds??' 

 

'Hyung I..I don't feel so good...' Ryeowook was almost whispering but they could still hear him.

 

'Oh no, it's probably your wounds come on let me carry you.' Heechul said worriedly.

 

Ryeowook did not say anything in response after that and Heechul grabbed his hand to get his attention but to his horror Ryeowook's body went limped and he fainted into his arms.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double updates ;)