Chapter 31

The Boy of Flame

'Leeteuk. He can't go to that forest.' 

 

Heechul spat out loud and clearly to his brother. They were both alone inside Heechul's study room.

 

'Do you even realized what you have done?' Leeteuk asked angrily. His eyes boring into Heechul.

'Or do you not have any sense anymore in that heart of yours?'

 

'Ouh shut up will you.' Heechul blurted out with much annoyance.

'He'll get over it soon enough.'

 

'Chullie how could you...?' Leeteuk gave him a disappointed look.

'How could you say that to him?'

'I thought you were horrible last time but you were even much worst this time.'

 

'Since when expressing one's feelings is considered wrong?' Heechul merely said as he sat on his table leisurely.

 

'Heechul...' Leeteuk was calmer this time as he looked at the other.

'Talk to me...'

 

'What are you blabbering about Teukie??' Heechul questioned.

'I don't need some talk moment.'

 

'I know that something is wrong with you.' Leeteuk uttered quietly as he placed his hand on the other's shoulder.

'It's Ryeowook. You don't hate him.'

'I know you don't.'

 

'Just because we're twins...' Heechul began, removing Leeteuk's hand away from him.

'Doesn't mean you know exactly what I'm feeling or thinking about.'

 

'Chullie...' Leeteuk frowned.

'Why do you hate Wookie so much..?'

'Since when...?'

 

'Since he was considered dead many years ago.' Heechul answered coldly.

 

Leeteuk was so taken aback he wasn't able to utter anything further.

 

'Just keep him away from the forest Leeteuk.' Heechul demanded.

'He has no right to interfere with our matter whatsoever.' 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Wookie...' Donghae uttered quietly as he hugged the younger man.

'Please don't cry...please stop crying....'

'Everybody...please leave us for a bit.' He then ordered the others. They all immediately left the room at this.

 

Donghae raised his fingers and wiped the tears on Ryeowook's face.

 

'Everything is going to be alright.' He said gently.

 

'Let go of me!' Ryeowook pushed the older man away.

'Don't touch me!!'

 

'Ryeowook..please don't be like this..' Donghae tried to persuaded him as he reached for his hands.

 

'I SAID DON'T TOUCH!' Ryeowook screamed as he pushed Donghae again for the second time.

'You're just like him!!' He yelled.

'You don't care about me!! You never cared!!'

'I HATE EVERY ONE OF YOU!!'

 

He then stormed off the room leaving Donghae completely broken.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The sound of birds chirping outside and the small ray of light that pierced through his window woke him up. He yawned as sat up slowly. His hair was all tossled up as he stretched both of his arms upwards. He was still a little bit sleepy but the beautiful scenery outside manage to make him hopped out of his bed and head towards the bathroom. After he had finished showering and put on some fresh new clothes his mother had set out for him he headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

 

'Morning mom!' He greeted cheerfully as he peck her on the cheek.

 

'Good morning my love.' His mother replied with a chuckle.

'Did you sleep well?'

 

'I did.' He smiled at her.

'Except for that dream thou.' He then added.

 

'You still have that??' His mother questioned.

'I thought it stopped already.'

 

'Nope, it didn't.' He shook his head as he sat down to have some breakfast.

 

'That's weird.' His mother uttered.

'Let's go see the shaman later on today okay.'

 

'Must we??' He frowned. He reached forward and grabbed some toast.

'You know I don't believe those kind of people mom.'

 

'Oh come on now Henry.' His mom brushed it off waving one of her hands.

'It'll be fine. They might tell us a thing or two about your dream.'

'Aren't you even slightly curious what it means?'

 

Henry thought about this for a moment before nodding his head. He then began to apply some jam onto his toast.

 

'I am.' He admitted quietly.

 

'Great, then we'll go this later this everning after closing the stall.' His mother smiled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update. Will update more later! ;)