Chapter 15

The Boy of Flame

Leeteuk stared at the boy at the other side of the gate as he tried to grasped his words. By looking at his skin closely, he could tell that this boy was still young. Probably around his teen years. Leeteuk wondered who he was as he had never seen him before. He had always been the person to recognise everybody around him. Heck, he even recognise every single soul living inside the village. Therefore he knew that this boy standing before him was not from here.The huge question was thou, how did this boy managed to past through the barrier undetected ?

 

'Who are you?' Leeteuk asked him. His brow raising.

'And why did you injured my guards??' He demanded.

 

Ryeowook stared at the person talking to him but said nothing. At this moment, he hated everyone and everything around him. He wanted nothing more than to destroy them all. His eyes was sore just looking at them.

 

'Guards, bring him to me.'  Leeteuk ordered his guards as he realized that he was being ignored by the latter.

 

Ryeowook eyes widened with anger as two guards held him captive. He tried to free himself by struggling but failed. He tried to opened his palm to release his power but it came with no success. He had no more energy to do anything. His burst of anger earlier had taken a huge toll on his body and he was totally beat up. Suddenly, he felt a pang on his chest as he began to regain his self-consciousness once again. He looked down and saw the mark from earlier disappearing as tiny words formed on them. Ryeowook knew immediately that it was the charm that the elder friterbie had placed on him. However, the effect was only temporary when the guards started to violently shake him. One of them even kicked him. He felt himself getting angry once again.

 

'LET GO OF ME!!!'  He yelled out loud to them. His whole body fumed with anger. He struggled as hard as he could and he wanted nothing more than to break their arms right at that moment.

'HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!'

'LET GO!!'

'LET GO I SAID!!!!!!'

 

Ryeowook didn't want to give up. He had to protect himself. After all these years he had come to learn that no one nor anything can ever protect him. He, himself was the only person that he could ever really rely on. He felt a second pang on his chest and he was back to his senses again. He breathe in a few times to calm himself down but he knew it was only temporary. It was a matter of time until he got angry again. It was such a hard battle with himself at that point that he was starting to get frustrated. The elder Friterbie had warned him about controlling his emotions. He was told that anger would affect his self-consciousness even more so he must always calm down.

 

'LET GO BEFORE I BURN YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!' He cried at the top of his lungs.

'LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' His body was starting to shake and he was losing control of himself.

 

'WAIT!!!!!' 

 

Eunhyuk suddenly yelled after Ryeowook making all heads turned to him.

 

'Teukie hyung stop!!' He then said to the older man.

'That's him!'

'That's the boy I told you about!!'

 

At this, everything finally made sense to Leeteuk. He now know the real source of the fire. At first, he was puzzled to see fire forming on the gate when this boy wasn't even holding anything that can cause a fire to start.

 

'Let him go!' Eunhyuk ordered the guards as he went closer to smaller man. He was both happy and shocked to see Ryeowook. Happy because he had began to miss the latter and shocked because of Ryeowook's odd behaviour. Ryeowook didn't look like the same person he had met in the forest. He had so much anger and hatred inside his eyes when before those eyes were strong and gentle. Eunhyuk worried that something bad had happened and made him turn this way.

 

'Hey...' Eunhyuk said gently as he approach him.

'Do you still remember me??' He asked him.

 

Ryeowook stared at Eunhyuk. He recognised the taller man but he wasn't able to saw anything to him in response. His emotions were starting to take control of himself again. He fell onto the ground as he started shaking. He was struggling so much to keep himself together. To not lose to his emotions. He can't lose like this. He can't.

 

'Hey..are you okay..??!' Eunhyuk ran to him immediately. He then held onto the other tightly.

'What's wrong???' He questioned him worriedly. 

'Are you hurt????'

'HEY??!!'

 

Ryeowook looked into Eunhyuk's eyes. He wanted to tell the other to move away from him. He was afraid of hurting him. He didn't know how long he would able to hold his emotions together. He was struggling so much that he was sure that he was going to lose any time. He was going to lose himself again. Eunhyuk had to get away from him.

 

'Please go away...' Ryeowook managed to say as he held onto his throbbing chest. He was shaking more than before and he was slipping in and out of his self-consciousness.

'Stay away from me...'

'..stay away...'

 

'Someone help me!!' Eunhyuk yelled out to the others, pissed at seeing them just standing there watching everything silently. What if something bad happens to this boy??! Eunhyuk was sure that he was sick or injured or whatever somewhere and in need of immediate help. He was shaking so much it was freaking him out.

 

'Don't just stand there!!'

 

Donghae was the first person to arrive at Eunhyuk's side. The others followed soon behind. Leeteuk was heard yelling somewhere at the back asking someone to call for the shaman immediately. They all surrounded the boy in Eunhyuk's arms looking down at him.

 

'What should we do???' Donghae questioned. He knelt down beside Eunhyuk at took a look at the shaking boy.

'What's wrong with him???'

 

'I don't know.' Eunhyuk answered him.

'He's shaking so much...' 

'I don't know if he's sick or something..'

 

Donghae reached down and grabbed a hold of the smaller man's hand. He then gently rub the back of that hand. As he continued to stare at him, his heart fluttered. He didn't know why, but there was something about this boy that make him felt rather nostalgic. Inside his heart, he could feel a loud rhythm of anxiety and worry. It made him want to protect him. Hold him in his hands. He was feeling rather attach to him. Like he had known him for years. It was almost as if he cared for him and nothing was weird than that considering that this was the first time they met.

 

'Hey...' Donghae uttered to him as he caressed his cheek.

'Don't worry we'll call for someone okay.'

'Just tell us where does it hurt.'

 

Donghae took a closer look at his hand and then at his palm. He wanted to rub that area too but what he saw shocked him so much that he fell backwards with a loud thud. His eyes widened completely in disbeliefs and horror. He was having a hard time breathing as he felt like his whole world had been turned upside down completely.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! A short one. Will update more later. Enjoy ;)