Chapter 21

The Boy of Flame

'That boy must leave this place.'

 

Heechul spat to Leeteuk. They were in Leeteuk's study room. Due to the number of books arranged neatly inside the cupboard the room looked like a mini library. At the middle of the room was a large sofa and a round wooden table where the two seated.

 

'Do you even know what you're saying?.' Leeteuk asked him. Shocked to hear his demand.

 

'Of course I do.' Heechul answered monotonically, crossing his arms together.

'You must send that boy back to where he belongs.'

'Send him back to the forest or wherever for all I care.' He added.

'The most important thing is that he doesn't belong here and will never be.'

 

'Heechul, what is wrong with you?!' Leeteuk questioned. Heechul's words had really taken him aback. He never knew the latter would say or deman such a thing.

'He is our brother!'

 

'I don't care.' Heechul responded simply.

'Just get him out of here.'

 

'HEECHUL!' Leeteuk cried out loud. He was starting to get angry at him.

'HOW CAN YOU ASK SUCH A THING FROM ME??!'

'HE IS OUR BROTHER!'

 

'Either you do so as I say or I'll get rid of him myself.'

 

Leeteuk got up so fast, Heechul didn't have time to react. What he knew was that he was slapped hard by the older man.

 

'DON.'T.' Leeteuk warned. His eyes filled with anger.

'Don't you ever tell me to send Ryeowook away.' 

'What the hell is wrong with you??!! How could do that to our brother when he had come back after twelve long years?!' He then said as he stared at the other's eyes.

'When we thought that he was dead???'

'How could you ?'

'Don't you care about him even the slightest bit??'

'I won't let you touch him.' He warned again.

'You have my word on that.'

'You're not going near him without my watch.'

 

Heechul held his hand on his cheek feeling it burned. He then stood up and looked at Leeteuk. His eyes boring into his.

 

'You're going to regret it.' He blurted out after a moment of silence.

'You're going to regret it if you don't get rid of him now.'

'If you don't send him back to where he belongs.'

'You're going to regret it.'

 

'I'm sure I will not regret anything.' Leeteuk responded confidently.

'He's my brother. Why would I regret having him here with me?'

'You're just being ridiculous and you refuse to acknowledge him!'

'You refuse to accept the fact that he's not dead and he's still here alive!'

'You can't because you feel really guilty of the thing from the past.'

 

'I don't care what you think.' Heechul uttered to him coldly.

'I'm gonna make sure that he will never step his foot in this mansion or this village ever again.'

 

He then turned out around and left the room without another word.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The high mountains of East was much beautiful in the morning light. The sun was shining brightly and from afar, flock of birds can be seen flying high up in the sky looking absolutely amazing. Kibum stood at the top of the mountain peek. It was his turn to watch over the area. The whole village and beyond can be seen from there. Beside him was his worm tail dragon. It has a long tail that has a spiral shape at the tip, making it looked like a worm and four sharp claws that could tear skin apart in just one slow strike. Its breath can be poisonous when facing with enemies.

Kibum was enjoying the wonderful scene in front of him the fullest when he noticed a small bird flying towards him. He took a closer looked and realized that it was a white pigeon. He waited for the pigeon to arrived as he leaned back against his dragon, folding his arms together. He was actually quite nervous since receiving a letter from the outside world meant that something was going on or were about to happen. Most of the time, it never carries good news. He opened one of his arms widely as the pigeon landed on it. Kibum could clearly see that there was a letter attached to its leg. Gulping, he removed the letter gently. His eyes widened completely as he read the letter.

 

 

OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF WAR.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update with one short chapter.