Chapter 30

The Boy of Flame

'Ryeowook...?'

 

Sungmin uttered with a bewildered look on his face. Literally, everybody in the room was shocked to see his present and hear his words.

 

'What are you talking about Ryeowook?' Leeteuk asked his youngest brother.

 

'You know what I'm talking about.' Ryeowook simply answered.

'Take me to the forest with you guys.'

'I know the forest at the back of my hand.'

 

'I don't agree with this.' Donghae stood up and look at the other in the eyes.

'I don't want you to leave this village at a time like this Wookie.'

 

Ryeowook said nothing as he stared at Donghae with an annoyed look.

 

'And who are you to stop me?' He finally blurted out, folding his arms together.

 

'Ryeowook...' Donghae uttered with a sad look on his face. He knew that the latter was still angry with him.

'You don't have to go. We'll figure something out.'

 

'Look.' Ryeowook protested as he walked into the room and took a place on the table with the others.

'Stop treating me like I'm somebody outside.' He looked at Leeteuk and the others simultenously.

'I know that I'm new here and I don't know a lot of things but I'm still...apart of this village right..?'

'I'm still part of you guys right?' They all said nothing in respond as they continued to listen to his words.

'Then, stop pushing me out of anything related to this village.'

'It's really annoying so stop it.'

'I deserve to take part to.'

 

'It's not that we meant to push you away Wook.' Kangin responded as he placed his hand on Ryeowook's shoulder.

'It's just really great to know that you are still alive and to have you back with us and so we didn't want you to worry about such things.'

'We want you to enjoy your time getting to know everyone, getting use to everything and remembering your past.'

 

'Stop bluffing.' Ryeowook said coldly.

'Stop saying you all cared about me and everything it's really annoying.' Their eyes widened with shock at this.

'I know very well how that's not very true.'

'Stop flattering yourselves.'

 

'Wookie...' Donghae was taken aback by his brother's words.

'I told you, it's not li-'

 

'It's fine.' Ryeowook cut him off.

'It's in the past anyway.' He continued.

'The most important thing for us now is to win this war and protect this village.'

'So let's keep the mushy parts to later alright.'

 

'Are you sure you want to do this?' Kyuhyun cleared his throat and ask. He wanted to change the subject so that no feelings shall be hurt any further. He knew very well how upset Ryeowook was and it wasn't going to get any better any time soon. So it was better for them to stop pushing the matter on him or else Ryeowook would just explode.

 

'Of course I am.' Ryeowook replied confidently.

'The forest is my home.'

'The place where I felt most 'belonged'.' He purposely emphasized the word belong to annoy his brothers.

 

'I can't agree with this.' Heechul suddenly stood up and looked at Ryeowook.

'Kid. You have no right to interfere with our matter.'

'Just go back to your room and go back to sleep.'

'Disappear if you have to.'

 

'What's with you?!' Ryeowook cried out loud stunning them all completely. He then stood up and went near Heechul. His eyes looking straight into his, piercing them sharply.

'WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME??!!' He yelled. Everybody was starting to panic at the sudden turn of event.

 

'Ryeowook calm down.' Kyuhyun tried to pull him backwards from Heechul.

 

'NO! Let go off me Kyuhyun!' Ryeowook pushed him backwards and looked back at Heechul angrily.

 

'WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH??' Ryeowook questioned. His body was starting to tremble with fury.

'WHY DO MY PRESENT ANNOY YOU SO MUCH??!!!'

 

'Shut up.' Heechul merely answered looking completely uninterested to deal with the angry man.

'You're such a brat to be yelling like this how pathetic.'

'Go get a life kid.' He finished as he began walking towards the door.

 

'DON'T ING IGNORE ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!' Ryeowook yelled at the top of his lungs as he pushed Heechul hard onto the floor. He could feel his blood boiled with so much anger and annoyance.

 

'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU USELESS PIECE OF !!!' Heechul stood up quickly and grabbed Ryeowook's neck.

 

'Heechul hyung don't!!' Donghae screamed as he ran towards them and pulled Heechul's hand away. Leeteuk also grabbed Ryeowook from behind in an attempt to stop the younger from pounding at the other.

 

'Let go of me Hae! I need to teach this brat how to be respectful towards someone older than him!' Heechul began struggling as he tried to pulled his hand out of Donghae's grip.

 

'RESPECT?' Ryeowook gave out a small laugh.

'You don't deserve any respect!!'

 

'WHY YOU ING LITTLE !' Heechul leaped forward and grabbed Ryeowook's neck again.

 

'Heechul stop this!!!" Leeteuk yelled angrily at him.

'You are a leader of this village and the older one here so stop this!'

 

'You don't have the right to be respected by me!!' Ryeowook screamed as tears began to fall down his eyes. He then felt his knees getting weak as he fell onto the floor. Ryeowook didn't want to look weak, especially in front of them all but he couldn't help it. He just couldn't keep his emotions together as he began sobbing. His whole body shaking. It was really hard for him. Hard because he remembered his past with Heechul. He remembered how close they used to be and he remembered how he had loved Heechul with all his heart and that feeling still lay deep inside his heart. It was just hard to be hated by him. By his own brother, Kim Heechul.

 

'Wookie...' Leeteuk's heart ache at the sight. He hugged the younger man tightly.

 

'Why do you hate me...?' Ryeowook asked as he looked at Heechul desperately.

'Why hyung why..?' He continued as his tears fall continously at a fast speed.

'Don't you love me anymore?' He was almost pleading at this point.

'Aren't you glad I'm back??'

'Didn't you miss me..?'

 

Heechul said nothing as he stared at the younger man before him.

 

'Teukie hyung...' Ryeowook called out to the older man.

'Hyung..why does Heechuk hyung hates me...??

'Why hyung??'

 

'Wookie..don't cry...' Leeteuk uttered as he felt his eyes getting wet.

'Heechul doesn't hate you..he's just..he's just stressed out...' He rubbed Ryeowook's back gently.

 

'SAYS WHO??' Heechul suddenly blurted out loud and clear. They all look at him.

'I HATE HIM.' His eyes looked at Ryeowook's coldly.

'I HATE HIM SO MUCH, WITH ALL MY HEART.'

'I HATE HIM SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT HIM OR BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM.'

 

'HEECHUL!' Leeteuk was so shocked to hear that from the other that he felt like his world was getting turned upside down.

 

'HYUNG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!!' Donghae looked at Heechul with so much anger and disappoinment.

 

'Whatever.' Heechul merely said.

'It's my right to feel whatever I want.' He added.

'I don't care, that boy is not going to the forest!'

 

He then pushed Donghae hard as he stormed off angrily leaving them all completely speechless.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to finish this. Drop some comment !