Chapter 36

The Boy of Flame

'Where is this place?' Leeteuk asked as they entered an unfamiliar building. It was small, only double the size of his room. He never knew such building existed before.

 

'Don't worry it's safe.' Zhoumi assured as he lead them towards the centre of the building. He then pointed them the chairs signaling them to sit down.

'Trust me.'

 

'But what is this place thou?' Donghae was the one to ask this time. His eyes wandered around in fascination. The place looked so mystical that it was breathtaking to look at.

 

'This..' Zhoumi sat down one of the empty chairs. 'Is our secret hideout.'

'Or you could say our place to meet and chill, you know without worrying anything about the world and whatever .'

 

'Our??' Leeteuk repeated that word.

 

'Yeah OURS.' Zhoumi nodded. 'Me and Heechul.' Donghae and Leeteuk looked at each other.

'Don't looked so miserable would ya.' Zhoumi laughed. 'Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything.'

 

'How do we know we could trust you thou?' Donghae questioned, feeling sceptical of this man. Why wouldn't he? He is the son of their enemy, the cause of this entire mess. How can they be sure that this is not a trap set by them?

 

Zhoumi suddenly looked serious at Donghae's words.

 

'I maybe of my father's blood but I am nothing like him.' He said seriously.

'Don't ever. Compare the both of us.'

 

'You must understand why thou.' Leeteuk tried to explained.

'Our stories of dispute with each other went back long ago so it is best for us to always be careful.'

 

'I know. Which is why I'm telling you that you can trust me.' Zhoumi merely responded, leaning backwards onto the chair and crossing his leg on top of the other.

 

'Say that we do.' Leeteuk uttered.

'Would you mind telling us the reason why you brought us here?'

 

'You know your brother...is not the monster that you thought he is...' Zhoumi began which immediately caught their attention. They said nothing allowing him to continue.

'If only you knew..of how much he had sacrifies...how much he had suffered because of it....' He continued looking at them simultenously. Leeteuk could felt a pang in his heart at this. Mostly due to the fact that he couldn't understand what was going on. There were a lot of things that he didn't know.

'You would see how he is the warmest person probably in this whole entire world.'

'Anyways, he was the one that had asked me to bring you guys here.' Again, Leeteuk and Donghae looked at each other. This time, they were perplexed.

 

'I've always known that he was..' Donghae suddenly said quietly. 'Back when we were younger I've always looked up to him.'

'And I kept believing that even though how cold he is now but I guess I just stop when he pushed Ryeowook away.'

'When he..when accused Wookie of many things...saying how he hated him...he...I....'

'...am I...was I...was I wrong do that??' He looked at Zhoumi desperately. Waiting for answers that he had been waiting for so long. The answers to why Heechul turned out that way.

'Please tell me.'

 

'I will tell you everything that you need to know.' Zhoumie assured him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'What did you say that this flower look like again?' Ryewook asked Shindong. They were already deep into the forest but they haven't found any Sapphired Blue flower. Time was ticking and they knew it would be trouble if they failed. The barrier can't hold much longer. No King Rubius won't hold much longer.

 

'Well, they look like orchids, only bigger and they're white.' Shindong explained.

 

'Wait if they're white how come they're called Sapphired Blue ?' Kyuhyun questioned. He was the furthest at the back. It was his duty to make sure that they aren't being followed by anyone or anything.

 

'It's because of the tip of their roots.' Eunhyuk answered. 

'They're white yes but the tip of their roots have lights that are the colours of Sapphired Blue.' He continued.

'I heard that they're the most beautiful to look at during the night.' Kyuhyun nodded in understanding.

 

'I see. I hope we would be able to find one soon cuz I would really love to see them.'

 

'Me too.' Siwon who had been quiet suddenly uttered.

'They sound wonderful.'

 

'Why do I feel like I've seen them before...?' Ryeowook said quietly to himself. Suddenly, he could hear something drawning closer to them.

'Everyone hide! NOW!' He quickly told the others.

 

'Huh? Why?? What's wrong???' Eunhyuk was confused by the sudden ruckus as he watched his companion run into a safe spot.

 

'Eunhyuk you idiot come here!!' Shindong called out to him, pulling his arm forcefully. They bend down and sat behind some large bushes, staying as quietly as possible.

 

Ryeowook was the only one standing still to his spot. They could all see how his expression turned serious and cold. His eyes began wandering around looking for the intruder.

 

'I know you're there.' Ryeowook called out bravely.

'Come out and show yourself you bastards.' He was beaming with anger, he was sure that whoever they are they were they ones that destroyed the homes of his friends. He was not going to let them get away with this.

 

It took some time before three men dressed in a black cape appeared before him. Seeing the three men standing in front of Ryeowook shocked the others so much they almost felt backwards. This is mainly because they recognized who those three men. They are one of the guards of the village of Principia Rerum.

 

What the heck is going on ?!

 

'Well well well.' One of the men said with a smirk on his face.

'We finally found you.' He added.

'We've been looking everywhere you know.'

 

'Well you found me. Congratulations.' Ryeowook replied sarcastically.

 

'For someone who is about to die, you sure are brave.' The second man retorted coldly.

 

 

Kyuhyun who was observing everything quietly rosed and stood in front of Ryeowook, shielding him from them. He could feel that something bad was about to happen and it was his duty to protect Ryeowook. He was not going to let anything happen to him. He was later joined by Siwon who also stood in front of Ryeowook with his arms spread wide in a protective manner. Only Shindong and Eunhyuk remained hidden because they were told earlier by Kyuhyun and Siwon that no matter what happened they must be safe so that they can finish the mission. Finding the flower is top priority that nothing else should be standing in their way. Nothing else should matter. They have to leave all the fightings to Kyuhyun and Siwon.

 

 

'What the heck do you think you're doing attacking your own leader??!' Kyuhyun snapped at them.

 

'Leader?' The three men laughed histerically. 'A skinny, short person like him? He is no leader of ours.'

'We only have one leader.'

 

'How dare you betray your own village!! Your own people!!' Siwon grunted his teeth as he said this. He was shocked to find such traitors living amongst them.

 

'Well, we're only following orders.' One of them merely responded.

'From our one and only, true leader.'

 

'What the are you talking about??!' Kyuhyun was unable to control his anger any longer.

'Are you talking about King Rubius??!! You BASTARDS!!!'

 

'The Wise Man.' They answered almost at the same time.

 

'Excuse me..??' Kyuhyun was taken aback and confused. He looked at his side and saw that both Ryeowook and Siwon were also confused by their statement.

'The Wise Man?'

 

'That's right The Wise Man is the only true leader.' It was as if they were possessed as they uttered these words. They showed no emotions and kept repeating those words nonstop.

 

'What the is going on??' Siwon uttered in frustration as he looked at Kyuhyun.

 

'I-I have no idea....' Kyuhyun was only able to say this.

 

'We have come for Ryeowook. We have come for him. He must be taken. He must be destroyed.' The three men continued to say robotically as they approached Ryeowook. Kyuhyun and Siwon immediately went up to his defend.

'The Wise Man said that Ryeowook must be destroyed. He must be taken away.'

 

'Well if you want him you will have to go through us first you bastards!!' Kyuhyun launched himself forward and attack one of them. Siwon did the same and attack another one of them which leaves Ryeowook with the third one but Ryeowook wasn't afraid. Instead he let out a smirk before his eyes went Crimson Red.

 

'BURN.'

 

And the man before him burnt into nothingness in the speed of lightning.

 

Ryeowook was about to help Kyuhyun and Siwon when he heard Eunhyuk and Shindong yelling.

 

'RYEOWOOK LOOK OUT!!!!!!!'

 

He turned around but was greeted with a sharp pain on his chest. The pain was even more painful since it was enstructed on his healing wound from before that he fell onto the ground in a split second, crying out loudly in agony.

 

'Ryeonggu!!' Kyuhyun yelled as he ran towards Ryeowook but it was too late. The person that stabbed Ryeowook had gotten his hands on Ryeowook and he was making a run for it. He was kidnapping Ryeowook.

'NO LET GO OF HIM!!!!' Kyuhyun yelled at the top of his lungs as he charged as hard as he can towards them. He has to save Ryeowook he has too. He can't let them take him away. No. That was the only thing on his mind at that moment.

 

To Kyuhyun and the others horror, the man jumped towards the air and began flying, taking Ryeowook with him. Kyuhyun almost fainted at the sight as he called out to his dragon desperately. Suddenly, the flying man was shot from behind from an unknown source which caused him to be so taken aback that he dropped Ryeowook abruptly.

 

'OH GOD SOMEONE CATCH HIM!!!' Eunhyuk yelled at the top of his lungs as he ran forward towards the falling man. But all was well when suddenly someone appeared from behind thin air and grabbed a hold of Ryeowook. He then disappeared again before popping up again on the ground. Siwon, Eunhyuk and Shindong were so shocked of everything that they felt their kness gave in as they fell onto the  ground. However, Kyuhyun went charging for Ryeowook because he was worried about this stranger who had saved the smaller man. What if he isn't one of the good guys? The opposite happened thou as Kyuhyun realized who that stranger was.

 

'Hee..Heechul hyung...' Kyuhyun uttered in a surprised tone.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sad with the lack of comments so do drop some ;)