Chapter 12

The Boy of Flame

'That's impossible'

 

Kangin blurted out after hearing Eunhyuk's story.

 

'We all know that the four elements can exist only once at a period of time.'

'Having two..that's just impossible.' He shook his head.

 

'Well maybe it's not impossible.' Shindong responded, folding his arms together.

'After you know..died..maybe..he's the replacement??'

 

'I've never heard of such a thing.' Kibum uttered in disbelief.

'The Wise Man himself said that no other living thing can ever replace a person with the gift of element in a period of time.'

'Especially the four main elements.'

'Because they are the chosen ones.'

 

'This is a very rare case indeed.' Leeteuk nodded.

'Tell me, what's the name of this boy?'

 

'Umm..' Eunhyuk thought for a while. His hand rubbing the back of his head. He then looked at Shindong.

'I can't believe this, we've never even ask for his name!'

 

'Are you kidding me???' Kangin snorted in disbelief.

'How could you forget such a basic thing??'

 

'I think we were so focused on finding the Sapphire Blue Flower that we just..slipped it from our minds.' Shindong explained to the other.

'But that boy..he was really powerful...I've never seen such power before...'

'...I mean they were similar to Leeteuk and the others but..it has a different feel to it..'

'I haven't figured it out exactly, but there was definitely something to it.'

 

'If what Hyukjae and Shindong said is true...' Yesung said as he pointed at both Eunhyuk and Shindong.

'Then we have to find this boy so that the prophecy can come true.'

'It will help us solve a lot of things.'

'Especially in regarding King Rubius and his men.'

 

'Yesung hyung is right.' Kibum blurted out in agreement.

'We have to bring that boy here.'

'War is coming and we need to do everything we can.'

'Even if it's risky.'

 

They all nodded. Agreeing, to bring this 'boy' Eunhyuk and Shindong mentioned to their village.

 

'But, don't you guys find it weird that he had been living in the enchanted forest??' Kyuhyun suddenly questioned. His brow raising.

'I mean, nobody is allowed to go there and it's not possible to pass through the guards without permission.'

'Where did he come from??'

 

'It has been on my mind too.' Leeteuk agreed.

'Who ever this boy may be, I think there is something about him..'

'Either bad or good...I don't know about that..but..'

'Hm..how particularly odd this situation is...I will have to speak to The Wise Man about this.' He added.

'I'll let all of you know after.' 

 

'Hm..so who's going to go and find him??' Sungmin asked them.

 

'STOP THIS!' Donghae snapped suddenly out of the blue. He then stood up and slammed the table, stunning them all. They all looked at him.

'STOP THIS BULL!'

 

'Hae..what's gotten into you??' Eunhyuk asked the latter as he tried to make him sit down again.

'Calm down.'

 

'STOP THIS RUBBISH!' Donghae yelled again.

 

'Donghae, what's the matter with you?' Leeteuk demanded. He was quite angry by the way Donghae was behaving especially when they were currently in a meeting. Plus, Donghae's current position in the village meant that he was responsible of his actions and words. He must always control his emotions and anger when dealing with situations despite how bitter they are. The way he suddenly snaps was immature and irresponsible.

 

'What's the matter with me??!!' Donghae questioned sarcastically.

'What's the matter with all of you??!!' He yelled out loudly. He had his fists cleanched tightly.

'Now I don't care who that boy is he will not replace my brother's POSITION!!'

'I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! NEVER!!'

 

'Hae, who said anything about him replacing anyone...' Eunhyuk responded to his angry friend. He tried to grabbed Donghae again and make him sit down.

'We were just talking about the possibility of the prophecy becoming true.'

 

'WHO CARES ABOUT THAT STUPID PROPHECY!!!' He pushed Eunhyuk's hands harshly. He was not going to back down on this one. There was no way he was going to let some random kid takes his late brother's position in the village. Absolutely no way.

'WE DON'T NEED THAT STUPID PROPHECY!!'

'THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO DEFEAT KING RUBIUS!!'

 

'DONGHAE.' Leeteuk voice was stern, warning the younger man to stop his behaviour.

 

'I DON'T CARE WE WILL NOT FIND THAT BOY!!!'

'HE WILL NEVER STEP HIS FOOT INTO THIS VILLAGE!!!'

'NEVER!!!'

 

Donghae yelled at the top of his lungs before storming off the meeting room angrily.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook looked at the sight in front of him. He could clearly see smoke coming out of many chimneys and he could smell food being cooked. There were soft laughters that came from the distance and he could hear sounds of people working here and there. It had been such a long time in the forest that he was excited to view this place. But more importantly, he could smell life and that made him slightly pleased. He had come a long way to reach his destination. Never would he had thought that he would ever leave the forest behind. Especially when he couldn't even remember anything from his past. But that was about to change. He was going to find who he was and where he came from. He was going to find out who his family was. And he was going to find out everything.

 

Ryeowook took a step forward and entered the village. He breathe in a few times as he continued his steps, feeling more determined than ever before.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoy writing this story so much that I couldn't stop updating it! lol.

I hope that I will gain more readers and commenters as I would love for them to explore this story with me.

Anyways, leave a comment and again, thanks for reading! ;)