Er

She and He

What is wrong with me?

Amber checked her arms, pulled her shirt to check as she walked briskly to the bathroom. She was getting conscious she just had to run to the bathroom.

"Ow!" Amber accidently bumped herself to a tall black post.

"I'm truly sorry."" The post suddenly bent, apologizing as he bowed ninety degrees with respect.

""I'm sorry I didn't- Amber stopped mid sentence, her eyes growing wide. The living post was the same guy staring at her earlier.

holy crap it's him. Shocked, Amber was frozen in place, having her share of staring.

"Ah, p-please go ahead." The tall boy bowed once again and directed his arm to the male's bathroom.

"N-ne." Amber didn't even bother looking at him again, she took her chance and sprinted to the bathroom.


Oh my gosh, Amber shook her head. Her cheeks feeling warm in embarrassment.  She walked down the hall of the building, coming from Korean language class. Amber remembered sitting quietly cause she can't speak fluently, so she had to sit yesterday's lecture out. Who is he anyway? if he's from the company, why haven't I met them? She shifted her thoughts, thinking that she should really get going. It was a long walk to the next room, but she was feeling happy that it was one of the coolest classes. This is somewhat better than a lecture in the university.

 

 

 

Kris waited for class to start, glad to see the coach stand and announce,

It's time, let's start with one of the easiest. So, everybody will take turns in rapping. You can think of a song and just copy the rap-"

"I'M SORRY I"M LATE SUNBAE!" a low voice fame from the door, as a rapper entered.

"No, No, Just in time. As I was saying, you can start the session." Their coach commented, as the other guys in the room laughed while the person entered.

"All you have to do is copy a rap from a song. " waiting for the odd rapper to start

Kris thought the possible songs he could do-

"jogakjogak ttattatta busyobogo ttattatta mame deulge nol dasi jorihalgoya"  The low voice Kris heard earlier became melodic. It was rather familiar, he stopped to listen.

"miroreul hemeji geugon nol yolgi wihan key-"I know this! I've heard this before! Shaken, Kris' eyes moved from the rapper's shoes straight to the face.

No way.  Kris hated the feeling. He could die of embarrassment, after yesterday's accident with her.  His eyebrows furrowed, hating himself for being so weak, when just then, the rapper met his eyes.

"M-meil teuriksoge ssahin kkopjireul botgyone" She stuttered, their eyes locked. Kris felt it, but instead of those sweet moments he sees chanyeol watching, it was complete awkwardness.

"Oh I just wanna tell you I'm danger now" The young rapper stopped, and her eyes still on him. Her face fell, instead of concentration, confusion filled it.

"Good, now grab a seat." The coach waited for her to move but she was still staring. The coach followed her gaze to one of his trainees , silence signaling she really had to take her seat. The coach looked at her expression, wanting to get on with class already.

"You know each other? Well, you can introduce yourselves later. Come on, take a seat" The coach got in-between the stares and shuffled her into a seat across him.

 

Amber avoided any stares from anyone except her coach. It took a lot of power not to look at him. While the other guys rapped, Amber listened but slouched down and watched her shoes as she moved her feet. She wasn't trying to be rude, she just didn't want to see him staring at her. It was disturbing, what does he even want? I've never had a problem with him. Well, I don't count yesterday as-

"Kris, your turn." Amber looked at him stand up, Holy crap! Amber quickly looked at her coach, remembering she wasn't even supposed to look at him.

He looked at her, when the coach called him his heart started running away. With the confidence left, He stood up hands still on his lap, wiping away the dots of sweat on his palms.

"Sarangeul kkeutnaetda neol bonaen gaseum I teong biwojyeotda. Hajiman nae miraeneun machi ireonaseo useurago sonjitanda" The tall post started rapping 'Keep Your Head Down. The song she knew but  was tempted to look at how he was doing. She wasn't familiar with him rapping and really wanted to look so instead, she bit her lip and looked down at her shoes once again.

Everyone else's attention was focused on him until the end of the rap. He sat down, receiving no comments but a small round of applause.

"Good. For the hard part, please stand up." The coach clapped as he took out strips of colored paper from his envelope. Every guy stood up, being manly as possible. Some stretched, preparing for the worst to come. The coach tapped came close and tapped one of the colored strips on the trainee's nose.

Everyone thought it was weird. They all looked like fools as they faced each other, except for one. The coach approached Amber, her eyes  watching the strip of paper with tape land on the bridge of her nose.

With annoyance, Amber's arms folded in front of her. Her thoughts were there once again, taking all of her focus away from class.

This strip of paper is like him. Amber watched it closely as it moved with her breathing.

Always hanging around. she wrinkled her nose.

Stuck to me, like his y stare. Amber shuddered  with disgust.

Annoying. Tall. Rapping. Post. Amber wrinkled her nose and blew the strip of paper with a short breath.

"Yes, just like that. Only this time, you have to give it a really long exhale."  The coach approached Amber, using her as an example,  as she snapped out of her thoughts with wide eyes. Obviously not knowing what's happing in reality.

"Now everyone try. Inhale and slowly let out the air as you blow the strip of paper." Dumbfounded, Amber found the rest of the guys were staring at her. She just had to, she checked if he was looking at her too. Not surprising, he was and he didn't want to get caught as Amber saw his eyes look away from her.

Amber tried the breathing exercise, trying to avoid laughing after she saw him avoid getting caught.  Her paper wavered signaling she was running out of breath.

"Great. Now, all you have to do is reach the 18 second mark or go over it  and THEN you can leave class."  The coach said waiting for them to get ready.

"Inhale, get set. and slowly exhale!" The coach started the timer, watching the strips of paper lightly flying.  A few seconds later, some of the trainees' paper slolwly landed on their chin as the others kept going

"Kyle, Kyu Ji, Amber, Kris stay. The rest of you boys go ahead." The coach said bringing the four other students together.

"For you guys, you have to reach 18, okay?" He said, as he reset the stopwatch on his phone

"And, Go!"  Kyle started blowing alot of air out, and accidentally inhaled alot as well. Instead f just oxygen, the strip of paper got in as well, leading to a light choke. The other boys laughed at how hilarious Kyle looked.

"Kyle get it out of your mouth and take this one." The coach shook his head, and give the boy another strip.

"Go." Amber didn't any strategy to this and decided to just empty her lungs out.

"Fifteen. Sixteen -" Amber puckered her lips, knowing she had to blow it for the last two seconds.

"Stop." The coach pointed at him, signaling that he can leave the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

It just had to be Kris. ( Even way before the lawsuit...  )

Don't hesitate to comment! Don't forget to subscribe and upvote!

Thank you for your support! ~Na'V