Er Shi Liu

She and He

"Hey"

"Hey yourself" The feeling of spring got the together and the freedom from work.  Amber hugged Kris as soon as she hopped from the last three steps of the entrance. the sun was about to set which meant their appetite was building.

"I hope you like street food." Kris was in all black -- shirt, pants & shoes -- against is pale skin until his cheeks flushed as soon as his lips pecked Amber's cheeks.

With one on a skate board and the other jogging, they both took off for a near by night market on the other end of the area.

 

Amber's hood flew away from her face with all the wind she caught from skateboarding. Kris ran to catch her disappearing into the crowd of people they had to blend in with. Amber was buying from a busy ahjumma, three stalls down from the entrance. Before she can take a bite, she was wrapped by long arms from behind followed by whispers in her ear, "Gotcha!Ah-ah, no aying . My treat remember?"

 

"You little -- not so little! Can't I just have a bite? Please?" Amber tilted her head to Kris' face under the cap she never saw before. Under the shade of Kris' cap, Amber cought a sly smile, a close up of Kris' face, merely two inches away. If his arms were tight enough around her, Kris might have  the chance to witness Amber's heart rate pick up.

"Come on, just point which ones you want and I'll show you the best part."

 

 

 

"Kris I think we need to eat this while standing, the drive in movie section is full." Amber stared at the crowed as Kris managed to borrow a mat, two whole bags of food, half of what they actually bought.

"That's not where we're eating. Follow me." Kris turned himself and started climbing the staircase for those seated to watch a movie and crossed to the back.

Kris led Amber for a while in darkness until yellow lights showed and the ground started to slope. "Welcome to a nice hide out." Kris placed down the bag of food and set up the mat for them to sit.

" It is beautiful" Slowly , with her eyes not moving away from the scen, she sat down and placed the food down.

"I wanted to share it with you. It's a strike of luck really." Kris split the chopstick and waited for Amber. Ramen ddokbokki, dimsum, and two plastic cups of straberries waited with him.

"Strike of luck? This isn't your hide out?" Amber didn't bother to touch the food . Kris knew she's hungry, stubborn Amber   decided to start by feeding her the first bite."I know you like food, I haven't stepped on this area until today. I watched it from the van, when we pass and wpndered. So technically , this can be our hideout.

The yellow light from bellow the elevated area gave off enough light for Amber to watch Kris again.

This boy is absoluetely crazy, I like him a lot

Before the pair of chopsticks could even come closer she split her own and grabbed dimsum for Kris.

Surprised by her actions, Kris gava small laugh before taking in the dimsum.

"You are adorable, you know that? " Kris said it as he watched the scene change.

"I know, the scenery is nice." Amber took another bite. Kris laughed at how she dodged the truth, a complimen - but it is a truth that kris loves. She's someone I can learn to love.

She's a handful and I will never get bored with her

 

Their dinner continued, Amber feeding him, Kris sending a train full of noodles. Water being shared at the end of their dinner.

Out of a new habit, they grew closer on the mat. " You know, you dodge compliments well." Kris propped himself, his hand behind him. "I'm as good as you NOT dodging every food that comes your way, Dessert?" Amber opened the plastic cup filled with chocolate covered strawberries.

"Thanks - what will happen if I say you look nice in an outfit?" Imaging the possible compliments he can in the future. A shot of laughter came from Amber

"I'd say ' It came from your closet, don't worry. I'll return it." Priceless laughter came from them. Luckily nobody from the drive in movie came to scold them. With the second cup of strawberries betwee Amber's knees free for eating, Kris slowly watched Amber's hand, taking it into his.

"And if I compliment  that your hands are soft and elegant?" Kris let their hands interlock, watching Amber's reaction.

"Then I'd say 'it's the magic of korea's hand cream." Amber smiled, with her free hand she took another strawberry.

"If your face had no flaws, so beautiful and - Oh, hold on --"

 

Kris' warning was far too late, half of the strawberry was already in Amber's mouth but the edge of the strawberry  still hanging, Kris quickly moved his hand forward. Their faces were close, "there's still a leaf on the strawberry."

 Amber froze. She watched Kris inch closer and just when she thought he would pick it out with his hands, Amber felt the strawberry waver in as Kris bit on the tip. Cutting it into two, straight in his mouth. The teasing movement of Kris's lips lightly brushing on Amber made her all tingly.

The cup of strawberries between Ambers knees were placed down, "May I?"

Kris knew what he had done but would not go on without Amber agreeing, it was his respect to her. With  the slow nod, Kris' hand moved to her face guiding them to a simple kiss. The feeling of fulfillment was buried under a craving for another. Amber felt another brush on her lips when Kris pulled away to make sure on her. fell apart as soon as Kris deepened it . The taste of sweet strawberries lingered as soon as Kris' lips landed on hers once again.

A gentle pull, taking in her soft lips, His free hand travelled between the strands of blond hair. With a tilt of Amber's head, she took over, pulling his shirt to get the best of him, his lower lip in between hers. Her tongue slid corner to corner, of his lip, only to receive the same treatment.

With force, his warm tongue slid.

 

 

 

*****

Author's note: With a thousand words, we are all left ually frustrated.

No pitchforks allowed, please :(