Sìshí

She and He

"I cannot believe you're jealous of Minho. Just cause we work more often doesn't mean you're no longer my boyfriend." Amber clicked her tongue, making fun of Kris who faced the mirror.

"I'm not jealous! I just said I wanted to have work with you. Nothing about other people." The make-up artists entered telling them to face straight in order for the work to be done.

Amber had her smile on, knowing what Minho told her beforehand. She gladly accepted when Kris talked to her about having work together sometime after, the managers made it happen and for the past two months, they've been able to show it to the fans.

Key entered fully clothed for the performance happening in two hours. With everyone else practicing, the three of them were better off inside the dressing rooms and in front of the mirrors. Key is also part of the performance tonight. It was last minute since Minho wasn't the one who took the spot, Key jumped on the opportunity. He jumped so great that he was right between Amber and Kris.

"Maybe after the show we can go to Canada. I want to visit some people again." Kris randomly said captivating Key's attention.

"Ex-girlfriend issues? Aren't you a big hit on the basketball team? Eeeey the ladies then." Key nudged Kris with an elbow before he was offered a seat on Kris' right. Kris didn't mention anything surprised as Amber who had her stink eye.

"You are so dead. What issues with an ex? " Amber wondered loudly, her face turning rather red. Her glare lasted for a full five seconds that Kris was shaking his head. He mouthed only for Amber to understand, "Look whose jealous now." Kris laughed at what was happening.

Key on the other hand, was more than willing to talking about a life that wasn't even his own, "You don't know? He finished off a relationship when he got it the casting system with three great words-- 'I'm leaving you. Wah. Two weeks after it was on SNS that she'd murder the next girlfriend! " Kris eyes were bulging, as shocked as Amber whose jaw dropped.

"You never told me, bro. We are definitely not visiting Canada." The tone in her voice changing so the people wouldn't understand anything.

"What? You'd beat that girl, Ber. Any day. You're the perfect ninja- llama I've got." Kris said sarcastically, receiving a huge laughter.

"Yah Amber, When's you're flight?" Key bent over to see Amber getting her face fixed by one of the artist.

"The day afte-- I decided to stay a few more days to see my family here in L.A, why?"

"Just cause. I thought we could hang out back in Korea to celebrate. Maybe when we get back, are you free?"  Key's eyes moved around, fixing his bangs out of his face.

 "Let's do that when we get back. Party, drinks, the whole shebang." Amber stood seeing that Kris had his eyes closed didn't really mean that he wasn't listening.

 

 

*****

They parted ways, heading to their own changing rooms. The show had already started, Shinee starting their part of the set list. Super Junior giving the shortest fan service after three songs. Amber looked around, her ear piece still not in place. Any sign of Kris would give her the boost, but it was too late when the screams subsided and they had to take on the stage.

Amber was holding it in when she heard the girls scream. She managed to speak, her mic fully functional.

"Can I have all the y people in this stadium SCREAM?" The crowd cheered loud and clear, subsiding when she spoke once again.

"I'm taking this out to hear you scream!" Amber took out the ear piece,

"Who's already losing their voice?" A great number of ooh's and aaaah's  filled the place.

"I love you Amber! Be my boyfriend!" One of the fans started to scream. Amber had fell silent.

"Amber! YOU'RE SO HOT!" Another fan screamed and it all started to pile up, everything rushed back to her mind. The things she wanted buried flooded her. And she had to drown it now.

"I think Luna wants to say something." Amber walked closer to Luna, almost hitting Krystal. She was dizzy but had to continue the show. They finished a song after the small conversation and Amber was forcing her smile, her energy. By the time the lights went out, she rushed to the side of the stage and breathed in and out.

She held on the scaffoldings and didn't notice she had tears running down until a  thumb wiped it off her cheeks.

Kris had the most worried expression. He took the towel off his shoulders and placed it on her own, keeping his hands to guide her down the stair case.

The door opened to a room of eleven boys. Noise lowered to the sound of the concert happening outside and motion minimized to stares following the two bodies moving.

"Is she okay?" One by one the boys followed Kris. Sehun crossed the room and penetrated the circle that had been built surrounding Amber. In his Sehun's hand a bottle of water.

"Where are all the managers? Of all the times, they're all busy watching?" Tao complained.

"No managers. I'm in the wrong room, Kris. I exited on the wrong side" Eyes closed, Amber worried and tried to push herself up from the seat.

"That's okay. I checked the setlist you won't be up for a while." Kris mentioned earning nods from the other guys.

"The managers will be looking for you, we can inform them. You'll still be entering the stage and the main point is that you're on stage. It's not like you disappeared."  Baekhyun comforted just like everyone was doing.

Amber's tears fell anyway, despite all the stop she did mentally. No matter who patted her back. " I can't do this. I ruined my make-up, that coordinator will hate me. I don't have a good excuse like Krystal when she faints on stage. And the crowd, dear god the crowd won't shut up about-

"AMBER." Kris shook her arms hard to stop her. From fright and her tears, Amber sniffed. The boys were already screaming by the door, cheering themselves up for their performance while Kris was out of it.

His eyes locked on to her hard, her attention fully his. "Breathe", Kris said. And when she did take a deep breath, he spoke again, "Calm down. Unwind. Don't think about them. "

Amber pulled herself together, nodding once again. When Kris didn't move, watching her be okay, she breathed and tried her very best to pull a smile from her lips.

Quickly, Kris bent down to let their crash for a good four seconds.

"Your smile looked like it needed a good kiss. " Kris wiped her cheeks with his thumb, Amber putting on a better smile as he left for the stage.

 

 

*****

Author's Note: It has been far too long!

credits: http://www.soompi.com/2012/05/24/concert-review-sm-town-live-world-tour-iii-los-angeles/

but that picture isn't mushy...

nor was that...but I hope you liked this chapter!