Liu

She and He

 

Though their schedule have been tight since midnight, some of the EXO boys had the energy to go out. It's a calm Saturday afternoon when Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Baekhyun have been strolling after the search for street food was over and their hunger subsided with each bite. Chanyeol burped loud enough for the four boys to hear.

"Yah-Imma! Would you cover your mouth?! I can hear AND SMELL your burp even with our distance!" Baekhyun scolded Chanyeol he fanned his nose.

"Don't forget to say 'excuse me!" Luhan said like a mother teaching his son some manners whilst looking through a shop's glass panel with Sehun.

"Yah, I turned my head so that nobody would smell it!" Chanyeol defended.

Kris heard the conversation but was preoccupied by his own feet. His eyes followed his feet as they walked down the line of the cement. His mind was blank after all that they all went through now wanting a soft bed to lie on. He kept his head low, just following the voices of his friends as they walked.

"Hyung, watch where you're going" Chanyeol's voice said far upfront with the others

 

Kris took another step until his foot bumped into a pair of Nike dunks.Quickly he muttered his apology.

"Oops, Excuse m-" The stranger stopped, not surprised. Kris looked to see the stranger walk away, but apparently didn't move.

"AMBER!" Kris' senses woke up, his mind jolting his whole body awake.

"Bingo!" Amber gave a thumbs up followed by a wave of her hand to say hello.

 

Noticing Kris was missing in action, the other boys caught up with the scene, moving close to where he and Amber stood.

"I told you to be careful!" Chanyeol shouted at his hyung and giving a bow to greet Amber.

"Good afternoon, Sunbae" Sehun, Luhan, and Baekhyun bowed their head lightly as they gathered around her.

"Please don't call me Sunbae, Chanyeol~ssi. We're born in the same year." Amber pulled Chanyeol for the signature handshake and a bump. Chanyeol laughed lightly at her actions, while Kris prevented his jaw from dropping.

"You-You guys know each other?" Kris asked pointing at Chanyeol and Amber

"Hyung, we're all in the same company. We get around too. " Sehun nudged his hyung catching him with an unfamiliar expression. Sehun came close with Amber giving the same hand shake to the rest of the boys. Chanyeol invited Amber to walk with them after finding out her empty schedule. For the second time, Kris was left trailing behind them in his thoughts.

 

"You mean after the entire time I looked like a fool in front of  her the rest are close with her? " Kris said his thoughts loudly face-palming himself with how much of an idiot he was.

"You're serious? You guys never met? I thought Amber's one of those who taught you before their performance?" Baekhyun said interested on Kris' story.

"It wasn't important at that time. I just didn't expect Chanyeol or any of you to know Amber" Kris said quickly, avoiding humiliation of his lack of attentiveness. 

"Chanyeol's like that. He knows people. Sometimes, he walks up to them and suddenly he's close with a new person. It scares me sometimes" Baekhyun said honestly, watching Chanyeol from afar.

"IS LUHAN HOLDING HIS ARM!? What is wrong with the buddy system now?!"  Baekhyun shouted and ran to pull Sehun from the handshake lesson with Amber and grabbing Luhan. Baekhyun placed Sehun's arm around Luhan's shoulders and took his own place beside Chanyeol. Kris smirked at his dongsaeng, humored with his jealousy.

"What are you smiling at?" Amber said when Kris passed him, tagging along with the walking post.

" Just cause of this kid who got jealous. What were you teaching Sehun? "Kris avoided the truth of his close friend and quickly changing the topic did it's trick.

"Oh, I was showing these handshakes I learned from the states. It's sometimes fun, he got it quickly. " Amber said smiling at the maknae walking with his friend. Kris nodded until Amber looked at him.

"Wanna learn too? It's not totally a big thing but as 'bro' back in the states, I remember most. "Amber encouraged Kris to learn but he just looked at her.

"Come on man, what's wrong?" Amber asked and all the reasons ran into Kris' mind. You might make fun of me. We're going to be holding hands while walking. If I have to learn. It will take one of the longest time if I don't get it right. I won't be able to focus.

"'Bros' don't hold hands long..." Kris reasoned and looked at Amber's hand.

"Dude, what are bros if they don't have a handshake? I mean it's not like I'm going to break your hand either" Amber laughed at his weird excuse. Without notice Kris's right hand was pulled between them.

"HEY!-"

"Relaaaax. It's going to be fast. " Amber let her palm rest on Kris palm, slowly pulling away for a bro fist. Kris' mind on the other hand didn't know what is happening. Although his eyes are watching, his hand still functioning as Amber placed her fingers between his, it all too much. It is a scene he couldn't imagine with Amber. Unlike their first experience with one another, staring was one thing but being this close, holding hands to do some handshakes Amber wanted to teach is on another level. Kris' breath was stocked up in his lungs, his eyes wide as Amber's hand held his once again.

"You got that?" Amber looked up at Kris to confirm his attention. Kris snapped out when he found Amber staring right back at him.

"Huh? The handshake ... I g-guess" Kris said slowly until Amber brought his hand for the handshake.

"Side-by-side and a bro fist." Amber slowly said as their hands followed. Sadly, Kris messed it up and brought down his hand.

"Aigoo, a bad student not listening eh?" Amber shook her head, until setting her eyes upon a shop. Without a word, she walked up to the door surprising Kris that he was walking alone.

"AMBER! Wait up! " Kris turned his head, looking for her. He stopped dead in his tracks and finally saw the most unique person walking person walk into a shop he himself didn't expect. A shop for skateboarders.

 

 

Author's note: Is it just me or the chinese numbers 5 and 6 are specifically wu and liu?So amazed o.o

Comment.Subscribe. Upvote. Show some love and tell your friends! <3

Bonus!

His airport fashion here looks as if he just woke up...