San Shi Qi

She and He

It was a Ferris Wheel. They were slowly moving and Kris was in front of her. His eyes were a bit crinkled, his smile showed no teeth but rather, the whole sweet side of him. His hands held a bouquet of assorted flowers and were reached out to her. Amber looked around. They were almost half way up but her eyes moved to the soft fabric she felt earlier. Beside her was a stuffed toy- of course it was a stuffed llama smiling right at her. Her eyes were starting to water but she held it in.

"If this thing wouldn't wobble due to our movements, I would have hugged you right away." Amber said with a shaky voice.

"That's okay. I brought food to motivate you into moving beside me." Kris passed on the flowers to show a small box of tteokbokki and a cup of strawberries.

"Oh dear god." Amber face palmed at the sight of the strawberries.

"What. I need an excuse to kiss you ." Kris shrugged watching her take the bag of food and quickly moved beside him. In shock, Amber gripped Kris while their seats rocked.

Kris stared at the figure beside him. Her grip was tight and her nose was scrunched, frightened. "What?" Amber looked up seeing Kris' face.

"Stop trying to feel my muscles. I know they're well chiseled. Amber sat upright without hesitation, ignoring his comment and unwrapped the food, keeping it all to herself.

"Yah feed me. " Kris elbowed Amber who wasn't able to take a bite of the snack. Sneering at Kris she only  fed herself.

"Aish, there's only one bowl. You should have bought two if you wanted to eat." Amber scooped the spicy sauce and took it in .

"It's for sharing! There's only one stick for you to feed me or me to feed you! I wanted to-"

Kris was cut off by tteokbokki  entering  like a bullet train and a bright smile on Amber's face. Before he could swallow the first, another entered, followed by another. Unable to speak, he slowly chewed on the sticky snack.

"You think I would let you go hungry? After all that you've done, all I can do is return the same thing. " Amber smiled and fed Kris properly this time. She kept her silence while Kris chewed his food. It wasn't a strange feeling until he finished the last of it. Kris eyed the cup of strawberries that Amber avoided. They had eye contact only to be broken by Amber.

"The cup of strawberries..." Kris gave notice all of a sudden, pulling her mind back inside the Ferris Wheel.

"Hmm? What about it?"

"Don't you want to eat? " Kris elbowed her to make her look his way. Amber swatted him and continued to stare out.

"Aaaaish. Go ahead and eat them. It's just a sly way to do weird things." She ignored Kris and finally caught the sight of the moon. The plastic bag moved and the reflection from the glass showed he ate the strawberries slowly. Amber bothered herself with other things. How the strawberries looked delicious, Kris slurping the juice from the strawberry he just bit... Suddenly one popped right between her and the glass.

"You should really try them. I won't do anything weird, I promise." Amber looked at the strawberry coming from above. Kris' hand was holding the leaves so it would hang right in front of her. Without looking at him, she took a big bite. "See that? Harmless. I didn't even steal a peck on your cheeks. Turn around if you want the rest of the cup."

Kris waited for her until she finally faced front. "Harmless, but it doesn't mean you're sly about it." Amber ate every time Kris fed him the way she did. Chewing and chewing the sweet strawberries.

"If I did you'd be mad. And don't I always ask before I do? " Kris explained and opened his mouth for Amber to do the same and let her eat the last of it.

"Like I have any choice! You ask and you won't even let me talk! So in the end weird things do happen!" She talked while chewing, thankfully no bits of strawberry flew from .

"You want to bet? Face me and let's see what happens. Winner gets a prize. " Kris placed the empty cup back in the bag and turned his body towards. Amber stared at him, starting the bet.

Their eyes locked, Amber had full concentration. Her eyebrows furrowed and her arms crossed on her chest. Five seconds after staring, Kris decided to speak.

"Can I?" He tilted his head, his voice perky.

"Can you what?" Monotonously answered with a question, raising an eyebrow. To her surprise, Kris decided to cut the distance by half, his face coming down to her eye level.

"Can I kiss you?" With a sweet voice he asked properly, slightly smiling even.  Amber sighed, her concentration unbroken. As if mocking him, she inched in just enough for Kris to hear her, "No. "

"Fine then. You win. Bet is over, here's the prize!" Kris gave up easily, allowing the keychain he bought earlier dangle from his finger between their faces.

Amber leaned in closer, her hand grasping the keychain out of his finger. Before she looked closer at the key chain, her hand was pressed down, locking her in place. Her attention shifted from the prize to the four inches left, Kris wanting to meet with her eyes at the end.

She had her guard down and their eyes are still locked. With less of the charming smile, Kris breath was hot and Amber felt it right on her cheeks. His lips were naturally gradient red from the middle, plump and really close.

She watched it move for a second, and moving her eyes to Kris', "Can I kiss you?" His voice was rolling out deep and slowly speaking what he wanted to say.  He blinked once, twice, breathing in as if he was taking in her scent, breathing deeply for oxygen to brace himself of who was in front of her.

"This is cheating. You're so close. Aren't you hypnotizing me?" Mumbled words came out of Amber's mouth, her answers were hesitant yet ironic.

"Oh no, but you like it like this don't you? Otherwise you'd stop me like earlier, wouldn't you?" Kris said those words, each breath that took for it to be said Amber felt it. No doubt, she felt it with their lips practically a half centimeter away. Kris was teasing, breathing in hard that Amber's lips could be pulled in. He did it again, with parted lips this time, feeling a brush of her flesh.

Kris watched only Amber's eyes fall half close and everything else was felt. He took her eyes as an invitation, a sign that she said yes. Everything was not seen but felt, with the lips crashing hard, Amber working on his lower lip, with the amount of will that took for her to hold herself back.  Her hands unable to move, she had to fight the weight of Kris for them to travel from his chest to his back, pulling him closer.

The same arms of Amber feeling Kris' long fingers glide to her shoulders, down her back, resting on her waist. Kris begged for entrance, and biting Amber's lip open. Amber melted at the feeling of Kris. His tongue, slowly around inside finding hers. His fingers played on Amber's sides, not to tickle her but it added to the sensation. When she couldn't get enough, Kris left her lips empty to breath. He drew in a breath as he traced his mouth over her jaw line. His hand pushing away her short hair, tilting her head. The exposed skin was what Kris wanted. He placed his lips to kiss and drew in a breath. onto the flesh, he let his tongue work magic and miracles that had Amber dig her fingers on her back. She squirmed, which inevitably turned to be a moan after minutes of Kris creating marks on her neck. Amber bit her lip to stop herself, her fingers running through Kris' hair.

"Kris... I hate to break this right now but-" Her breath hitched when he gave her a surprise by going to the flesh around her collar bone.

"But what?" He said in between him playing with her side and her neck.

"The people. The ride's almost done." Amber managed to say with him playing on her. Finally he pulled away, sitting with distance. Kris looked at Amber, his finger fixing her hair to cover up the bruises that started to grow on her neck.

Five minutes after their last contact, Amber squeezed Kris' hands.

"You must be crazy. Really? A hickey on a ride?" Amber grabbed on to the stuffed toy, preparing for the door to open.

"You call that a ride? I can give you a ride." Kris grinned wildly, only to be smacked with a heavy arm on his back. They left the ride with a 'thank you' to the man who opened the door for them.