Jiu

She and He

"Kris. It's been THIRTY MINUTES since your alarm rang. You'd might want to brush your teeth." Xiumin woke him up until he saw Kris' eyes stay open.

"I don't have an early morning schedule today. Let me sleep." Kris made it look like he was going to stand up but only rolled to his side while Xiumin stood to use Kris' mirror.

"Won't you hang out with the boys? Practice at least." Xiumin said not aware of the Kris who was going back to sleep.

"Get up Kris."Xiumin pulled the string of the lamp on Kris' side table. With the bright light blinding Kris, he started reaching out to the lamp in order to pull the string again and switch it off. At the same time, Xiumin turned away from the mirror and moved forward-

"Where is the string?" Kris started placing his hands feeling his way through.

"Kris...that's uhm." Xiumin didn't look down but his breath were getting short.

"Why is my table so tall and is that a b-"

"KRIS GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" Xiumin gasped when Kris accidentally d him. Kris slowly opened his eyes, only to be met by something to be censored.

"-Oh sorry. Didn't mean to." Kris was too sleepy to care and stood.

"Nobody will know of this accident." Xiumin froze into place, but announced it for his safety.

"Duh. Sorry, hyung. " Kris yawned while Xiumin busied himself. The older boy was lost with what just happened. It's not every morning he gets a-

"God, Kris you are disgusting." Xiumin started.

"What? It was an accident. You even used my mirror. I didn't see you there. You woke me up and my lamp. I was just there sleeping like an angel.

"You didn't even bother to open your eyes-"

"Then you the light. So by instinct- I'd switch it off but no your lower body-specifically your manhood happened to be where my hand was supposed to pass through."

"OH GOD. WHAT IS THIS-INSTANT REPLAY?" Xiumin groaned, hating the scene to be even spoken between the two of them.

"Oh come on, every guy likes that place to be touched-" Kris started enjoying it. He started making fun of his older brother but kept it shallow.

"At the right time. AND THE RIGHT PERSON." Xiumin finished fixing his bed and moved to chose his jacket.

"Like I'm not much of a great person. You used God and my name in the same sentence, right after the other. " Kris said with his toothbrush in his mouth looking at the reflection of the mirror.

" That is so gay Kris. I wouldn't." Xiumin spoke out looking at the reflection of Kris and aimed for the door

"Then who would you rather chose then?" Kris raised an eyebrow, along with his voice until his brother left him to finish cleaning off.

 

 

*****

"Why do you dress up slowly Kris? We're running late again." Baekhyun said as he got out off the car with a sour face.

"You're the one running late. We're not. " Chanyeol defended even if he wanted to help out Baekhyun. It was the honest truth- all the rappers in the group will start their late. After seeing the time, Baekhyun ran up to the building, leaving the rest strolling towards the elevator.

"How long does it even take you to get ready, hyung?" Chanyeol asked out of curiosity.

"I don't even know. I just get up an hour before the time the manager calls us." Kris shrugged looking around the elevator's roof to keep entertained.

"Isn't Junmyoon slower? " Kai questioned

" No. He's actually faster right? He gets up late but moves quickly." Sehun stated like defending that his brother from the others.

"But he takes time outside too. He even borrows my hair gel sometimes" Kris stated the few times Junmyoon would borrow stuff from him or Xiumin. They all evacuated the lift, walking down the hallway.

"Still, Kris is slow. It takes him forever to get up. Then another forever to shower. " Xiumin started talking with a silly tone, most probably from the small accident he and Kris had. While the other boys were listening intently to Xiumin's words, Kris started to slow down and hide behind all of them. As if it was even possible with his height.

Amber . Kris detected Amber the moment he saw the way the person stood and dressed-it was becoming common. Now he was trailing behind Chanyeol, his hands on the younger boy's shoulder as if guiding him forward. They grew closer. Who is Amber talking to? Boy?

"Even if we have a tight schedule he stares at his closet." Xiumin continued his list of Kris daily routine.

8 steps closer. Kris keeps peeking , seeing that it really is Amber talking, enjoying a conversation with a boy, along the same corridor he was on. Gosh that was close! Kris hid once again after seeing Amber's head turn towards Kris' group. But he couldn't just hide behind Chanyeol, even if he really can't- height wise. Kris tilted his head to the side and let his eyes land on Amber's smile. Right at that moment he could've just told Amber to smile for him.

" After that he picks his shoes. You know he does that at night too? Before he works on his face-washing, lots and lots of cleansing." Xiumin gave details but Kris didn't care, he had other details in mind. They all inched closer to the door.

Closer to Amber. Kris didn't dare hide, standing tall, waiting for the someone to push the door open. In the corner of his eye, he caught Amber make eye contact,

Three...Two...One

Kris  looked Amber's way, and finally - finally,  their eyes meet and smile at each other and a simple wave of greeting came into action. Like any  'bro'- as Amber would've said- Amber gave a nod something that meant " 'sup Kris". That's good enough. At least Amber saw me.

 

"Aigoo, hyung! You sure you're not GAY!?" Chanyeol said jokingly, loud enough for all the members to hear. Loud enough for Chanyeol's voice to run through the corridor.

 

 

Author's Note: 

Patience, dear readers. I bit more...

Days like these, especially when you hear Kris SINGING ( and not rapping) you just miss him more :(