Ba

She and He

 

The door closed behind Kris with an extra loud click by the silence of the dorm. He walked in to find Suho and Sehun watching the drama Chanyeol recommended.

"Ah, hyung. Where have you been?" Sehun looked away from the screen, shocked at the time he arrived back.

"Lost. I'm going to rest" Kris kicked off his shoes and dragged himself to the room he shares with Xiumin and Luhan. At the sight of his crisp white sheets, he just had to lie down. Kris' head pounded all after the traffic he went through - an excuse for thinking about the night to much.

"Took you long enough to get home, I thought you got lost." Luhan emerged from the bathroom in his boxers and pulling his shirt down with a smile on his face.

" I did get lost. None of you even called me to check up. Where were you guys?" Kris peeked through his left eye and saw Luhan walking to his bed.

"We went home. That was the plan all along-It was you and Amber who suddenly disappeared. Speaking of, what happened to Amber?" Luhan stopped fixing his bed to hear Kris out.

"Amber suddenly went in a shop. So I went in as well. Then we parted ways at the subway station where she got off." Kris said plainly his mind replaying all the details that mattered.

"THE SUBWAY. Wu Yifan, when the hell did you take the subway?" Luhan laughed at what Kris just told him. It was to different from the usual Kris.

"She got off at this station that I didn't know and when I rode the cab I realized that I just went the wrong way." Kris muttered, his energy getting drained.

"Okay? That's an odd reason. Why'd you get in the subway anyway? You could've just rode a taxi from the shop, right?" Luhan said what he usually did. Like anybody would.

Kris stared at the ceiling. The bright light making him lose focus on everything around it. Why did I? OR Why din'td I even stop her from buying me a ticket? Even if Kris wanted to punch himself from continuously being stupid, he wanted to know so many things. He breathed heavily twice and raised his arm looking at his right hand before it landed overhead. He remembered losing himself when she held his hand and when they went to the subway station. Oh god, the subway. Kris brought both hand to his face, covering it in full embarrassment. His heart raced at the thought of it all. White skin, chubby cheeks, and those damn eyelashes. Why did I even protect her? She could've moved to the side on her own...

"You didn't tell me you had a dinner date. Go and shower." Luhan made Kris gasp in air with the distance left between Luhan and Kris' abdomen.

"What the hell?! "Kris pushed himself away and at the same time, Luhan straightened his stance.

"What? I swear I can tell you guys ate out. You smell like lasagna." Luhan laughed and jumped on his bed before settling between his pillows. Kris on the other hand decided to finally take a shower, grabbing his towel on the way.

"Cheap Italian? Really Kris?" Luhan shouted as soon as he heard the bathroom door click shut.

"IT WASN'T A DATE!"

 

 

*****

"I'm home" Amber shut the door and dove on their sofa face first.

"Hi Unnie! Why are you tired? I thought you ate out?" Sulli's voice came closer and
Amber soon felt a part of the sofa sink, the place where Sulli was most probably sitting.

"Long walks. Commute." Amber mumbled through the sofa.

"Why do you even commute home? We have a car. You can call on ahjussi." Sulli said and sniffed, wiping away a tear. Amber couldn't breathe anymore and propped up a hand on her face.

"I don't know but I enjoy it. Even more recently. " Amber smiled without showering her teeth. It was true, she was happy about walking. It just made her all bubbly like Sulli.

"Un-nie. Amber unnie!" Sulli teared upand sniffed catching Amber's attention.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong. Why are you crying?" Amber sat up and started patting Sulli's back. Amber was surprised but didn't ignore the fact she had a duty.

"Okay. So. When you left, Victoria Unnie left me with Luna. So I made food for us and-"Sulli's breath started growing short and Amber knew this was going to be a long story. Amber turned to Sulli and placed both hands on each of Sulli's shoulder.

"Sulli. I need you to breath." Sulli took one long deep breath slowly,squeezing her eyes as she did.

"Good. Now. What is the gist of the cause of your crying, dear?""Amber asked lightly, looking at Sulli.

"Luna and I fought. She said I can't dance well." Amber's eyes turned round. That was terrible.

"O-okay. Do you want to practice? " Amber said, receiving a happy nod from the girl infront of her.

"Good. get your stuff, cause we're going to practice hard." Amber said while combing Sulli's hair away from her face.

 

 

After calling the dorm's facility guard to open the dance room, asking Victoria's help so that they can get the team together, Amber was losing it - in need of rest and found a good place on the floor. The two who fought finally got back together as bff's and Krystal complained how on earth she got dragged into intense training. Victoria , sweating from all the stretches sat down beside the half asleep Amber and started talking.

"What. I want to sleep."Amber spoke without opening her eyes.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say thank you. I don't get to bring the group as often like you. " Victoria said honestly watching the three girls dance.

"It's okay. It's what the family needed." Amber mumbled, obviously not wanting the conversation to end.

"Oh god. If I'm the mother who would be the father?"

"Don't idols have like... a relationship- secretly- outside?" Amber's eyebrows furrowed saying the first possible thing in mind

"I don't. Do You?" Victoria raised an eyebrow at Amber, curious with the answer.

"I dont - Are you willing to help?" Amber finally opened her eyes, lying on her stomach.

"Aigoo. Do you think you'll find anybody? " Victoria knocked Amber's head laughing at the teammate's pain.

"I don't find. I'm actually just waiting" Amber rolled until finally her eyes saw the ceiling up ahead.

"Ohohoho. You're WAITING for a man. Really now?" Victoria laughed at the thought.

"Aren't you, omma? You play hard to get but deep down, you really want to hug him." Krystal lied down beside Victoria.

" Oh the lovey dovey stuff but when it ends, the friendship you once had is down the drain as well" Luna followed.

" That is why I've been loyal to my friends. It's actually better." Sulli sat down playing with Luna's hair.

"But you know. I'd want him to be my inspiration. Whoever he is, I'd want him to be happy, the way he makes me happy." Amber started to mumble the things in mind again and it was unusual to hear things from Amber making the other members listen intently.

"Whoever he is, I'd want him to accept me as I already am"

"Cause I know I'd most likely love him the same way. I'd love him as he is. Support him in whatever way I can. I'll be his hands, eyes, ears if something goes wrong. Whoever that guy will be in the future."

"I just don't know who he is."