Er Shi Qi

She and He

12:47 am

 

His hands are warm enough to keep my fingers from freezing. Three movies passed  and Kris and I almost got stuck at  our new place. The time flew, unnoticed and we both had to get back before anything can happen with the managers. Kris and I would need to make up two different excuses for a night like tonight. Tonight? We didn't carve hearts and our initials, no we aren't like that. Dine, no wine, just a good time with simple kisses.

That kiss.

"Amber you're getting cold." Kris squeezed my hand even more for a quick second and grabbed my other wrist.

"Huh? It's perfectly fine. I can handle it. I like the cold" but I like your warmth, it calms me. I wish he heard it because just then he let go of both my hands. I looked to see what he was up to, if he'd just leave me there.

"You shouldn't be cold or stubborn whenever I tell you that you shouldn't be." Kris didn't smile and brought his arms behind my shoulders. My breath hitched, surprised once again with what was going to happen. Should I close my eyes? Prepare myself? Oh my goodness, that kiss, thank god I'm raised in America.

"You should keep your hood up too" Kris smiled. He was so close again but just like that, my hood was on my head and my hand was in his.

"Can you do me a favor and grow just a tad bit shorter? Like a foot and a half would be nice." I joked and he crouched down. "Is this good enough for you?" he bent even more " How about this? Do you want me shorter than you?" Kris mocked gently and we giggled at his sillines. Our eyes locked and he was the first to look away. I followed at what he was staring at, in his point of view. It was my skateboard.

"Can I borrow that? Let's go for a ride." He asked his hand extended, I gave it to him. " I don't see how the 'let's' will fit on one skate board." I didn't know what he had in mind but when he placed my board on the pavement and rode, he held both of my hands in his.

"Do you trust me?"

 

 

He kicked of slowly but soon he got his balance and we were both speeding like any normal skateboarder. Tail lights were seen from a distance, and with the empty streets, Kris was really fast. I clutched more, even if I was already hugging him. He smiled at me, looking down. Maybe he felt how fast my heart was beating. His smile was priceless, I wanted to kiss him just then but I didn't want to throw our balance off and just pressed my face to his chest, hoping he wouldn't feel how warm my cheeks are.

 

 

 

*****

                Text to: Kris

                                Thanks for tonight. I loved it!

 

                Text from:Kris

                                My pleasure. Maybe we can go out again? I made it home, just so you know. :)

 

                Text to: Kris

                                I just made it to my bed. Kris Wu, is that you asking me on a date?

 

                Text from: Kris

                                As your boyfriend I'd want to take you to places or stay at home and just make you happy. So yes, I'm asking you on a date sometime when                                      we're both free. And remind me  to buy strawberries.

 

                Text to: Kris

                                Haha! You tease? Let's see what happens then.

 

                Text from: Kris

                                Can't wait If you're already on the bed, won't you sleep yet? I know you're tired. We both yawned when I took you to your place. :) Take it from                                   someone who just experienced it, don't use your phone above your face. it hurts when it falls on your face.

 

                Text to : Kris

                                I wonder what will take away the pain. Ice or strawberries? Goodnight, Kris. You get  some sleep too :)

 

 

What if I said no when he asked me that afternoon? What if I didn't answer him at all? I still can't believe tonight. But I guess I'm happy with this. I'm happy with the fact that I'm still capable of loving. That for once in my life, I'm not doubting anymore about how I feel about a person.

 

 

 


"Strawberry?" Kris asked me even if had none. It only meant one thing. I was in my room, and he visited for the first time. It was odd. What would he be doing here?

"You know for a girl, your room is pretty clean." He plopped down the bed while I continued to look around for any of the bits and pieces I forgot to clean before he got inside the room.

"What do you mean? It's a girls' dorm." He pulled me, made me sit on his lap even with my bed's length where our butts would fit. " I've seen the others room. It looks as if they all left in a rush or maybe they don't clean up like you do. " He remembered that we're alone. He drew me closer, a warm hand keeping us closer. Our lips met, I kissed him back. I didn't mean it to kiss him hard, but my body had a feeling of urgency that was kept hidden.

With a quick move, he placed me down on my pillows and we kissed again. Hi was on all fours with me in between. Tongues said hello and twirled. My that usually draped around his neck was now roaming around his shoulders, his neck. His lips traveled to my neck as my hands went through his hair. The urgency was there. My hands kept going around, feeling his chest, the end of his shirt. I felt it again, this time underneath the clothing, with it ruffling in my hand. His  eyes met mine and his shirt was off.

"Let me."

We kissed more. It was too much, my eyes  were closed and felt his fingers making figures on the side of the stomach. My breath hitched, catching my breath and my hips reacting to his touch. He kissed my button, he held me there kissing my making his way up with my shirt close up.

"Are you serious amber?" I saw him towering over me, his expression changing. It was as if he was disappointed with what he saw. I looked as if I was an innocent person without mocking him until I saw why.

I had my old binder wrapped around me.

*****

"Amber? Amber? " It was pitch black and somebody was calling me. My eyes adjusted to the faint moonlight coming from the widow. LA? I looked around again. I'm back in my room. Back at home. And the person calling sounds like mom.

"Amber?" I heard her call me one more time and it sounded near. My door opened and a pool of light came from the hallway.

" I haven't seen you in ages mom, I miss you so much!" I jumped from where I was seated, meeting her before she even entered.

"Oh baby I can't wait to see you in your - Honey, where's the dress I got you? Why are you in a tuxedo?" Mom did a once over, her eyes looking a bit teary when I caught a glimpse. Her hand covered , she looked as if I had betrayed her.

I ran to the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I didn't want to be rude but I didn't want her to see me anymore. I couldn't face her so disappointed in her own daughter.

 

*****

I washed my face pushing my styled cropped hair. I squeezed my eyes, slowly I felt nauseous. I woman in nothing but her last layers of clothes hugged me from behind.

 "Come on, you know you want me."

"Who are you?" I stared at the mirror, asking the woman who was hugging me as to who she was. I wanted to know what was going on.

"Oh babe. You tease. You want a roleplay? I'll give you that." She turned me to face her and was taking my coat off, wearing it on top of her bra and underwear. She pulled my neck tie until we reached the foot of the bed.

She leaned close to my ear, her hand grabbing mine.

" me babe. this damsel in distress. me like the brand new girlfriend that I am." she whispered at the same time driving my hand towards her wetness.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Surprised? I hope everybody took note of how it's writen :3

On the other hand... can you imagine this bae? Prom? Girfiend?

in your dreams

.

joo shim hae, kids. :)