San Shi Wu

She and He

The sunlight started to seep through the curtains. Amber had warm toes but her neck was in a pain. Odd, usually her neck would be fine but her toes would be cold. Really odd because she hasn't changed her blanket so she should have frozen toes in the morning.

A heavy sigh didn't come from her and the pillow started to move.

 

"Oh my gosh." Slowly it sank in. she pulled the  blanket above her head.

 

She spent the night sleeping on Kris' lap.

 

"Good morning."Amber heard Kris' voice but she only clutched the blanket in her hands.

 

"Good morning", and slowly she brought the blanket down to her nose.

 

"You're late. We didn't wake up so I couldn't take you home." Kris looked down at her, resting on his lap for the past six or something hours of good sleep.

"Oh my goodness. they're going to kill me." Amber raised her arm to cover her eyes, the things rushing in her mind.

 

"Not if I love you to death and back." Kris saw the opportunity while her eyes were covered. He bent down to give a light peck on Amber's lips.

"You did not. Just. Do That." Amber's eyes grew big and covered her moth. Kris was just as shocked with her reaction and later gave her a questioning look.

"You just kissed me and I haven't brushed my teeth!"  Full of embarrassment, Amber covered her eyes, fingertips touching them to close.

"And you think I have? I haven't moved from this position and it allows me to kiss you even more cause we're just the same." As if to annoy her even more, Kris kissed on her lips, her finger tips, forehead, his hands locking her from the shoulders so he could give her light kisses on her face and arms. The room was filled with giggles and the joyous begging for Kris to stop.

"How come the others aren't here?" Amber sat beside Kris when she had her share of a kiss and looking at him strangely.

"Would it be so much of a surprise if I said I came back just for you?" Kris leaned away looking at Amber's face show disbelief.

"You're kidding right?" It was too unbelievable. Not even a manager beside him? Not one of the other boys joined him?

"Everybody else will be home tonight, I'm not kidding. Get up, you shower first. We gotta go!" Kris pointed towards the bathroom where Amber headed.

"Go where? And what am I going to wear? Holy I do not have clothes. I don't even have a toothbrush." The bad-breath dilemma plus having no extra clothes made her feel stupid. So much for being the girl scout. Having a manager is good but for a situation where in she sleeps on a couch with another idol, Kris as her pillow, wouldn't go down the manager's throat - not without choking.

"Relax. It's fine." Kris said heading else where

"What do you mean it's fine? I might murder someone with my breath and what will the receptionist think I did in here with just one boy." Amber had to shout it in the open when he wasn't anywhere, three-sixty degrees.

Out of nowhere Kris was in front of her again.

"I got it right here." Kris passed on the paper bag to her hands, quickly looping his around her waist, pulling her in.

"I don't mind. I'll take you with or without bad breath." His voice was low, his face closer and closer. Out of control it seems, Kris breathed in with Amber's lips into his.

"And what would they think? We both know that we didn't do anything bad but sleep...sadly." Before Amber could speak a word, her knees turned soft and had no idea how her hands s around his neck for support. Kris put on a passionate kiss, holding the small of her back when she felt weak. It was a trap to be pulled down to her height. To go deep, his tongue sliding on her bottom lip for a quick second.  He took in another breath but didn't stop when Amber finally kissed him back, her lips pulling on his softly.

Amber pulled away from the kiss but kept her arms in place. Her eyes searched Kris even when she was already being watched, their foreheads touching. With sincerity in both her eyes and her voice, Amber whispered, "Thank you."

 

"You're happiness , remember that." Kris said, watching her so carefully until she finally nodded. He stretched up and Amber opened the door to the bathroom. Before she entered, she looked back, " How come you have a paper bag of my clothes?"

"Sulli dropped by this morning- I think a bit after midnight?"

"And you didn't wake me? " Her sneaky boyfriend not letting her out of his sight. Really?

"You weren't answering phone calls sop she took the liberty of delivering clothes. She said you needed it in the morning, you shouldn't go to work, and that you owe them big time. Kris smiled after explaining.

"Not go to work, huh? then where am I supposed to go ? "

"On a date with me." The smile grew even bigger, it became contagious, Amber had her smile on and giggled .

 

"Are you serious?!" Splendidly happy, she asked and looked back at Kris long enough.

"Yes! I'm serous! Now get in the shower before I lose my mind and kiss you so much." Kris laughed, watched her close the door. He heard giggles and the water turn on.

 

 

 

 

*****

Screams everywhere. Everyone behind them- others had their hands up waving.

Another round of screams as the roller coaster dropped from its peak the second time. It was three and half minutes with the cold wind hitting their faces  at an amusement park. Heaven at their side, the people who were screaming weren't fans or sasaengs on the loose. They were regular people, tourists and couples who didn't mind idols like them.

"You are such a bad influence for me, you know that?" Amber laughed when Kris handed her churros and a mug of hot chocolate.

" Look at us, eating carbs when we have technical dress rehearsals either tonight or tomorrow." Amber said it but was more than willing to take a big bite on the sweet stick of dough and cinnamon.

"Count it as a little break, we're not super heroes, Ber. No matter how much we like Iron Man. " Kris took  a bite from the churros sneakily receiving a glare from Amber.

"You're going to have to pay for that. " Amber grumbled and took an even bigger bite.

"I technically paid for everything but if you say so, my mode of payment will be different." Kris said signaling her to come closer, like he had something to whisper to her ear. He covered his mouth and ears with his hands when he crouched down.

"Here's my payment." He whispered and moved to her cheeks for a light peck followed by a on the face.

"You sneaky-living-walking-post! " Amber laughed running away from Kris who was laughing with her.

"What? I knew you'd like it. Be honest!" Kris ran after Amber and pulling her hand to take her back in his arms.