San Shi Er

She and He

 

The dorm was absolutely quiet since the manager left out the door. All phones were on the table turned down as they discussed matters, performances in China, practices and the upcoming company show. Kris was obviously distracted and all eleven boys knew it. They saw how the edge of his phone would light up to a call and he would ignore it.

 

They watched him stare at the black TV, waiting for the phone to stop vibrating.

"You should pick it up. It might be import--"
"I'm going to bed." Kris cut Sehun who was startled with Kris' sudden action , his voice  heavy and filled with disappointment. All eleven pairs of eyes watched as he left the living room without his phone.

*****

 

"He's not going to pick up" Krystal was the one who placed down a glass of water on the small table, in front of Amber. Everybody was gathered in the living room. Luna took the phone our of Amber's  grip, "It's too heated to talk about anything, you two might end up breaking up."

"What if that's what he wants anyway? What if he thinks I'm cheating?" Amber said it, so worried, everything she thought made her nerves shake.

"Don't say that! You never know what will happen." Victoria calmed her with a pat on the back.

"Well, he'd think that after the 'space' and seeing you with Henry earlier." Sulli shared her thoughts as she scanned her phone.

"Seriously not helping, Sulli." A stink eye was thrown across the room to indicate how wrong Sulli's timing was.

 

" I got to get my straight. " Amber stood and locked herself in her room. Tonight she didn't want to give up. Amber was torn. She's having a hard time with work, her boyfriend was mad, and herself? A total mess. She's falling short and Kris practically hated her. Under the sheets she was having the worst sleep, worst than not sleeping, plus the reality becoming her living nightmare. 2 hours of 'sleep' , trying to avoid her phone, preventing her hand from grabbing it to dial Kris. In the dark, she felt her way under the pillow to find it, unable to control herself. Helpless she squinted her puffy eyes but shot upright with what she was seeing.

            5 Missed Calls

            3 Text Messages

 Her hands shook, panicked, only to be helpless once again,

          Text from: Henry Oppa

                        Hey, are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?

            Text from: Henry Oppa

                        Please please pick up your phone, Amber

 

            Text: from: Henry Oppa

                        I'm sorry about today.

She threw her phone to the edge of the bed. A loud bang on the floor would be nice to hear but a knock on the door startled her out of her anger.

"Unnie? Are you awake? There's someone outside for you..." Luna's voice was muffled through the door but Amber understood. She understood so well, she got up and slowly opened the door to see her.

"Who is it?" Amber peered over, the brightness from outside lit her face and tousled hair. A visitor at this hour was surprising. At 2 in the morning, it can only be a person who cared for others.

"Go see for yourself." Luna didn't help, but it was for Amber's stability.

"He just said to go to the roof top." Luna added as Amber rushed to the door. She took a random pair of shoes she had from the drawer, at least making sure it matched, and grabbed a jacket to cover herself. Nobody at this hour would really be prepared to go out,

Without a word, Amber was in the corridor finding the staircase that led to the building's rooftop.

 

 

 

*****

Author's Note: apologizing for the late update, I had to work on one of the plots ^_^v Many have been confused if I put in too much in just one update. 

Did anybody see Kris' update with Kendall? U_U

The bae is such bae, much wow. 

And Amber, so much of a boy these days.