ShiWu

She and He

 


Nylon's hired freelance make-up artist was almost done with Victoria's face when they suddenly heard some shouting. In surprise, the eyeliner the make-up artist was placing shook downwards. Victoria's attention shot towards the door where the shouting came from.

"I'M SO SORRY!" The artist took a cotton to quickly cover up the mistake but Victoria didn't sit straight again, as soon as she heard someone angry shouting orders.

"How could he be late on this day? For a new model to be late?! Find someone. We have to finish everything in less than three hours! The photos have to be released within the next day!"  The photographer walked in with a huge camera with an assistant by his side. 

"Victoria, we have to fix your eyeliner." The make-up artist pulled Victoria's face and let the puff land on her cheeks to start the line with a steady hand.

"Ms. Victoria, we can start as soon as you're done. We'll be doing individual shots of you since the other model wouldn't make it." The photographer said as he placed a hand on Victoria's shoulders, leaving to set up his camera.

"Yes, sir. I'll be right over." Victoria's smile spread as she stood to get put on the shoes she was given.

 

"Alright so, think you're in London, going on a date."  The photographer said as he walked towards his camera. Victoria waited for more instructions, thinking of the possible posses for the scenario she was given.

"Raise the lights on the right, I need one that's above her and the other right at her. " The lights adjusted , Victoria giving the simplest smile for the camera.

"Steady, okay-Good." Click. Click The camera went off, the flash shedding tons of light, it's fine sound as it recharges after every shot was heard but Victoria kept giving the sweet side she had. Click Click Click.

"Is there any news for my male model? What happened to him?" The photographer straightened his body away from the tripod he had in front of him. Victoria did the same, straightening her back, relaxing her body while waiting for the photographer.

"No sir. He hasn't replied." The assistant answered pressing her lips into a fine line

"Take a break. We'll be fixing some things first." The photographer announced and the staff . At the same time, the sound of the studio's door opening caught everyone's attention and two familiar people came in.

"Manager oppa!" Victoria waved from where she stood and made her way to where he started walking.

"Oh, Amber you're here too! " Victoria waved her hand as she found her way beside her teammate. The photographer watched Victoria walk whilst talking to his assistant. His eyes followed Victoria, then focused on what he was explain to the assistant but went back for a second take as to where Victoria was, who she was with.

" Ne, come on it's still your break. oppa brought something to drink." Amber pointed at the plastic bag that their manager brought with him. 

 

The photographer was going half crazy inside his head with what that stupid male model coundn't do. Half cause of what he just saw. The solution to all their problems today. The photographer looked at Victoria and company once again.

"Fire him, don't give him his pay. Just make sure I don't see him.  I already found my model. " He said and brought himself together.

Victoria was taking a selca with Amber's phone but stopped mid-shot seeing that the photographer made his way where Amber and she was.

" Good afternoon, sir. " Amber stood from the sofa, bowing her head.

" Yes, good afternoon. It seems I haven't met you. " The photographer said his confidence lowering while he stood in front of the two. The photographer placed his hand in his back pocket looking at Amber.

"Ah- I'm Amber." Amber said smiling at the working photographer whose eyes grew wide at the name. Weird name

" Aaah. A-amber?  Victoria... would it be okay if I let your boyfriend here-" The photographer was cut off with Victoria spewing orange juice at what the sir said. Amber didn't know why that happened, why she was even called that but laughed to avoid any near-future awkward situations.

" Boyfriend? Sir I think you've been mistaken. " Victoria wiped the side of her lips, pulled down her skirt as she stood up right beside Amber.

"Amber here, is a member of the girl group I'm in. If you're going to ask her if she wants to become the model, then it's up to her after what insult she just heard." Victoria put on her leader face. Anyone could mistake it as a prank but the atmosphere said that the leader was dead serious.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to insult her, miss. " The photographer bowed repeatedly.

"Please stop. And after finding out that it's urgent, I'll do the part. " Amber smiled despite what happened.

"Thank you, Miss Amber. I apologize for the misunderstanding, truly sorry. " The photographer bowed three times before he left to talk to the stylist,  hairdresser and the make-up artist.

"Please assist Amber, she will be the replace missing model. " He said as he looked at Amber's way to bow in apology again.

"You okay?" Victoria said, placing her hand behind Amber while they both sat down on the sofa. Victoria's eye brow lightly creased, worried of what just happened.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. " Amber nodded and moved normally, slouching like always as if nothing really happened.

"That crazy man. I swear if anyone calls you like that or insults you again." Victoria leaned on the sofa sipping from her can.

"You didn't have to. It wasn't a total insult. I wouldn't be embarrassed to pass as your boyfriend." Amber laughed it all off.

"Yah. What are you talking about? Don't be strange and act like yourself!" Victoria slapped Amber's back before she was call to change her clothes.


 

 

 

Amber flipped through the issue of Nylon back in August, remembering the oddest things that happened to her that day. It's a light day after finishing midnight, she was granted rest together with the rest of the girls.

With her roommate Luna, snoring beside Amber, she didn't plan to move since Amber didn't want to wake her up. Everybody was tired but Amber's eyelids just didn't want to droop for her to get some sleep. Instead, she busied herself.

                Text to: Bro (Kris ^^)

                                Are you busy now?

Amber sent the text and want back to staring at the door. The waiting time for a reply can last for 5 minutes , five hours or no reply at all but today, it didn't even take that long.

                Text from: Bro(Kris ^^)

                                No, what's up?

                Text to: Bro (Kris ^^)

                Not much. Went through this magazine I'm on with Victoria but I still can't fall asleep.

Amber typed slowly making sure the tiredness didn't cause her to type anything embarrassing and hit send. Her arm hit her forehead with a weight.

 

Kris read the text, exiting the water closet with a damp forehead after fixing his hair with some water. It honestly is a tiring day for everybody, and the only sunlight Kris had today was the fact that he got a text that came from Amber. Plus the fact that Amber texted first.

                Text to: Bro ^.^

                What magazine?  Don't worry, fall asleep if you have to. You have to rest...

                Text from: Bro ^.^

                Nylon, the August Issue. I'll do that. If I don't reply, I'm asleep okay?

Kris thought if should even reply. From the looks, Amber was replying slowly. She must be that tired. Kris prayed that Amber's phone was on silent mode, he just had to send another message but didn't want to keep Amber awake.

                Text to: Bro ^.^

                Rest well, Amber. Get your energy back.

Kris hit send and went back inside the studio to continue dancing with the other boys.

 

And for five hours the twelve boys practiced their performances that soon thousands will see live. Singing, dancing all together with a maximum of two ten-minute breaks. Tiring, the cold room's temperature rising after the movement and the exhales of 12 boys. Silence took over even in the respective cars that brought them back to the dorm.

Suho was the last one in, making sure everyone was in and the manager moved towards his own room.

"Good job everybody.  We all deserve a good night's rest." Suho said as the hallway for their rooms were becoming empty, with all the other boys taking a shower or taking their rest.

Kris entered the shower twisting the knob of the hot water his back relaxing as soon as the water hit him. It was a long tiring day and he only had a little bit of sunshine. A small amount of time for himself to think about the things in life, his friends, his mom, Amber.

Would Amber be sleeping? Kris grabbed onto the bottle of shampoo close to him, and placed a lot for the suds to form easily and to remove the scent of sweat. The bubbles trickled down his neck, lining the shape of his face. Should I text her later? 

Kris moved on to soaping his body but his mind was thinking of what Amber brought up earlier. She's on a magazine with Victoria? Kris  let the soap glide up and down on both of his arms. Was it a photo shoot?

What did Amber wear? The soap on his chest, his abdomen reaching his belly button. What if it's a dress? Off shoulder? Kris stopped moving the soap. Would she even wear those things?

Kris noticed his body getting stiff and removed everything in his mind at the moment to continue  showering silently and quickly.  I really shouldn't think about people while I'm showering. Geez.

 

In the room, he found Luhan missing and Xiumin fast asleep. Kris moved onto his bed as well grabbing his phone from the nightstand. He clicked on the messages icon and scrolling to find this afternoon's conversation with the one and only.

                Bro ^.^

                Nylon, the August Issue. I'll do that. If I don't reply, I'm asleep okay?

Kris exited the messages and started using the web browser. Nylon August Issue. GO!  Kris was more than curious to find what Amber was talking about. But the searches were all wrong. This isn't Amber. Amber's not even here. Kris tried other key words to find what Amber was talking about

               

                Amber and Victoria f(x) for Nylon Magazine

 

Kris waited for the longest time, raising his phone to get a better signal, just for it to load faster. One by one Kris saw the headlines of each link, propping his arm to sit up and read better.

                F(x)’s Amber Plays Pretty Boy for Date with Victoria during “Nylon ...                www.allkpop.com/article/2011/07/amber-becomes-victorias-date-for-nylon   Cached                     ... 's Victoria enjoyed a night time date, ... Amber becomes Victoria's date for 'Nylon'         ...nylonfxambervictoria; DON'T MISS.

                f(x) Victoria and Amber poses for NYLON - KOREABOO                  www.koreaboo.com/.../fx-victoria-and-amber-poses-for-nylon-r7871   Cached                                    f(x) couple Victoria and Amber's pictorial for the magazine NYLON has been revealed. Despite      their busy schedule, the duo were able to take time to pose for NYLON for ...

 

 

                Amber becomes Victoria's date for 'Nylon' | allkpop.com   www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2011/07/fx-victoria-and-amber-for...   Cached                                              More gorgeous pictures of f(x)'s Amber and Victoria will soon come our way as the two have recently finished their photoshoot for Nylon Magazine.

 

 

                Nylon Korea releases video from f(x)'s Victoria and Amber photo shoot ...                www.allkpop.com/article/2011/07/nylon-korea-releases-video-from...   Cached                                 ... members Victoria and Amber will have a special photo spread in the upcoming                 ...Nylon Korea releases video ... nylonnylon korea; fxambervictoria; DON'T MISS.

 

                f(x) Victoria and Amber for Nylon Korea! - Wonder Girls     www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2011/07/fx-victoria-and-amber-for...   Cached                                              More gorgeous pictures of f(x)'s Amber and Victoria will soon come our way as the two have recently finished their photoshoot for Nylon Magazine.

 

Kris had both his hands on his phone, scrolling to see if all the articles had relating titles. His eyes were glued on the very first once again. His thumb barely moving to press the link. Amber wouldn't. Kris' heart was sinking. It was starting to feel hollow but he just had to find out. His right thumb quickly pressed the link and it was agony to wait for the article to pop up.

Kris attempted to read the whole article but scrolled quickly to find the photos Amber was in. . . . Does she really have to do this? Kris' grip on his phone tightened to find the way Amber was dressed.

The way Amber was styled.

The way Amber looks.

The way Amber looks at Victoria.

 

Kris continued to go through the pictures, moving back to the other articles. He passed through the photo slowly, Amber's legs were on Victoria.

On his own, Kris remembered Amber recently.

Always with the group, right beside Victoria.

Kris read the article slowly, finding a good reason to keep calm about it. His heart ached again, going through the pictures another time. It wasn't bull crap at all. Amber just went on a shoot with Victoria for a menswear and uni line.

And she happened to be wearing menswear? From the uni line but looking like a guy? Really?

Kris punched his bed one more time, his hair flung forward as he bent down his head to his knees.

 

So Amber and Victoria.

 

Kris brought his phone in front of his eyes, wanting to call. His hand pressed the call button for Amber's number.

 

Amber am I allowed to like a guy?

A guy like you that is.

 

" The number you have dialed is currently unavaila-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

Autor's Note: Credits to Yahoo and the respective authors of those titles  that literally appeared on my search and posted in this chapter. It  is posted here to mimic the possible outcomes as Kris searched for the magazine. Thank you!

Cheers to hot sons of CEO and really cute stewards on seven hour flights!

( flirty but fun  >_< )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

~NA'V