ShiSi

She and He

 

HEADS UP READER: This chapter contains text messages. It may seem lengthy , but really it's for you to be able to understand who it came from or who it is for. Read well! ^_^


EXO was busy practicing for the upcoming performances they were about to face. Kris had a hard time, sweating as he danced those seemingly simple dance steps after the weeks of rest passed from EXO-M's promotion in China. Post-athlete, and now Kris tried to breathe normally walking towards the corner of water bottles.

"WATER BREEEEAAAAK!" Baekhyun, as a vocal artist was panting as he jogged over to wear Kris stood.

"Ani. Lunch break. You kids need to eat you know." Kris announced as he looked over the wall clock. It's not that he wanted to benefit from what he said, they've been practicing since they actually left the dorm.

" Right. We wouldn't want any of you to get stomach pains after skipping meals." Suho said seeing that the others were starting to lie down and head to dream land.

Where the hell is it? Kris smacked his fist on the bag in frustration and sat down with his bag in front of him. One by one he took out his stuff and built a whole clutter around him.

Beep beep

Kris knew the ringtone of his own phone. Quickly he started finding it within the mess he just made. I know it's just here somewhere.* From another corner of the room, Baekhyun and Chen had their backs turned laughing. Xiumin prevented his laugh when he saw what was happening through the mirrors. Even Sehun and Kai stopped dancing but Chen and Baekhyun kept their laughs light and hid in the corner beside the black sofa.

"Aigoo hyung. What are you trying to prove here? " Sehun was really disturbed when he moved his eyes from his reflection to Kri's reflection.

"What? " Kris was too busy to converse and kept on rummaging his bag.

"Your crack is turning into a super model!"

Beep beep

"AH! WHERE IS IT?" Kris stood up and his crack showed itself to the other boys. In response everyone especially the 2 boys hiding away from Kris laughed hard until Kris had his serious face on, pulling up his pants. Slowly and surely, Kris walked towards the limbs on the floor that were snoring, seeing that it wasn't with them.

"Yah. Kai did you borrow my phone?"  Kris asked furiously and looked around the room. Caught , Chen and Baekhyun. So dead caught. Kris made his way towards the corner of the room where the beep of his phone came from.

"Who's 'SKT' Hyung? What does it stand for?" Chen said jokingly while Baekhyun giggled at the sight of Kris' wide eyes. Quickly, Kris grabbed his phone away from them, embarrassed that they might've seen the message.

"Someone!" Kris unlocked his phone and took over the black sofa. This is it.

 

                Text from: SKT

                4G is now ready in Seoul, subscribe within the next two days for only W 27,000.00! Made possible with Korea's number one telecommunication corporation, SKT! No Advisory? Reply Stop.

Kris read it all slowly, thinking it had something to do with that someone. He slid his finger to the side, deleting the message. With a thud his hand fell on the sofa. I guess I'm just for emergency cases.

 

Through his peripheral vision, Kris saw that blue dot on the left, signaling that he has another message. In a swift motion, he brought the phone near his face again.

 

                Text from: Bro ^.^

                Hi bro :>

Kris kept the tension all inside of him. Psshh. That's just... That's just a 'hi'. Nothing special. Kris bit his lower lip and let out the breath he held in for a few seconds. His mind constructed what to say in the reply, giving thought to it and his fingers typed away.

 

 

F(x) left the recording studio that felt like an incubation room despite the freezer weather Korea has. Amber had her phone hidden in the baggy pocket of hers and still felt the vibration of a message as they recorded. She  took it out to check for the message she knew she had to read, the moment she a few feet away from the members.

                Text from: Bro ( Kris ^^ )

                This is Amber right? I'm just making sure. I don't want any misunderstandings or anything.

This boy, can't he trust a bro? Amber typed a reply while walking as she saw the members walking away.

 

                Text from: Bro ^.^

                The one and only Amber, bro. I wouldn't put anything else there, anyway. What's up?

Kris breathed out. Okay, first...

                Text to: Bro ^.^

                Good. I'm sorry about the accident with the leather jacket. I didn't mean to offend you like that.              'Amber dongsaeng' would be a good name. :)

I never meant to hurt you. Kris clicked the 'Send' button.

 

Amber shook her head. The happiness she had today decreased, remembering the incident. No doubt, she hated fights. It was a good day, and a great moment just then and she didn't want it to be ruined. Especially when it's a bro she's talking to.

                Text to: Bro ( Kris ^^)

                Don't bring it up anymore. It's all in the past. Why would I put that? We're bros anyway, right?

               

                Text from: Bro ( Kris ^^)

                I'm older than you, remember?

"Aren't I special at all?" Amber said loudly at her phone. Luna looking at her weirdly, nudged Victoria to tell her about Amber talking to her phone when there's no person on the line.

 

Kris waited for a longer time rather than receiving the message instantly. As if Amber left the conversation without notice or thought of what to say. Before he even decided to move on with his life, the phone buzzed again.

                Text from: Bro ^.^

                Yeah. But can't my name be special?

Kris froze in place the moment he read it. Once. Twice. Three times, Kris read it to make sure he wasn't reading it from a cousin or any other person. His thumbs didn't move, not knowing which letters to press.

                Text to: Bro ^.^

                Fine... the name can stay. Like you said we're bros. What took you so long? I thought we needed             to stay in touch... And it was a really long while. We didn't even hang out after you and Sunbae    left for dinner.

Amber wanted to laugh at his reply. Aside from the fact that it was possible that Kris really waited patiently for Amber's text. He's like a kid waiting for his mother or something.

                Text to: Bro (Kris ^^)

                It's written in the bro code, bro. Tell me you know it. Most guys do... And I kind of am busy.        Most of the artists are.

               

                Text from: Bro (Kris ^^)

                I know. I asked Luhan to confirm, actually. It didn't say that bros, or co-bros or new bros are an exception to a rule?

               

                Text to: Bro (Kris ^^)

                I actually don't remember. Haha! I also don't remember if AEGYOS are banned for a bro. Didn't expect you to do aegyos at all >.<

Kris stared at the thread he was on with Amber. If it wasn't for the person texting, Kris would be sleeping. Kris felt even more awake the moment he read the word aegyo in Amber's text.* . Of all the thing she remembered? Really? Kris white cheeks started to turn warm, his mind racing with one of the most embarrassing moments when he was with Amber. *When did I not have an embarrassing moment with her? Kris thought, finding it a coincidence that  odd things happen when he was with Amber. Like this...beat inside me. Kris placed his free hand over his chest, feeling the normal beat skip a count.

               

                Text from: Bro (Kris ^^)

                I thought that was the past? Let's not bring it up >_<

Amber shook her head, imagining Kris covering his face in embarrassment, acting the way he usually would with such a cold face or a cool comeback. Curiosity won over, Why did he?

                Text to: Bro (Kris ^^)

                Fine.  I forgive you for what happened already. So why the sudden aegyo on stage?

Amber stood up, making it a thrill to find out the answer. Grabbing a bottle of water, at the corner of the room they entered a few minutes ago. Amber felt the vibration on her hand but still, she wanted to kill herself in suspense. Amber jumped on the sofa, where no one sat on since they were all dancing , and unlocked her phone.

                Text from: Bro (Kris ^^)

                I didn't mean to insult you... When I said it you looked so hurt, and your anger was different compared to the time you were annoyed that I was taking the jacket away... So I had to make you smile. I wanted to make you happy again.

A smile first spread across Amber's face, happy about what his intentions were that day. It was something Amber rarely heard of, or even felt. Quickly she started typing, but her thumb found it's way back to the delete button:

                HAHAHA! Aegyo's don't suit you!

                Don't ever. Not in a million years will you do that.

                Nice. Am I privileged to see you do that again?

                *Thanks for making me smile again... ^^

               

It was like a cliffhanger, Kris wanted to know what will happen next as soon as he sent the most daring message he composed within the past twenty-four hours. It was half nerve racking, that Kris looked at the members doing their own business to try to get his mind off of what the next message can say. With his hands raised up keeping the phone in a long distance from his eyes to read, its screen was lit, accompanied by the vibration for the arrival of the text.

                Text from: Bro ^.^

                That's how great bros roll. Thanks, your aegyos did a great job. :)

 

There it goes again. Kris stared at his phone, reading it like the first message that Amber sent him. The feeling when you make someone happy, it was all overwhelming that even he was happy. Kris let out a breath, Holy...Ah.Aigoo. This is crazy.

Even with all that Kris can feel. The great pump of his blood, making his heart skip a beat- Kris is one of two: Either he's really turning gay or really turning into a fool .

 

 

 

*****

Author's Note: Kris agor can't belive your beauty! 

On the other hand, Luhan ... :(