Er shi yi

She and He

 

"Well someone got their smile on today" Krystal walked past Amber to open the door for everybody. The Friday night they were all waiting for wasn't out of reach, heck all they had to do was enter a club and spend the night like there's no training.

"Who?" Amber was grinning and looked for who was smiling like an idiot. All the other girls laughed at how she looked.

"Oh, me?" The most clueless person finally realized who it was and stepped inside their dorm.

"Yes you, unnie! You seem happier, even the songs you sing isn't for partying. You don't nod your head as often so it's not party music." Sulli mentioned the observation which made Amber look away. Scared that her burning face would be seen.

"Someone's hiding something. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?" Luna plopped herself down on the sofa waiting for a reply. Krystal headed to the main closet going through the clothes that could be worn. Sulli taking out a box that she loved, a box with branded make up anybody knew. All ears were still up though, waiting for Amber's voice.

"Nothing. Nothing is happening ,nothing happened." Amber filled in the silence that grew getting a their raised eyebrows.

"Sure. So it is a somebody, right? Girl-or"

"Hey! " Amber suddenly grew sensitive

"So it's a boy?!" Luna sat up right, the other girls stopped to look her way. Krystal still concentrated on what's the perfect outfit.

" Do tell, my dear. " Victoria stepped out of the bathroom ready for the night, sat beside Luna.

Amber on the other hand wasn't focused. She was going to the kitchen drinking water, the next thing was she went back to her bag then to the room and while that happened her mind was going crazy. Her phone was vibrating.

"Earth to Amber, don't just leave us hanging. "

"AMBER!" Victoria shouted her name and made everyone stop what they're doing. Amber stood still looking at the leader.

"Yes?"

"Tell us. " Victoria didn't want to be pushy but if things like these were present, they had to know, they had to support each other.

Amber's hair was a mess which was then pushed back by her fingers, breathed deeply and finally sat on the floor.

" Nothing is going on. I just feel... enlightened, motivated, happy." Saying it felt good for Amber, her breathing lightened.

"So this boy, is your motivation... that's good, to an extent, but good." Victoria nodded

"Who is he?" Sulli finally sat down on Luna's place, pressing her lips together to make her lips properly colored.

                                Text Message                   

                                Bro ( Kris ^^ )

"Just this... boy I kind of, most probably like. " Amber bit her lip and looked away from the girls.

"And?"

"We meet every now and then." That made Krystal look over her shoulder thinking...

"NO NOTHING HAPPENS BETWEEN US I SWEAR! We just talk, hang out... like bro would"

"Is this someone we know? You're not always gone..." Victoria spoke again

"Minho?" Krystal made a wild guess as soon as she placed down two outfits.

"Ah - Nopes"

 

Amber's lock screen vibrated again, plastering a smile on her lips once again. Speak of the devil~ it's like my phone wants to tell the world about him.  Just to make it totally obvious, she tried to make weird faces.

"You're smiling! Something's up! You're hiding something right now!" Sulli, wide eyed was pointing at Amber who covered her face in embarrassment. Just then, Amber was  crushed  by the weight of Sulli.

"YAAAAAAAH!" Amber was lying on her stomach, unable to stand up with Sulli weighing her down, her short hair all over her face - a complete mess.

"YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME THIS BOY YOU LIKE. YOUR PHONE HAS A NEW MESSAGE! OMO!"

" NOOOO!" Sulli tried to take away the phone and made sure Amber's hands were still stuck to the floor until the device was in her hands.

" Sure it's your Bro, unnie"

"Hey! Give it back!"

"KRIS?!" Victoria tried to contain herself but her voice was apparently in unison with Sulli the moment she said the name.

"Let's read!"

"Hey that's invasion of privacy! How on earth do you even get my password!?" Amber rushed to the sofa, taking her turn to crush Sulli.

"Bro? " Victoria read the first message until Sulli snatched back the phone to read the most current

"Hello Amber? Any plans tonight? - EEEEEEEEH! Amber Unnnnniiiiiieeeeeeee!"

"Aigoo, our Amber is ahead of us all. "

"Nothing happens, I promise you! We're just friends!" Amber's adrenaline shot her body up and made her voice rise in defense.

"Well, that's where it all starts right? " Luna gave the advice, pulling down the close to skin-tight dress she was wearing

"Don't you even try to make a move? " The three girls watched as she shook her head from side to side.

"That would be a bit of a problem, wouldn't it? " Sulli said and scrolled up their conversation as Luna and Victoria kept silent.

"We need a plan of some sort that could- " Luna's thinking cloud was waved away by Krystal's voice,

"Oh, Don't even bother, all she has to do is dress it up." Krystal leaned on the door ready for some magic to happen with  2 hangers on hand.

 

 

 

*****

Kris was on edge. It was a night he took his time off from all the work. The club was located at the heart of Gangnam but was never really exposed to the mass. Only friends of friends, famous faces and the like had access to the club. The place was illuminated by a few strobe and blue lights, mirrors playing mind tricks if people didn't realize where to go.

Electronic music played that made the glass of the private rooms shake, and tonight was a night Kris didn't know what to expect aside from Kai checking out girls just from inside the room.

"You should try dancing gege. " The pounding music filled their private room and soon faded as Tao closed the door behind him. The Chinese boy came near the table to put down the scotch Kris was waiting for.

"That took you the longest time to get me a drink." Kris said his tone monotonous, probably from the mini situation he was in.

"This is taking the longest time for you to get a decent girl." Kai shot, turning to look at Kris as the Korean boy moved his hands apart to emphasis that Kris was stuck in a room, with his friends and half a glass of scotch, still girl-less.

"that's going to be up to me then. " Kris pushed on the couch to stand up and straighten his back.

"Sure. What are you going to do now?" Kris smirked like he usually did but challenged his hyung for what he did so often.

"I'm going out. " Kris said still unsure of what he was really going to do .

"But I just got you your drink." Tao cried out, his face falling. Kris doesn't have no idea on what to do on the dance floor. There's absolutely ' nobody' out there - Amber hasn't even replied. He let the pounding music flow in as he opened the door, his friends staring at him.

" Show me what you've got, hyung." Kai's  voice was shut out as soon as the music got louder and Kris closed the door.

Two minutes. Two minutes was all it took for Kris to move to a wall near the bar. He had girls staring at him . The scent of alcohol and sweat from dancing circled. Before he actually tried to dance with any unknown girl, the sight of someone grinding just flashed before his eyes. Five seconds after that? The girl in front of him pulled him close just to do the same. That's why he was now on the wall-  texting.

                Text to: Amber L.

                                Take me away from here -_-

                Text from: Amber L.

                                But its only been ten minutes since I got here.

                Text to : Amber L.

                                And you're only telling me this now because...?

                Text from Amber L.

                                What's the worst that can happen in a club? I'm not prepared to see you see me... like                                                this

Kris eyes widened at the text message. No way. She wouldn't do anything. Would she? * Kris kicked off from the wall just to look around. It was not like he was stalking Amber, he was a curious boy. Who wouldn't be. Kris' mind was filled with images of the slight possibilities but none came out right in his mind.

                Text from:  Amber L.

                                I saw you. Are you looking for me?

 

*This girl trying to feel special. How come she gets to see me and I don't get to see her?  Kris' footsteps grew impatient as he searched the bar.

                Text to : Amber L.

                                No fair. Are you in a private room?

Amber held in the laughter when she read the text in the middle of the dancing crowd. Weird as it seems, she kept her distance from Kris. She watched him, sitting on the bar stool in search.

                Text From : Amber L.

                You look like you're giving up. I'm in the middle

Kris had his angry face on, Amber saw him put down his phone as soon as he read it. His eyes darted the crowd standing up, strutting his way to the dancing bodies, like a model would. Amber dropped her hand, phone in hand to her side. Keeping her eyes locked on Kris, making his way, as he looked through the crowd in search for her.

"Amber?" He stopped , dead on his tracks, eyes finally landing on Amber's.

Amber grabbed the opportunity to show it off just a tad bit. Her hair, side swept, its other half pushed back. Her eyes lined, lips tinted - kept close to natural.  But the rest of her. Kris shook his head at the sight. Stunning.  * The dress showed her body well off. Milky skin exposed more than the usual from the t- shirts and baggy shorts Amber usually wore. Heels that made everything had the feline feel  She was Amber that Kris wasn't used to, but still the Amber Kris knew .

And have feelings for

"Surprised?" Her soothing voice floated as they both closed in

"Just... a lot to take in." Kris broke into a smile, admiring the face in front of him.

 

Despite the low temperature, Amber's warm hands pulled his arm down as she looked up from his chest. " Do you dance?" It was a long pause, with Kris holding a questioning look. Amber giggled, guessing Kris isn't the kind of person to dance like crazy.

" Fine. Okay. I don't dance. " Kris looked away, embarrassed and let his arm rest around Amber.

"Just loosen up. Go do the wave, free style. I won't care if it's weird." Amber said jokingly but kept her hand on his. Gradually, Kris tried dancing, going with what the other guys did. Amber on the other hand, had a thing for the music, setting an example for being wild, letting loose and enjoying, in the decent sense. Kris followed along but was careful. He watched as Amber smiled with the music, dancing with her. 

 

"You're beautiful. Even on a regular day." The words spilled out of Kris' mouth For some reason, even with when the music wasn't a perfect match with the situation, Kris pressed on. He wrapped his arms around Amber for a hug.

The crowd was getting hyped with the music playing and strong alcohol taking effect on half of the crowd, a drunk guy getting close, shaking  - moving his hips low. Only two steps away, Kris pulled Amber towards him, a bit too forceful but at least safe from a guy who was about to grind with her. Did she even hear me?*

" You better watch behind you. " Kris warned with good intentions. Amber saw what he meant, and hurried out of the floor, pulling Kris with her.

" That did not just happen. " Amber's eyes were wide, and grew wider when she saw that they were holding hands. Slowly, Kris saw what she was reacting about. Quickly, they looked at the bartender.

" Two beers please. " They said to the bartender in unison. The man stared, "So two each? Or you got one for each other? Just two?" clarifying the order. Amber left open about to speak -

"Two beers, one for me and one for the fine lady beside me. Two shots of patron of tequila while you're at it."  Kris nodded and pulled Amber close.

"Kris! " Amber slapped Kris' coat laughing at what he just did. She was surprised that he got more than the beer.

"I can't believe you're making me drink." Amber took her glasses soon after the bartender pushed it towards Kris.

"Trust me. This will be the basis of our madness. It'll be our good excuse." Kris shrugged off the idea of how Kai would've done things. This was beyond what should've been the moment he left the private room.

" To madness " Amber raised her shot, meeting Kris' shot glass halfway

"To madness."

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Nope. Not abandoned. 

 

So my tourguide's name is Kris. Legit. but not from exo. Dalgona in Myeongdong tastes awesome even if I lost the challenge. People talked to me in korean and I really didn't understand one third of what they were saying. The nanta show has cool music that if you close your eyes, it can actually go with edm music in my i-pod. Shopping in myeong dong is the best.

Suwon has one of the best dishes ever. 

So, I'm home now, down with 2 research papers ( yeah right ) 

AND I FCKING SAW A KRIS AND LUHAN STANDEEEEEEEEEEE IN NAMSAN TOWEEER. 

of course I spazzed.

I miss you, I'm working on the next 2 chapters but academics be like " YOW LAYDEH DO ME FIRST"