ShiQi

She and He

"Well somebody looks great today " Suho commented as soon as he saw Kris enter the studio with a bright face, sipping from the bottle of orange juice.

" Thanks. " Kris smiled and shook his head at the sudden compliment from the other leader.

"Welcome back, Kris. You're not spacing out recently. " Chen patted the tall boy's back, though they both came from China along with the other four boys.

" Do any of you even have training today? No vocals? Just this session?" Suho wondered, thinking that today was going to be relaxed compared to the past week for the other half of the group.

" I don't even want to go to rap class. " Kris muttered beside Xiumin and all the other boys proceeded with the session.

 

It's been a few days and the six members finally returned to Seoul. Today happened to be one of the day with the sessions to see the strengths and weaknesses of the group, what the company can help with and what's going on with the other half of the group. Almost one and a half hour of discussion through, the twelve members were half bored that they had to discuss it so formally.

"Rappers, you have a schedule. You're instructor just arrived at the fifth floor. " One of the secretaries of the building announced from the door of the studio. Upon hearing, the announcement, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Sehun, Kris, Tao and Kai stood to follow the secretary to the room.

"Kim Min Seok? Wu Yi fan?" The secretary looked at the small crowd of boys around her, looking for the names on her list as soon as they reached the door with a window.

"Yes miss?" Simultaneously the requested boys raised their hands as they answered the secretary with much formality.

" Please follow me. The rest of you, please continue with your schedule. " The secretary bowed lightly showing them to the door that had a few people inside. Kris didn't even want to look inside, he didn't want to find Amber sitting there with only Amber beside Henry or Minho, and for some reason, if Hyoyeon was there, he wouldn't be so comfortable with that either.

The door opened, letting the boys in. With his height, Kris watched them enter and finally see what he didn't want to see. For a few seconds he held his stare, till the door closed in front of him. There she was in between two empty seats. Thank god she didn't see me. At least I can trust the guys to sit beside her.

 

*****

Amber was too focused that she didn't hear a group of boys enter the room. They seem familiar...Kris' groupmates? Amber's eyes scanned as the boys started grabbing seats, one of them sitting beside her. Her eyes quickened. Where is he?

Amber's eyes landed on the door that finally started to swing back in place, through the window he saw a tall boy- the tall boy with his head down walking away.

Kris?

Amber's wasn't even to see what was on Kris face, not able to see if he was okay. As a bro, one has to check up on him. Right. I need to check up on him.

Amber stood seeing that there are seats still empty, but a voice stopped her.

"Amber, where are you going? We're already starting class. Please go back to your seat" JQ  pointed to where she sat earlier, signaling now wasn't the time for any of them to go out.

With no choice, Amber listened to him and his lesson but her attention was nowhere near that room. Instead of actually participating, Amber leaned to her left.

"Is Kris okay? He haven't texted me or anything" Amber whispered to the teammate of Kris.

" We were in China for a few days, but he had his phone. He seemed happy this morning. " The panda boy whispered all that he knew.

"Then why didn't he enter class? Did he tell you anything?" Amber's voice was rushed, worried, but she had no power in knowing everything, not even Tao did.

" I don't know. I'm worried too. " Tao sank in his seat, Amber saw how this boy supported his brother too. They were both in a slump, neither had the knowledge where he was. Amber didn't know how his bro was feeling, why he never texted again.

"He was called out with Xiumin hyung, that's why he did enter earlier." As if the news Amber heard helped, Kai added to it.

"Eh? " Amber

"The secretary told them to follow her somewhere. " Kai looked straight ahead as soon as Amber saw that JQ was eyeing them. Amber froze.

What's the worst thing that can happen in China that even caught the higher up's attention?

But why would he look sad? Fright? That doesn't match. 

 

The class that Amber loved felt like it took forever. Amber hated the fact that it's one of the best subjects she had with the company and there she sat, waiting for it to end. It was long. Dragging. It's like she wanted to burst out the door.

And?

What will I do when I burst out those doors?

"AMBER."

"Come here. I need to talk to you."

"De, Sunbae?" Amber stood and walked close to JQ.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I had to keep you inside, the secretary might scold you." JQ's expression softened as his true intentions was to look after the idol.

"I'm just worried. I didn't ... Ah. I'm just worried over a bro"  Amber didn't want to let JQ know, and instead wanted to leave the room.

"Alright. your friends are outside-"

"Thank you! I have to go!" Amber looked out the window and ran away from the Sunbae with a muttered apology.

"BYE! CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE RECORDING!" JQ shouted and heard the door bang.

 

"Amber!" Victoria saw the rushing Amber come out of the door before they all decided where they wanted to eat.

"I need to find somebody." Amber breathed heavily, as if she ran a marathon to get to the door.

"Unnie, We'll be going back up stairs to get our clothes" Luna said and brought Krystal and Sulli with her.  Victoria nodded and focused her attention to the one in front her.

"What's wrong, Amber? Who are you looking for?" Victoria questioned Amber, feeling that she had to calm Amber down with laughter.

" I need to find this one person, I feel like I'm going out of my mind." Amber didn't want to waste time and grabbed the Leader's wrist and ran, dragging the latter behind her.

"Where are we going?" Victoria half shouted as she kept up with the athletic body she was with. Obviously, when Amber was focused, she wouldn't answer

"Stair case! Use the stair case!" Victoria shouted. Amber felt her heart racing even before she started running down the flight of staircase. It wasn't because she wasn't fit, but it was the uneasy feeling taking over her body. She didn't know what was going on. She wanted to find him already. She was losing her peace of mind after not receiving anything from him after knowing that he was taken away by the secretary

What's the worst thing that can happen when a secretary call an idol?

Termination.

"CRAZY AMBER STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO FALL-"

Amber felt her feet falling out of balance ,the crash on her face,  a body wrapping around her - slowly pulling away from her as soon as she was able to stand still again. Amber then felt her heart stop after that quick moment. Her grip around Victoria's wrist tightened a bit, then loosened as soon as she saw the tall post she bumped into.

"Kris." Amber didn't know what to say as soon as she noticed the dark circles even if there was a light hint of bb cream. She was sure she was surprised to finally see him.

The tall boy too, was surprised. Kris' eyes looked at Amber, tracing her hand that was wrapped around Victoria's wrist.

"We're really sorry. Terrible sorry. We didn't watch where we were going. We're sorry." Victoria, bowed lightly in apology for Amber bumping into Kris.

Kris eyes looked down, his face was close to crashing along with the heavy feeling in his heart. He gulped on his saliva, pressing his lips to a fine line. Amber's eyes grew wide, her lips apart, probably in shock. Still with the his lips pressed together, Kris nodded. As if he were to say  Okay, I understand, gave a small sad smile and moved to the side.

Victoria walked ahead, with Amber's hand still around her wrist , making the other girl follow her slowly down the stairs. Kris as well, went his way. Holding the hand rail, going up. His heart felt painful, stopping in the middle of the stair case as soon as he heard the door of the stair case close.

Was that it? Did I catch them together?

They look happy.

With all that was kept inside, all the frustration, a loud clang of  hand contacting with the metal rail sounded off. Kris banged on the hand rail twice more, as he bit his lip in frustration.

She looks surprised as if she didn't want me to see. 

As if she wanted to hide away from me. 

They look frickin happy. 

 

*****

 

Author's Note:

Welcome December with love, my dear readers!

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know so much about our Kris, but he's been a bit active, yeah?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Much love, 

 

~NA'V^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

"It's a good thing, he took you before you landed face flat on the floor." Victoria said as they were sitting on the couch at the lobby.

Amber was seated with her elbows resting on both knees and her hands clasped, where her lips rested.

" Did you find that person yet? The one you needed to find?" Victoria asked again only to be answered by the tense silence brought by Amber's aura.

Amber only bit her lip, when she heard Victoria asking her.

 

 I did. No actually he found me first. He even caught me when I fell. Then I noticed he was sad or you know that feeling when you're ignored? Not just any kind of ignore but the kind where you know that your friendship is going wrong and suddenly you have the Berlin Wall between the two of you. That  plus the fact that you're only one-fourth to nothing of the story behind all of that. It's crappy.

 

"Yah." Victoria had to know if they were still waiting for anybody aside from the other girls, bumping her knee on Amber's to catch her attention.

"Oh yeah" Amber answered bluntly.

"Why didn't you say hi? I thought you needed to find that person so urgently." Victoria acted so much like a cool mom.

Amber was bugged by that feeling. She wanted to get a hammer that could take that Berlin Wall in one hit. Uncontrollably, her knuckles turned white as she gripped her phone tightly, standing as soon as she saw three people approaching.

"Unnies! Let's go home!"  Sulli said cheerfully while the other two struggled with their phones in hand. The frustrated Amber carried an aura around and caught all of their attention as they made their way to where Victoria sat.

"What's with Amber?" Krystal whispered by the time she knew amber was out of hearing shot.

 

 

******

Author's Note:

Such a troll , eh?

Please comment  a smiley face if you were able to read the second part ( the part after Kri's picture!) Hope you liked it ;)