Er Shi Si

She and He

 


The night was young, city at a calmer state. Amber and Kris had just left the restaurant-- still with room for dessert and other sweeter things. They were happily holding hands, walking down the streets that even they weren't familiar with. It was part of the little things they shared- adventure.

Kris pulled on Amber's hand as he finally saw the body of water at the heart of the city. He lead her to a bench that was meant to cherish a view. The cold wind passed but with no effect on their as they both had warm hearts.

" Amber"  Kris mumbled her name, taking in a deep breath.

"Mhhhm?" Amber breathed and turned her attention to Kris. His kind eyes traveled to the hand that was in his to give a light kiss. As if her heart can race any faster, as if her smile can be any more sweeter at that moment, Amber held Kris face.

"Will you allow me to love you?" Kris didn't notice how he held in his breath. Eyes locked, Kris waited

"Yes, Kris, Yes " Amber answered with her sweet voice, her thumb running across his cheek in assurance. The trace of warmth was kept in place as Kris his palm where Amber's was.  


 

"EARTH TO KRIS!" Tao shook Kris by the shoulder as soon as their practice ended. It wasn't so easy as he expected it to be, given that it took longer than a minute for him to snap out of his daydream but managed.

"You're about to be late for your date if you haven't noticed. You're actually already at the verge of having to deal with cold shoulder, cold stares, and cold water dripping from your face." Chanyeol threw Kris the phone he rightfully owned, followed by the wallet which usually didn't have any cash on a regular day.

One of the many reasons for a thin wallet was for the boys not to ask from him.  For tonight though, it wasn't cause he just got an allowance and he had a date with Amber.

It took a lot of convincing for her to agree, for her friends to agree, and for her to pick up the phone was another story. But she said yes, to going out for a not-so- late-night stroll.

 

THIS IS NOT EASY. Thinking of what to do is not easy. Holy crap, I cannot believe my mind.  I can't breakdown. I must not lose to Xiumin's bet. Must hold it in.

For Amber.

That's it, this is all for Amber.

Kris didn't know whether the sweat came from the practice he came from or the situation he was in. Kris didn't know whether his pumping heart was caused by the flight of stairs he came from or the door he was staring at.

"Ready?"

Kris drew in a breath as Amber pulled the door with so much force.

" Amber! I , yeah... I was actually thinking of dinner. You want to...head out?" Kris asked shyly, in a deeper voice.

" Like we can even do anything about it." Amber sarcastically said. Kris eyes dropped, his lips were bitten by his own teeth, shying away even more. Kris was putting effort in to all of that was happening. It was the side Amber loved despite the fact she was close to punching his face, even if she couldn't reach it. Amber was curious of how her face would look like now that she was walking beside Kris, a boy she has emotions,- scratch that - feelings for. Denying it for a few weeks now.

It's the feeling of having to hold in a breath at the sight of the person because, wow, the person actually exists and he is making your heart drop to the floor, maybe it's some magnetic force field that is bringing you closer to him.  Or simply the fact I can't hold back the truth that I like him. Amber's head ran through the possible things, at the same time their hands brushed. That alone brought Amber back to reality.

Her body did all the language as she was thinking of these things, but it was for another good cause. Amber has been wanting to punch Kris for the one event she can't quite decode. One simply hates a guy we all can't understand. Amber was left clueless of what was between them. Weeks of complete ignorance, simple glances but mostly cold shoulders.  I mean it's in the bro code no to call within the next 2 days, but it doesn't mean you get close to making out and shut the door

The menu was in front of her face, thankfully blocking her eye-roll out of Kris' view.

"Y..you should order whatever you like. My treat." Kris half smiled at Amber.

This is so hard. I don't even know if this is supposed to happen. The cold treatment? What did I do wrong?

"I don't want anything. " Amber shot, allow the menu land on the table from her fingertips and looked elsewhere. Kris pressed his lips into a fine line, and looked at the waitress " Two dragon milk tea. Take away" Kris took out his wallet and handed the waitress the bill.

Kris didn't know where this was going, not even sure where they were going. Is this it? Is this what men are so confused with? Cause I can totally agree. Amber held on the milk tea that Kris offered, walking off to where her feet would take her as the tall boy trailed behind.

If men have gone insane by keeping their mouths shout, I will not-

"What on earth did I do wrong!?" The words came out of his mouth harsh. He wanted to know what was holding everything back from all the happiness he wanted to happen between them. Kris placed his hand on his pocket, took a quick sip at his dragon milk tea. It was relaxing, all before Amber looked back at him.

"What did I do?" Kris asked the question again incase his shouting only get her attention and not fully understand what the hell he was talking about.

"BINGO."

"What? Did I miss out on something? I mean I've already planned the night, planned it in my head how this was going to go down but I'll be honest, Amber you're not making this any easy. You're mood alone killed it. I want to fix this before anything else.

"What was that the other night? The night when we were out-"

"The kiss." Kris filled in for Amber who was lost in her own thought.

"So it's just 'the kiss'." Amber took a step forward, flailing her arms as she said the words.

"YES IT WAS A KISS." Kris was growing nervous as he raised his tone. It's like she doesn't get it. Now I understand why they say I have to ask. but now what if she's mad at me that she'll hate me and say no?

Amber's jaw dropped, shocked of what she heard, "Are you serious? It's like you didn't even hear what I said -"

"CUT ME SOME SLACK, AMBER! How on earth should I know when I don't know what side to take. You've already given me the cold shoulder, your friends have been blocking me off. At least I have the courage to finally ask you out here. But you're just here arguing with me"

"THEN ASK ALREADY!" Amber shouted even with Kris right in front of her. She didn't know where this was going the moment Kris raised his voice. She was close to exploding. Her heart was full of joy on second and the next? She wanted to run away. Why did Kris think this way? Is she just some toy? Some make out buddy?

"Amber, you need to be patient. AND . Let me finish what I say okay?" Kris managed to slow down, he breathed in. Nervousness took over him, at this point, with the argument , with both voices being raised. She hates me for this. I should just go. I'm making a fool out of myself. Kris inched closer until their shoes touched, bent down to look at Amber's face.

Amber was close to tears, her eyes watered the moment Kris was in front of her. She held it in, making sure not a tear falls down. Cold hands, circled both of her arms. Locked in place, Kris' forehead touched Amber's, his finger tips fixing the strands of hair, tucking it behind her ear, only centimeters apart till their lips  could touch.

 

" At this rate  we're going, I don't know what you answer is going to be.  Even if we raised our voices, and you probably hate me. Do we, I'm not asking for myself, but for the both of us-" Kris took in a deep breath, all his energy and the feeling that was already overflowing,

"Do we have a chance to be together, in love?"

 

 

 

*****

Author's Note: HOOOL! Boyeah!

So I didn't want to leave everybody hanging for a week more. Didn't want anybody to kill me while I leave for the island. So I will have to write the next entire chapter on paper. It helps with the editing and all.  Pluuuus, this is for reaching 100 subscribers!!! I haven't noticed it until tonight. THANK YOU, my dear readers, my loves.Btw, if you have links of 'REAL' Krisber moments please link them to me. I need inspiration and real substance to make it look alive. I will try my very best. I already imgained 3 ways for this story to go and I don't know how. how long it will take, how much drama, pain, happines and love blurred to inject into this baby. 

 

 

can you imagine this babe ? 

with  this    babe?     

 

In other planets, please enjoy, comment, subscribe, upvote!

~'NAV