Yi

She and He

"It's not much though, aside from the probable stage fright you have to conquer. Other than that, as long as you know how it goes, you're going to be fine." The leader of the girl group gave advice.

Seven selected boys out of the twelve were all seated in a room filled with mirrors, make up, and coordi-noonas as the members of the girl group gave advice .It's been a while since the boys had lessons outside SM building. Today, the boys were taking it easy, just to observe how things go around for a busy TV station's music broadcast. 

For Kris though, it was just a way to kill time. Kris' mind was floating, starting to look around the room which then landed on  the person sitting silently. Cropped hair, white skin, but a loose muscle top? Knee length shorts? Dunks? 

Why would a member wear those clothes for a stage performance ? The hair is fine though but the way she looks ? Kris didn't notice he's been staring right at her making the person look away. He quickly let his eyes wander, as if he hasn't already been caught.

 

 

Amber was stuck beside Luna waiting for somebody to crack a funny joke, ask something that really is necessary, or even scream. She was itching to walk outside the room or practice with the other girls already. It was an SM thing though - the harsh schedule, the intense training and she's getting used to that. What Amber couldn't get used to was him staring right at her.

I'm not , am I? Amber grabbed on her clothes discreetly just to check on why he was staring. She saw him still staring at her and she now had the urge to ask him if she had anything on her face until the boy finally looked elsewhere.

Amber tried to listen to what the other boys asked thinking of possible answers if she could only speak Korean fluently. Her eyes wandered off again, seeing that the boy was staring again. It bugged Amber and faced Luna . She wanted to put the Great Wall of China in between just so she can breathe.

"F(x)? Excuse me, but you have to get ready."  A coordinator with a clipboard announced allowing Amber to stand and walk away from the scene, grabbing Krystal and pulled her to the corner of the room while the boys left the room altogether.

"Krystal is there anything on my teeth?" Amber said as she gave her a big toothy smile.

"No, you don't even wear lipstick." Krystal turned away only to be pulled again to face her group mate.

"How about my face? Nothing on it too?" Amber asked hastily as she held Krystal steady.

"No, what's-"

"Then what's wrong with my outfit?" Amber questioned loudly pulling on the black jacket she had on.

"Nothing? It's the same boy-like thing you wear, Amber. Go check yourself in the bathroom if you have to. Don't make us look weird." Krystal said almost in a whisper and walked towards the makeup artist.

"Right... Bathroom" Amber said avoiding looking like a mad man on the loose as she looked for the bathroom.

 

 

 

"Suho, I'll be right back, okay?" Kris whispered separating himself from the group and walked towards some of the workers.

Kris held his pee for the longest time and was glad to see the male's bathroom when one of the staff pointed at it. He walked double-time trying not to look like a little boy who had to run and do number two. But before he could push the door, somebody going the same direction , bumped right into him.

"I'm truly sorry." Kris bowed right away thinking it was one of the managers but he was shocked when he saw a familiar pair of shoes in front of his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't- " The person started apologizing but stopped mid sentence when she finally saw who she bumped into. With wide eyes, she grew silent and just stood there, still in shock.

"Ah, p-please go ahead." Kris directed his arm to the male's bathroom as he bowed, showing some respect and not to mention, privacy.

"N-ne." The person ran inside a door, while Kris quickly looked away afraid of even knowing the door she chose. Finally, he let out the breath he was holding and walked a different direction.

Kris gave all his effort in finding a different bathroom to avoid making any more physical or even eye contact with who he just bumped into. He held it in for 5 minutes until he got to use one of the bathrooms used by the staff in the other side of the building.

 

"Yah! Kris! Wu Yi Fan! Where have you been?!" Managers were running back and forth when Suho half shouted near the changing rooms.

"I had to pee?" Kris shrugged saying the truth calmly with people shouting orders around him.

"Whatever, come here quick!" Suho turned as he lead the tall guy to the right entrance of the main stage.

 

Kris wasn't fascinated when he saw what Suho referred to. It was just a bunch girls dancing to their song. Instead of watching the performers, he tried to take a peek at audience. They were actually happy to hear them sing and at some point their squeals grew loud. Kris looked at the performers to see what was the amazing thing that made them squeal.

Really, they're just girls dancing. Kris thought, looking elsewhere to find something amusing in the crowd. It was a long time until Kris saw the fans started shouting for a part that sounded unique.

That rap is so cool. That voice. Now alert, Kris' head whipped back to the stage trying to see who was rapping before the part ended. Even with the height advantage, it was hard for Kris tried to see who was rapping on stage with five other people blocking the better angle Kris needed. Slowly, the one performing in the middle moved closer to the right.

Those clothes. The person beside the people talking to Suho and the other guys, that's the person who bumped into me! Kris realized, eyes glued on her once again.

She's that good? Kris took a glance back at the audience who were waving their light sticks to the beat, shouting and actually fangirling over her.

 Honestly, Kris was amazed himself. For her to rap? This is no joke. She's even speaking in english without any accent.

But people with accent lose the accent with singing.

But that's rapping. Not singing. The argument grew in his head.

People are going crazy over it though. That was the only part when the entire audience was actually shouting.

"Kris."

" Earth to Wu Yi Fan." The boys were growing impatient now that the performane was over and Kris was still staring at the stage

"Kriiiis"

"KRIS!"

"What!" Kris' eyebrows were still furrowed when he shouted in surprise looking like his face got stuck that way.

"Ohmaygad. Your face." The member started laughing at the facial expression he had on for the entire time he stared.

"Your face! Ahahaha! Fix it before we run out of air. It's HILARIOUS!" Jongdae said despite the laughter that came from him. Quickly, Kris relaxed, his facial expression going back to its cold state.

"Come on, hyung. Stop staring already, we have to get going." Suho said loudly, making sure Kris would understand.

"Yeah hyung. You'd look like a total ert if you kept staring at their legs like that." Jongdae joked earning a 'light' hit on his arm by Suho

"What? I wasn't the one who was drooling over them." Jongdae said while he caught Kris checking the side of his mouth.

"Aigoo, hyung. I guess you're not totally gay after all." The troll commented casually and ran towards the parking lot.

"KIM JONG DAAAAEEE!"