I'm sorry...but I have to do this.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

i wasn't planning to update today since its mid autumn festival and i was playing at my friend's house until now!

which means i didn't do any homework LOL but i'll do it tmr since i have chinese which = practically i can do my hw then chinese LOL

sigh, school's still crap and stuff, but it's hopefully getting better

i'm not like those readers who ONLY update if they get a certain number of subscribers,

because i know my readers are the most awesome readers ever:D

and well the reason for this update is the OVER 900 VIEWS I GOT ON THIS FIC ALREADY

AND THE NUMEROUS COMMENTS MADE ME SMILE LIKE AN IDIOT;D

I LOVE U READERS SO HERE'S AN UPDATE:D



 

 

Jooyeon POV

Noticing Soyeon going out of the room and Seungho’s frustrated face, I said, “I’ll go find Soyeon okay?”

Seungho looked up and smiled. “Thanks.” He said.

I told G.O I’ll be right back and went off to find Soyeon.

As predicted, she was sitting on the bench in ‘our’ spot outside.

“Soyeon ah, are you okay?” I asked softly.

“I’m alright, I guess.” She replied.

“Don’t think too much...Let’s go back to class.” I said and she stood up.

“He’ll never like me back right?” Soyeon said suddenly as we walked towards our class.

“Soyeon ah…” I started but she stopped me.

“Don’t. You’re going to tell me his feelings would change right? But, no. After that incident, he isn’t the same Seungho we know before…because he has already given everything up for her.” Soyeon said.

I looked at her worriedly, but she just smiled and continued, “I’ll be alright.” And we went into our class.

Lee Joon POV

Why am I in this class?

All my other buddies are in the other class…

It seems like there mostly ty girls in this class, dorks…and that class nerd.

Her hair always covers her face and with that oversized glasses of hers, I never saw her face before.

So what?

She’s probably not pretty anyway…

I mean why would someone be so dedicated towards studying anyways?

It’s a waste of life.

Those ty girls have been coming up to my table…

It seems like there is this ‘leader’ of their group, Hyuna and she is determined to make me hers.

Her type is the type of girls I hate most.

y, ty and with no care about anything besides makeup and herself.

My ideal type is a cute, mature girl who can take care of me.

Jiyeon POV

I peeked out of my long fringe which was covering my face.

Those girls were making a ruckus again.

I hate seeing girls going crazy over good looking guys.

I just hope I don’t get bothered by anyone…

I just want to study in peace.

Lee Joon POV

I was trying to find a room to practice my violin but all the rooms were full.

That’s when I saw the class nerd sitting in front of the piano in a room.

Surely she can’t see the music score with her hair in her face, right?

That’s when she took a rubber band out of her pocket and tied her fringe up into what you call “apple hair”.

I was stunned for a moment.

She was so pretty!

Probably the prettiest girl in our year!

Why does she hide that pretty face of hers behind that long hair and glasses?

It’s such a waste.

Hyuna POV

I’m not going to stop until Lee Joon is mine.

Imagine how popular I would be if I am his girlfriend, and who wouldn’t want someone like Lee Joon as their boyfriend?

And I heard that he never fated anyone before because he hasn’t found the right girl yet.

Well…I’ll be that girl for him.

Lee Joon POV

This Hyuna girl is seriously making me go nuts!

Why couldn’t she take the hint and leave me alone?!

And her bunch of friends looks as if they may eat me up if I don’t agree to date Hyuna!

She’s the most stubborn one yet…

Most of the other girls would have given up, or tried to avoid me by now, but she just wouldn’t give up!

I need to have a strong comeback to make her back off.

That’s when I saw the pretty class nerd.

I’m so sorry…But I have to do this.