Chapter 44

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

*Soyeon*

Soyeon knew she couldn’t run away from all her problems and troubles, she has to settle everything once and for all if she wanted the happy ending she always hoped for.

“Seungho!” She shouted into the far distance but Seungho, hearing her, immediately jogged towards her with a puzzled look on his face.

Before he could say anything, Soyeon tiptoed and gave Seungho a peck on his lips.

Shocked, Seungho moved back a little as he touched his lips briefly.

“I love you, Seungho; I always did, even before we met Nana. Jiyeon knew, Joon knew, G.O knew, Jooyeon knew, except you. Except the person who I wanted to know about this fact the most, everyone else knew.” Soyeon finally confessed and looked at Seungho with a uneasy feeling in her heart.

Will Seungho leave her hanging like he always did?

Will Seungho reject her?

These thoughts ran through her mind as Seungho still stood in front of her dumbly, unable to find words to express what he was feeling.

“If you have nothing to say, I’m leaving.” Soyeon finally huffed and was about to turn around and walk away, for real this time, when Seungho held onto her wrist to stop her from leaving.

“I- Soyeon, I…Argh how am I supposed to say this? Okay, I never loved Nana, you know that! But I can’t just leave her as well…I’m sorry, so sorry for neglecting your feelings, but don’t leave please? I hate it when you leave, I- I need you by my side.” Seungho said.

Soyeon smiled.

This was a great improvement from Seungho, who was a person who cannot express their feelings well.

She knew he still needed time, and she was willing to wait, however this time, she will wait by his side.

“Let’s go visit Nana. Together.” Soyeon said and Seungho smiled as he held her hand softly.

Finally, Seungho realized how much he liked Soyeon’s hand in his.

Her petite hand in his big hand felt a little too small, but just right at the same time.

He now regretted, regretted all the time they have lost to be together, but at least they had the present time, and they were together now.

 

The moment Nana saw Soyeon and Seungho walk into her room, she knew something was wrong.

Things were not going the way she wanted it to be.

And desperate times call for desperate measures.

During their visit, Seungho realized he should let the two girls talk so he said he would go home first but before he left, he remembered to give Soyeon a small squeeze in their interlocked hands.

As soon as Seungho left the room, Nana immediately started her plan.

She clutched Soyeon’s hands and forced tears to flow from her eyes.

“Na-na? What’s wrong?” Soyeon said worriedly.

“Soyeon, please, I cannot lose Seungho, I need him, Soyeon ah…” Nana says and looks into Soyeon’s eyes as she begs.

“Nana- I…” Soyeon tried to say, but Nana immediately cut her off by begging again, her words cut with sobs, “Soyeon ah, you know how important Seungho is to me, I can’t live without him I-…”

Seeing her best friend in this state, Soyeon’s heart and mind started to be in a heavy debate, her heart telling her to stay with Seungho, but her mind telling her to let go because there was someone who needed Seungho more.

“Don’t cry anymore, your eyes will get swollen, don’t worry about me and Seungho, we’re – just friends.” Soyeon forced herself to say and gave Nana a smile.

Knowing her plan worked out perfectly, Nana was smirking on the inside, but she quickly plastered a thankful smile on her face and hugged Soyeon tightly.

“I-I’ll get going then?” Soyeon said and got up.

“You promise, Soyeon ah right? Seungho’s still mine…” Nana says in the most innocent voice ever, and Soyeon just nods before leaving the room.

Unable to hold her tears in any longer, Soyeon walks out of the hospital with her head bowed down as she dials a number on her phone.

“G.O…I-…I’m at Nana’s hos-pital…C-an you- come?” She says.



 

ohmygod sorry for the slow update!! D:

i just started school today and already drowning in stress, i don't even know.

my lovely readers, i read every single of your comments and they help in writing so thank you very much!

I'm a little worried because after this fic, i shall be switching to writing boyxboy fics and i don't know if you readers will like them TT_TT

as you can see, i seem to be having a lot of inspiration for boyxboy fics (my numerous oneshots), 

so my next chaptered fic was actually planned to be a boyxgirl fic but i changed it.

sorry TT_TT

but i hope you'll continue supporting this fic till the end :)