Friend or Foe?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

hey readers~
hehe knew u were all curious about the picture jiyeon saw so here it is hehehe :d

anyways, sorry for not posting a teaser with this chp~

will post a teaser in the next chp i promise :)

 

Jiyeon POV

The photo was of Oppa and Lee Joon, smiling happily into the camera, looking just like brothers.

But I thought Lee Joon and Oppa weren’t really even friends?

I cautiously put the phone back down, sat back down onto Lee Joon’s bed and thought this as I dried my hair with the towel.

Lee Joon POV

I slid the bathroom door open quietly and looked at Jiyeon who was sitting silently on my bed.

She didn’t even notice me and looked like she was thinking hard about something.

She looked...so cute sitting cross legged, wearing some of my noona’s clothes, a cute jumper with shorts.

With her slightly still wet hair, she looked really cute and innocent.

I walked over towards her and told her to follow me downstairs as I was hungry.

Jiyeon POV

As I walked behind Lee Joon, I couldn’t help noticing his biceps especially since he was wearing a tank top.

“Let’s wait till the rain stops, then I’ll send you home, okay?” Lee Joon said as he grabbed a bag of crisps from the kitchen.

I just nodded and followed him into the living room where we shared that bag of crisps.

“So, are you okay?” he asked.

“Hmm? You mean from those guys? I’m fine, they didn’t touch me.” I replied.

“I think they’ll come find you again…who sent them?” he asked.

“They said it was Hyuna. But I didn’t do anything to her… so I don’t know why they want to get at me.” I replied.

“Hyuna? She must be getting at you because I rejected her and now I’m ‘dating’ you.” He said.

“Be careful okay? You may not be as lucky as you were today…I’m sorry for not fetching you in time.” He continued apologetically.

“It’s okay…I’m fine.” I said, making a mental note to myself to tell Oppa about Hyuna.

At that moment, the front door opened and Lee Joon’s Noona walked in.

“Joon! Oh Jiyeon! You’re here too?” she said excitedly as she spotted me.

I stood up and bowed.

“Hello, sorry for borrowing your clothes…I’ll return them to you as soon as possible.” I said.

“Oh, it’s okay, do you want to stay for dinner?” she asked eagerly.

“Oh, I shouldn’t bother you, and my Oppa is probably waiting at home for me.” I replied politely.

“Okay then, do come by for dinner sometime soon okay? Joon, the rain has stopped, you can Jiyeon home now.” She said.

Lee Joon nodded, and we walked out of the house.

As soon as I stepped out of the house, a gush of cold wind brushed past me and I shivered.

Seeing this, Lee Joon took off his jacket and put it on for me.

“No! You’re wearing a tank top, you’ll catch a cold.” I protested but he stopped me and said, “I’ll be fine,” and smiled.

I just kept quiet got on the bike and we were off.

We reached my house in 15 minutes and I returned him his jacket.

Them I took out my gloves from my pocket and put them in his hands.

“For your freezing hands.” I said and went into the house.

 

 

[The next day]

Lee Joon POV

I woke up with a humongous migraine and my head was spinning.

I told Jiyeon to go to school herself since I was in no condition to ride my bike, I took the bus.

The minute I walked into the class, I put my head on the desk and fell asleep.

Jiyeon POV

I arrived at school alone, still curious as to why Lee Joon told me to come by myself today.