My two best friends, what do I do?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

hi readers:)


okay i know i haven't been posting teasers for the new fic but i feel lazy maybe i won't tease u guys

and let u see it for urself when its out hehe :)

cos im adding NEW characters from NEW groups i never used before and NEW lovelines hehe :D

anyways here's an update~!


 

[Another hour later]

Soyeon POV

The store had to close now and I’m walking along the streets in the cold wind.

I finally decided to stop at a nearby playground.

I just squatted there and played with the sand with a stick I found.

G.O POV

I was walking home from the convenience store when I saw a girl at the playground playing with the sand.

Who in their right mind would be out playing at this time and in this weather?

She looked so familiar though…Soyeon?!

“Soyeon ah?” I called out to the girl as I walked closer towards her.

The girl looked up and it was Soyeon.

She had tears in her eyes and the moment she saw me, she got up and hugged me tightly.

“G.O ah…” she said and started sobbing in my arms.

I didn’t know what had happened, but I knew that right now she needed someone by her side.

“Soyeon ah. Let’s go to my place and we’ll talk about what happened okay?” I said.

She nodded slowly and we walked towards my house.

I lived alone in a small apartment near Soyeon, Jooyeon and Seungho’s houses so it was very convenient for us to meet up.

I made Soyeon sit down on the sofa while I got a cup of hot tea for her.

Then I saw down next to her and listened quietly as she told me what happened.

“I really thought…that…maybe…for once, things seemed to looked good…but…I keep trying to tell myself that maybe something happened to him and maybe he is hurt or something, but all I can think about right now is that he forgot…or…he’s with her.” Soyeon said and started to cry again.

I hugged her lightly as I whispered soothing words to calm her down.

Seungho POV

 I was waiting outside the operations room when I fell asleep.

When I woke up, the doctor told me that Nana was going to be fine and told me to go home and rest and come back to see Nana the next day.

I looked at my watch.

It was 10pm already…Wait…10pm?!

I totally forgot about my date with Soyeon!

I took out my phone and saw a few messages from Jiyeon asking where I was.

Then, there were about 20 missed calls from Soyeon.

I walked out of the hospital and dialed her number.

“Please answer my call…” I silently prayed.

Then, the call got through and I hurriedly said, “Soyeon ah…I’m so sorry…”

But hearing no response, I said, “Soyeon?”

“It’s me G.O.”

G.O?

Why did G.O have Soyeon’s phone?

“G.O? Is Soyeon with you?” I asked.

“Yes, but don’t come over. I think we need to talk. Let’s meet at the playground near my house.” He said and hung up.

Talk?

G.O POV

I looked at Soyeon who was asleep, her head resting on my lap.

I carefully lifted her head up and laid it on a cushion on the sofa.

“Urgh…G.O?” Soyeon said softly, half awake.

“I’ll go out for a walk, I’ll be back soon.” I said.

“Okay…I know you won’t abandon me…like he did.” Soyeon said softly and went back to sleep.

I grabbed my jacket and left the house.

Seungho POV

I was sitting on the swings when G.O walked over with a solemn expression.

“Is Soyeon okay?” I asked.

He saw down on the swing next to me and replied, “She’s fine, after a long crying session, she has finally gone to sleep.”

He continued, “Seungho, I don’t want to fight with you or anything, but how can you do this to Soyeon? Do you know how much strength she had to gather to give you one more chance and how you just ruined everything?”