Chapter 42

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

*Present Day*

Lee Joon POV

“You’re being weird…” Jiyeon whispers softly and her cheeks are of a faint blush now.

“Hmmm, how?” I say, not letting go of her.

“Stop it. Don’t you already have someone you love?” I hear her say, her voice slightly trembling.

So that’s the reason why she wants to leave…she thinks her love is a one sided love…

“I had a talk with Seungho…and I think … I have fallen in love with you, Jiyeon ah.” I say.

I see her eyes widen and form a wide smile.

“You’re THAT happy, huh?” I say to and she covers her face with both of her hands.

“Come on, you’re not going to be all shy on me now are you? I mean it’s not like we haven’t been in a relationship for the past month…” I say.

“It was a fake one!” She retorts but blushes as soon as she sees me face.

“Then we can start a real one from now…hmm?” I say and interlock my fingers with hers.

“Is that how you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?” Jiyeon says and pouts, but I can tell she’s probably smiling inside.

I lean forward and place a kiss on her cheek.

“Is is clear enough now?” I say.

She hits me playfully but nods and kisses me back on the cheek.

*Seungho and Soyeon*

Narrator’s POV

“Soyeon! Aren’t you going to listen to me?” Seungho says as he tries to catch up with Soyeon who is trying to walk away from him.

“Leave me alone Seungho.” Soyeon says, not even bothering to turn around and face him.

“Go to Nana, just go and leave me alone!” She finally stops, turns around and shouts in his face.

“Soyeon, I’m sorry okay? I’m sorry for neglecting you all this while, I know why you’re angry, and it’s because I’ve been ignoring you right? Come on, forgive me?” Seungho says, but  Soyeon just shakes her head slowly.

“You don’t get it Seungho, you’ll never get it will you? Do you know how much the ‘accident’ affected you? You moved away from your friends, and you built up a relationship with Nana based on guilt. You became overprotective over Jiyeon but you still don’t know anything about her! It was an accident Seungho, an accident, but you let it change you, and you still don’t get why I’m being like this right? It’s because I freaking like you, and always have but you’re just so insensitive like that.” Soyeon blinks away tears and walks off.

Seungho wanted to reach out and grab her hand to stop her from leaving, but he can sense that whatever he says will not make things any better so he just watches her back as she walks away quickly with her luggage.

The accident.



 

AFF keeps having problems and argh its ruining my posting.

okay sorry for the late update readers, this is a filler chap so the next chap will be longer :)

i'm sorry but i keep getting ideas for woogyu oneshots these days so that's what i've been working on...