That wretched incident.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

hey readers!

i know i have been MIA for my other fics, but currently im writing like a crazy person for this fic...so for the other fics i promise ill update them too, just not as often as this one:D

hope u like this chappp~ <3

comments are loved :D

hope u like the pic! all edits are made by me :D


 

G.O POV

The hospital was on the way to my house, so I gave Seungho a lift on my motorbike.

“Ya. This is the last time okay?” I said.

“Jooyeon was getting suspicious already!” I continued.

“Okay, okay! Thanks, buddy.” He said and was about to go in already when I stopped him.

“Seungho. Are you going to start doing this again?” I asked.

“G.O. I owe her.” He said and left.

Sigh…He always leaves me speechless.

Jooyeon POV

Seungho said he was going to G.O’s house and left with G.O hurriedly after school.

Soyeon and I both sensed he was lying, and we were right.

G.O dropped Seungho off at the hospital and was about to turn around and leave but I called him by his real name.

“Jung Byunghee.” I said and I saw him flinch and turn around slowly, and upon seeing Soyeon and I, he was shocked at first, but quickly forced a smile onto his face.

“Jooyeon ah, why are you here?” he said sweetly and reached out to hold my hand but I swiped his hand away.

“Don’t. How can you lie to us?” I said.

“What are you talking about?” G.O continued to act dumb but I glared at him and he finally said, “Sorry! But Seungho wanted this to be kept a secret…”

Soyeon broke her silence and said, “He…He’s going to start again right?”

“I…” G.O was about to say but I stopped him and said to Soyeon, “Soyeon ah, let’s go.”

But Soyeon wouldn’t budge.

“I…I want to see for myself.” She said and continued when I tried to stop her, “G.O, take Jooyeon home okay?”

At her words, G.O pulled me towards his motorbike.

“G.O ah, how can we leave her here like this?” I looked at G.O with disbelief on my face.

“She needs to see it for herself.” Was all he had to say.

Seungho POV

I opened the door to the only VIP hospital ward.

Nana was sitting on the bed, watching TV.

As I walked towards the bed, I noticed the new photo that was propped on the bedside table with her favorite pair of glasses on it.

It was a photo of me and her…one that we took before the incident.

“Seungho oppa!” she said eagerly as she saw me.

I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.

“How are you feeling today?” I asked.

“I’m fine! But I hate it that daddy keeps telling the doctors and nurses to check on me like every hour! He’s driving me crazy!” she complained.

Nana was the only child in a rich family and therefore was spoilt from young, but she never acts like a spoiled child.

Nana looked behind my back and said, “Soyeon?”

“She...” I started but she finished the sentence for me, “She doesn’t know you’re here right?” I nodded slowly, not knowing what to say.

Nana POV

Ever since the incident, I only saw Soyeon once and I really missed her.

Everyone knows Soyeon liked Seungho since a long time ago…but I also like him.

After the incident, we got closer and he took care of me all the time.

Jooyeon also stopped seeing me now…

Best friends may be important…but love it too, and to get it, I must be selfish, and if I have to give up some things for it, I would.

Soyeon POV

Seungho promised me.

He promised that he will stop visiting Nana because it bothered me.

How can I be so stupid to believe him?

He used to be the person I could trust the most, but now, it’s as if I don’t even know him anymore.

That dreadful incident…