I'll take care of her for you for now...

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

hey readers :D

for those who wished me gd luck for my eng presentation, it went fine! :)

OH READERS

well i dont want to make u guys excited, but remember me saying i would stop please leave my heart alone?

well i have a new fic in mind.

WAIT, i wont post it anytime soon (meaning no way in this month)

but sometime soon im gonna start posting pic teasers to arouse ur curiousties hehe and i've started making them already..

so <3

 


 

Seungho POV

“Why didn’t you tell me that you fainted yesterday?” I said.

“I just fainted. It’s no big deal.” She replied and shrugged.

“It is a big deal, why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve taken you home.” I said.

“Would you, Seungho, would you have? Everyone tried contacting you yesterday, but you were at the hospital. All you think about now is her, so just stop acting as if you even still care about my feelings!” Soyeon said, her voice close to shouting and I could see her eyes b with tears.

I never saw her so frustrated or mad before.

She was about to walk away when I grabbed hold of her hand.

“Soyeon ah.” I said softly.

Slowly, she released her hand from mine.

“Just…just leave me alone Seungho, okay? I just think it’s better if…we stayed away from each other for now.” She said and walked away.

G.O POV

During lunch, Seungho was nowhere to be seen.

Jooyeon told me not to care about him while Soyeon just kept silent as she ate her food.

As Jooyeon and Soyeon chatted in the classroom after lunch, I went to look for Seungho.

Where could he be?

I searched everywhere and finally ladned up in the corridor of the individual music rooms.

I finally found Seungho in one of the rooms, roughly hitting the keys as he played a piece of music, and it was obvious that he was not in a good mood.

“Whoa, whoa. Hey, the piano keys are going to be ruined.” I quickly said and stopped him as I went into the room.

He looked up at me, frowned, closed the lid over the piano and burrowed his face in his hands.

“What’s wrong?” I said as I stood next to him.

“Today…is the worst day of my life.” Seungho said and raised his head.

His black eye circles were really deep and his hair was in a mess.

How could Seungho who cared so much about his image look like this?

“In the morning, it was Jiyeon, just now it was Soyeon…What’s next?” he said.

I looked at him quizzically and he told me everything that had happened today.

“Jiyeon actually for that angry at you?” I said, because Jiyeon normally knew how to control her temper really well.

“Yeah, she did.” Seungho replied.

“Maybe it’s my entire fault…”Seungho continued.

“It’s not!” I immediately said and continued, “Sometimes when you try to make one person happy, you indirectly make someone else unhappy without knowing it, it’s not your fault.”

“You mean Nana?” Seungho said.

“Seungho ah, it’s not that I think what you’re doing is wrong, it’s just…I think you should quickly sort out your feelings or else you’ll regret it if you end up losing someone who mean a lot to you, you get what I mean?” I said.

“I…I think so. But in the meantime, can you help me take care of Soyeon? Just as she said, we both need some time to sort out some things…” he said and I nodded.

Jiyeon POV

Dad and mum were finally back from their business trip, but they still looked as busy as ever.

Dad was on the phone while eating and mum was flipping through some documents, both of them not paying any attention to either Oppa or I.

Oppa and I were not on speaking terms right now so it was really awkward around the dinner table.

Our family hardly ever eats together, and anytime we get to, we seldom engage in any in depth conversation.

I was used to it anyway…being independent from young.