Couple Street Date.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

HEY READERS!

i have news~

i have finished writing the foreword for the new fic...are any of u guys excited?

though i still haven't decided when to post it hehe i bet a lot of u would be surprised, cos its a little different from my other fics:)

anyways, i'm so pressured, kpop fool and please leave my heart alone are giving me a hard time :s

i'm trying to end a fic nowwww

anyways this fic is progressing well, so here's an update!



 

Jiyeon POV

“What? I’ve got some money to spend anyways…let’s go~” Lee Joon said and got up.

This guy must be so bored he has gone crazy already…

30 minutes later, we had reached a very famous street which sells mostly couple goods and everywhere you looked there were couples.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked Lee Joon once again.

“Hmm…for our ‘1 month anniversary’? Well, it’s something I’ve been curious about too, no harm experiment ting.” He said and went into a shop which was selling couple outfits.

What? Experiment?

So I’m just a tool for him to experiment on? What…

“Oh…you two look perfect together! How may I help you?” the shop owner said to Lee Joon.

From the way she was looking at him, I could tell she was mesmerized by his looks already.

“Hmm…I don’t want those mushy couple outfits, just a normal average one…” Lee Joon said.

I knew I would have no say in choosing anything, so I just sat down on a seat and waited.

“Sigh, you look like a mess…what kind of outfit are you wearing? Don’t you have any accessories or anything? You look so normal…” Lee Joon complained.

I looked down at myself.

I did look kind of sloppy today since I did not know we were going to come out, I didn’t dress up.

I was just wearing a simple jean shorts with a crop top…and normally I don’t wear accessories…so what?!

I looked at Lee Joon who paid for the outfits and pulled me out of the shop.

“Ya. Where are we going now?” I asked.

Lee Joon just ignored me and after 5 minutes, he brought me into a shop.

“Ya. What kind of shop is this?” I asked.

It looked like a makeup dressing room.

“Hyung! Long time no see. I need you to give my girl a makeover…here is the top, can you settle the rest?” Lee Joon said to this random guy who looked like a stylist.

Girl? Who’s his girl? I gave Lee Joon a scowl and looked at the stylist.

“No problem. Miss, come with me.” The stylist said and gestured me to follow him.

He picked out a white wool hat for me which matched my scarf which was still under Lee Joon’s possession…when is that Lee Joon going to return me my scarf?

Even though it looks good on him and I have other scarves…

Then, the stylist gave me the top and a pair of black tights and told me to go change.

The top was really cute and really matched with the tights...

After I was done changing, did my makeup.

After around 30 minutes, he was done and I gasped.

I looked so much better than before.

My hair was curled cutely, and I had light makeup put on since I didn’t like too much makeup on my face.

“Miss. You have a natural beautiful face and perfect figure, but you must dress yourself up, understand? And you don’t need that much makeup to make your face perfect.” He said and told me some makeup tips.

He led me outside to where Lee Joon was waiting and said, “Tada~ Are you satisfied Lee Joon?”

Lee Joon POV

My eyes went wide when I saw Jiyeon.

She looked adorable.

Nothing changed much with her face since she is naturally beautiful, but because of how the stylist styled her, she looked perfect now.

I quickly paid the fee and led Jiyeon out of the shop.

“See? If you just dressed yourself properly, you would look better…” I said.

Then, I saw her rubbing her palms together frantically and asked, “Are your hands cold?”