Waiting...that's all I ever do.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

READERS mi an haeeeeeeeeeeeee for not updating earlier.

been so busy moving over to the hotel here and stuff etc i miss my home D:

sigh, anyways i was going to start on my new fic soon,

but argh because of the flood, i have too much on my mind, i decide i will leave that new fic till another time okay?

in the meantime, here's another chap~

ill update the other stories soon as well :D


 

[Monday]

Seungho POV

Since I had my part time work on Sunday, I did not talk to Jiyeon until this morning.

Jiyeon came down the stairs humming a song, obviously in a good mood.

“Jiyeon ah, you seem to be in a good mood since Saturday, you were practically smiling in your sleep, did something good happen that day?” I asked.

“Hmm? No…I just had fun with my friend…” she replied.

“Won’t you introduce your friend to Oppa?” I said.

“Hmm…Let me think about it~” she said cheekily.

“Anyways Oppa, do you know Hyuna?” she said suddenly.

“Hyuna? That flirty girl? You shouldn’t be close with her you know?” I said.

“I know Oppa, but she seems to have a grudge with me, she even asked some of her followers to follow me the other day, but I took them out.” Jiyeon said.

“What? Are you okay?” I said worriedly.

‘I’m fine, I told you I took them out, but, could you do something about it Oppa?” she said.

“Of course, don’t worry Jiyeon ah, I won’t let her go near you, if she tries anything again, tell me immediately okay?” I said and Jiyeon nodded.

“Now…about that friend of yours…” I started.

“Hmm, Oppa, I have to go~” Jiyeon quickly said and ran out of the door.

I put down the plate in my hand and rushed to the door, but I was too late again.

Who exactly was Jiyeon’s new friend?

I know I may sound possessive, but it’s not like that…

It’s just that besides me and my group of friends, Jiyeon didn’t ever have any friends before…I’m happy seeing her happy, but I’m worried as well…

Jiyeon POV

We reached school and I got off the bike.

“Thank you!” I said brightly when Lee Joon took off my helmet for me.

He peered at me with a puzzled face and I smiled and said, “What’s wrong?”

“You.” He said and pointed at me.

“Why are you in such a good mood? You have been smiling ever since I saw you this morning.” He said, shrugged, held my hand naturally and we walked towards the 2nd year building.

Was I really smiling more?

Even Oppa said that…

Is it because of Lee Joon/

I looked up slowly at him and shook my head.

Why was I acting like this?

I must be going crazy…

Soyoen POV

I was writing my notes diligently when someone tossed a note onto my table.

I turned to my right, and saw Seungho who gestured me to read it.

I opened it and it said, “Let’s meet at XX café at 7pm today okay?”

I wrote, “See you then,” and tossed the note back at him.

Seungho POV

Yes!

Soyeon agreed...

I decided to go home straight after straight after school to get ready.

At around 6:30pm, I was ready to go out when I got a call from the hospital.

“Seungho sshi? Are you Nana’s guardian? We cannot contact her parents…” someone said.

“Yes, what’s wrong?” I said worriedly.

“Nana is in a very serious condition right now and needs to undergo operation…can you come here right now?” the person said.

I immediately said yes and rushed towards the hospital on my bike.

Soyeon POV

I reached the café at 6:40 pm and Seungho wasn’t here yet.

I ordered a cup of iced coffee and sat there to wait for him.

[1 hour later]

Soyeon POV

It was already 7:40pm and Seungho wasn’t here yet.

Where is he?

I tried calling him on his phone, but he wouldn’t pick up.

Should I keep on waiting?