How do you know my sister?

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Jiyeon POV

What the hell was Lee Joon doing?!

“Ya! What are you doing here?!” Oppa said.

“That’s none of your business.” Lee Joon replied.

“How is it none of my business?! How do you know my little sister?!” Oppa said angrily and pulled me into his arms with his unhurt hand protectively.

“We’re friends.” Lee Joon replied.

“Friends?! Why would Jiyeon be friends with you?! Jiyeon explain this!” Oppa said and everyone looked at me.

I held my head. What a headache. What am I supposed to do?!

Lee Joon….this…person….seriously…

I decided to tell Oppa everything and spilled the beans on the spot.

“So you lied to me?” Soyeon unni said.

“Sorry unni…” I said apologetically.

“so you’ll have no relation to my little sister after this month is over right?” Oppa said and Lee Joon nodded.

“Fine. But if you dare do anything to my little sister you’re dead meat!” Oppa warned.

Narrator POV

Soyeon and Seungho went back into the ward and Jiyeon and Lee Joon went back to the ward on the 5th floor.

Jiyeon and Lee Joon had gotten closer because of the time spent together, but after this confession, it was as if they were strangers again and there was an awkward silence between them as they walked back into the ward.

Lee Joon POV

I finally broke the silence as I saw back down on the hospital bed.

“So…your Oppa is the number 1 gangster of the 3rd year.” I said.

“Yeah.” Jiyeon replied softly.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? I was scared about how you 2 would react…” she replied.

“I’ll go get more water…” she said and left the room.

“Brrr….” The sound of my phone vibrating was heard.

I unlocked it and opened up the message.

“Don’t think you can get closer to “Her” through Jiyeon! And if you make my sister fall in love with you and hurt her you’re dead. Remember what happened in the past? I’ll let you off the promise for now, but after a month, everything goes back to normal, understand?” it was a message from Seungho.

How could I forget the past? And why would he say that I’m using Jiyeon to get closer to “her”?

Is Jiyeon falling in love with me?

I exited the message and my home screen appeared with the photo of Jiyeon and me.

“Jiyeon ah… don’t fall in love with me… you’ll only get hurt…I’m not worth it.” I mumbled softly.

[The next day]

Lee Joon POV

Jiyeon told me she would come get me in her car so I was waiting outside my house when she reached.

I got in and saw Seungho who was looking out the window, ignoring both of us.

“What’s wrong with him?” I whispered.

“Ignore him.” Jiyeon casually replied.

After a short while, we reached school and Seungho left first, but he gave me a ‘my eyes are on you’ look before setting off.

Students were all pointing and whispering at us as Jiyeon helped me carry my stuff out of the car.

"Oh my god. Seungho, Lee Joon and Jiyeon coming to school together?!"

"So, Seungho agrees to Lee Joon and Jiyeon dating?!"

I saw Jiyeon sigh and beckoned me to walk quickly.

[Lunch]

"You know you're going to fail if you keep sleeping in class?" Jiyeon complained during lunch.

I was just playing with my phone and she was finishing up her notes as we shared a pack of sandwiches.

"The classes are so boring! Anyway you'll help me right?" I said.

"Hopeless. Whatever." she replied.

I smiled.

Even though Jiyeon always gets annoyed at me,  I know in the end she can't bear to just leave me alone anyways. 



 

 

*bows*

readers i know i at updating recently.

sighs/ forgive me///

anyways since its new years eve i have decided i HAD to update today if not ill kill myself out of guilt /sobs/

so readers,..

i know i have a lot of fics on my hand.

but i have ideas for a new fic..

so a question:

would u readers still read the new fic if it was infinite based and not mblaq based? :s

and here's a poll please vote :)

 

 

AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE AND EARLY NEW YEARS EVERYONEEE

CONTINUE SPAZZING OVER KPOP TEEHEE ;P