Chapter 43

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Seungho, Lee Joon and G.O used to be a gang and they were famous for being one of the best fighters amongst the others and Nana, Soyeon and Jooyeon were also part of it.

Soyeon and Seungho were friends much earlier then when the gang formed, and they only met Nana much later on, but Seungho and Nana seem to click immediately and Soyeon felt awfully left out.

She couldn’t understand why Seungho was ignoring her for another girl, someone they had just met, but Soyeon being the kind hearted person she was, ignored that fact and became good friends with Nana as well.

But being in a gang always had its risks. Other people were jealous of Seungho for his skills and also having pretty girls next to him so they obviously had to do something about it.

One day, Nana didn’t return to class when the bell rang and she wasn’t answering any of Seungho’s calls and that’s when he knew something was wrong. Before he could do anything, he got a call saying that he better show up if not Nana was going to suffer.

He arrived at the destination with G.O, Lee Joon, Soyeon and Jooyeon in tow to find Nana badly beaten and he wanted to sock the leader in the face, but they had Nana, and one wrong move could cause them to do something to her.

They obviously wanted a fight.

Seungho quickly told Lee Joon and G.O to take on the other guys while he aimed for the leader, and with his swift moves, the leader was on the ground in no time and Seungho turned around to walk away but little did he know the guy got up from the ground and held a baseball bat in his hand aiming for Seungho’s head.

A scream was heard from Soyeon and Seungho quickly turned around to see Nana on the ground, a pool of blood under her head.

The leader seemed to be shocked too as he quickly ran away, his followers following quickly after him.

That blow to Nana’s head caused her to be paralyzed from waist down and she was forced to be bedridden as her father didn’t want anything else to happen to his precious daughter.

Seungho felt so much guilt that he wished he was in the position Nana was in, but knowing he couldn’t change things, he vowed to stay by her side.

It didn’t matter if it was out of guilt or pity; Seungho believed he had to stay by her side to take care of her and Nana who had feelings for Seungho was happy that things were like this.

Things started to go wrong from there.

Soyeon couldn’t take it; she couldn’t understand why he had to stay by her side, why he had to blame himself for everything, why he started neglecting her.

Seungho found out about Lee Joon liking Jooyeon and he broke of all ties with Lee Joon while G.O and Jooyeon, being a couple all along also slowly drifted away from the group.

On the outside, they still hung out together, and everything seemed normal, but Soyeon was always silent, Seungho rushing off to see Nana everyday and G.O and Jooyeon in their own little world while Lee Joon hung out with a new group of friends in his year.

Seungho started being overprotective over Jiyeon and this caused a strain in their relationship as Jiyeon hated how Seungho related the accident to everything else.

Caring was one thing, but being overly protective was another thing. Jiyeon hated being weighed down, especially by her own brother who was supposed to trust and understand her.

Jiyeon hated seeing her brother like this. Powerless and living his life based on guilt, but he wouldn’t listen to her, not even now, he still couldn’t understand why everything has become like this, he couldn’t understand that he was giving himself into guilt and falling into a world where all that is important to him is the responsibility and guilt he has towards Nana.



 

Here's a longer update readers :)

Sorry for keeping all of you waiting. 

And i see a comment requesting G.O and Jooyeon's story so that will be coming soon as well :)

Be prepared for some drama :)

Oh and readers, please support my other oneshot/fics as well :)