I'm all alone...and I only have myself to blame.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

G.O POV

Soyeon sent me home and helped me apply medicine to my injury.

"G.O, I'm so so so sorry..." she kept repeating.

"It's not your fault...I said things to anger him as well." I replied.

"Shouldn't you go check on him? I'm scared he might do something silly..." I continued.

"Silly? Like what?" Soyeon replied.

"Remember what he did after the incident?" I said.

Soyeon POV

Of course I remembered.

He blamed himself for getting her injured and went to pick a fight with them alone and nearly got himself killed if not for Lee Joon who had saved him at that time.

“He wouldn’t…” I started.

“You never know, he does stupid things when he is not in a good mood.” G.O said.

“I’ll go find him.” I said and G.O sent me off.

G.O POV

I said bye to Soyeon and spotted a familiar figure across the street.

“Jooyeon?” I said and walked towards her.

She glanced towards the direction where Soyeon left.

“You were with Soyeon?” she said.

“Yeah…something happened…” I said.

“You’re hurt…” she said and touched my cheek lightly.

“What happened?” she continued.

“Ah, it’s nothing, don’t worry.” I said.

“Soyeon probably knows what happened right?” she said and looked away from me.

I knew something was wrong.

“Jooyeon ah, what’s wrong?” I said.

“I hate it. I hate how Soyeon knows everything about your life, but I’m your girlfriend and I know nothing!” she said with tears in her eyes.

“Jooyeon ah, it’s just Soyeon needs me now…” I said.

“But I need you too.” She said softly.

Seeing her cry just broke my heart.

I know I’ve been neglecting her these days, why didn’t I think about her feelings?

I immediately pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly, letting her sob into my chest.

“I’m so sorry Jooyeon ah…”I said as I patted her hair lightly.

“Come on. Don’t cry anymore, let’s go on a date.” I said and lifted her head up from my chest.

“Date?” she asked softly.

Seeing her cute reddened face after crying, I gave her a peck on the lips.

“Let’s go.” I said and we left.

Seungho POV

I was all alone as usual…

The only things to pay me company were the numerous empty bottles of soju scattered on the ground in front of me.

I deserve this don’t I?

For being such a jerk…

“Ya! You just knocked into me!” I heard a guy who was with his bunch of friends say.

“What do you want?” I said, slurring my words.

Everything was blurry…what was going on?

“Ya! Beat him up!” I heard him say again and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground and getting hit by a bunch of people/

Me?

The gangster king of the 3rd year was getting bashed up…

I tried to fight back, but my limbs didn’t seem to be working and soon, I out.

Soyeon POV

I was outside Seungho and Jiyeon’s house, but both of them weren’t answering their phones and it seems like they weren’t at home.

I was about to leave when I received a call.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello? Is this Soyeon sshi? Someone found Seungho sshi drunk and badly beaten up in the streets of MyungDong. He has been sent here to XX hospital, can you please come now?” the person on the line said.

I immediately hailed a taxi and left.

Seungho…please be alright… I prayed softly.

As soon as I reached the hospital, I gave them Seungho’s name and they told me he was currently in the operating room.

What happened?

Why did he need surgery?

I had to wait outside the operating room and as I waited, I called Jiyeon.



 

A/N:

readers, i'm a crappy author right?

i promised for more updates but i didn't keep to that promise,

please forgive me readers!! sobs sobs

i'm still busy in school my holidays haven't reached yet,

and since the festive season is coming up i'm also busy with my personal life too :(

AND my birthday is this month too = absolute CHAOS :s

i promise i'm not abandoning any stories, just that you guys may have to wait for quite some time for each update :(