A change of hairstyle, I'm letting the past go.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

READERS!

im posting this chap cos i want to tell u all something~!

MAYBE MAYBE my power and water may be cut = WIFI cut off, which will lead me to not be able to update my fics.

because of the flood situation here, i can't even go to school for more than a week now D:

i'm praying my WIFI will be okay, but if u see my inactive all of a sudden, that means i can't access to power.

*praying that everything will be okay* 

on this note, enjoy the chapter :)



 

Lee Joon POV

Looking at Jiyeon’s glum face, an idea came up into my mind.

I walked in, grabbed a jacket, my things, and Jiyeon’s hand.

“Ya! What are you doing?” she said.

“Just follow me.” I replied.

After a 30 minute ride, we reached Lotte World.

“Why are we here?” Jiyeon asked, alarmed.

“To have fun?” I said and led her towards the amusement park.

Jiyeon POV

I was shocked when we reached Lotte World, but heaved a sigh of relief at the same time, because luckily Oppa and the rest were at the other amusement park so I didn’t need to worry about meeting them.

But I was stillclueless as to why we were here and all Lee Joon could say was, “To have fun?” before he led me into the place.

Was this like a date or something?

[At the other amusement park]

Seungho POV

Argh.

I was still half wake as G.O dragged me to the entrance of the amusement parl.

“Ya! Why are we here? I’m tired, let’s go home.” I complained.

“No, it’ll be fun.” He said.

“Ya, isn’t this like a date between you and Jooyeon? So why am I here?” I continued to protest.

G.O just ignored me and continued to pull me.

Then, I caught a glimpse of Jooyeon waving to us and there was someone next to her…Soyeon?!

“Ya! What is Soyeon doing here?” I said in disbelief.

I looked at me smiling best friend and realized I have just been tricked.

Soyeon POV

I was standing outside the amusement park as Jooyeon and I waited for G.O to come.

I was constantly patting my hair which was now short.

I had decided to have a change and cut off my long locks…all this while, I have had to have annoying long hair because of what one person said, and now I finally realized how dumb I have been.

Then, I saw Jooyeon waving to someone and I turned to look when I saw Seungho next to G.O.

Why was he here?

Jooyeon said nothing about Seungho coming along too…

I nudged Jooyeon and she just stuck out her tongue at me before running off happily towards G.O.

I bit my bottom lip nervously and followed her.

[Lotte World]

Narrator POV

Jiyeon and Lee Joon went from one ride to another, having as much fun as they could.

Lee Joon POV

“Ah! I haven’t had that much fun in ages!” Jiyeon said as we sat down on a bench with 2 bottles of soda to take a rest.

“Why not?” I asked curiously.

“Well, from young, my parents never took me out to play like normal children did. I stayed at home to study or learn extra activities during my free time and even now, they hardly come home and won’t be home for a long time this time, but I’m already used to it.” she said.

That’s why I found something was weird when I went to Jiyeon’s house.

There were no family photos whatsoever; there wasn’t even one photo frame in the living room of her house.

“But you have an Oppa right? Doesn’t he take care of you?” I asked.

“Of course he does… but he’s getting busier and busier…and we’re actually very different.” She said slowly.

I thought for awhile. Jiyeon’s brother should study in you school too right?

“Right, your Oppa must be studying in our school too right? Who is he?” I asked.

I saw a flicker of fear pass Jiyeon’s eyes and she replied, “Er..Must you know who he is?”

“Why? It’s not like I’ll beat him up or something.” I joked, but Jiyeon just looked even more uneasy.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” I quickly said and she seemed relieved.

Anyway, I’ll probably find out sooner or later anyway…