Best Friends...No More.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

 

readers! sorry for being MIA for a long time i apologize greatly, 

school's been keeping me from updating/writing D:

FORGIVE ME D:

ill still keep trying my best><

i even have to rush my homework assignments sigh ....

well readers, ignore my blabbering, here is chapter 9~!


 

ana POV

I was waiting for Seungho, but it was late already and he still wasn’t here yet.

At that moment, the door clicked open.

“Seungho op…” I started and was shocked when I saw Jooyeon in the hallway.

Jooyeon and I have been best friends even before we knew Soyeon and I know the incident broke us apart, and so I was very happy to see her here.

“Jooyeon ah!” I said happily, but she had a look on her face that made me feel uneasy.

“Why can’t you back off?” she said coldly.

“Wh…at?” I asked, not understanding what she meant.

“Soyeon being like this…Does it make you happy?” she said in a louder voice.

“What’s wrong with Soyeon?” I asked.

“Don’t act dumb. Why must you keep clinging onto Seungho? Can’t you let go of him?” she asked.

“Do you know how much pain Soyeon is in?” she continued.

“I…I can’t.” I replied.

Soyeon may be my best friend as well and she loved Seungho from the start, but I cannot live without him.

Jooyeon seemed shocked by my answer and said, “Fine. Continue to keep Seungho by your side. But don’t expect to see me or Soyeon every again.”

With that, she stormed out of the room.

Was it worth it to lose my best friends for Seungho?

But…I need him.

[Back at school]

Jiyeon POV

Whenever Lee Joon was out of sight, I would quickly put back on my glasses.

I still felt as if I had to hide my face.

I kept my fringe clipped up though, because it really annoyed me.

I had free periods, so I went over to the 3rd building where I could find my oppa and his friends.

I found Oppa and G.O in their class, but where was Jooyeon unni and Soyeon unni?

“Oppa.” I said and walked over towards them.

“Jiyeon ah!” Oppa said happily.

“Your fringe…” he said and pointed to my clipped up fringe.

“Don’t bother about that. Where is Soyeon unni and Jooyeon unni?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Oppa said and looked at G.O who remained silent.

But when Oppa turned away, G.O gave me a look with said, ‘Let’s talk outside’.

I nodded, said goodbye to Oppa and waited outside the class for G.O.

After a few seconds, he came out and we talked as we walked.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“The nurse’s room. Soyeon is there.” He replied.

“What happened?” I asked.

“She fainted just now but Seungho doesn’t know about it…” he said and explained what happened to me.

“That’s why Jooyeon is at the hospital talking to Nana now…she should be back soon…” he continued.

“G.O! Jiyeon!” Someone shouted.

We turned around and it was Jooyeon unni.

“I never want to see Nana ever again!” she said angrily and told us what happened.

“I know Oppa doesn’t like Nana…it’s just because of the incident…” I said.

“I know, but it’s just getting worse, and look at Soyeon now! I really don’t know what to do…” Jooyeon unni said and put her face in her hands.

“It’ll be okay Jooyeon ah, just relax, I’ll be here to help you…” G.O said and wrapped his hands around Jooyeon unni.

I took the hint that they wanted to be alone so I bowed and left.

G.O was really the best boyfriend ever!

Jooyeon unni is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him…

I was thinking about Oppa and Soyeon unni as I walked back to the 2nd year building when I accidentally bumped into something…well…it was someone…

“Ow!” I said, rubbing my forehead.