Midnight.

Accidental Love 우연의 사랑

 

Lee Joon POV

I woke up in a daze and the first thing I saw was Jiyeon waving to me before leaving the room hurriedly.

I was about to ask her where she was going but I was still groggy from my nap and I quickly packed my books.

I was about to walk towards the school gate when I realized I had left some of my books in the private music room Jiyeon and I used and walked towards that direction instead.

The hallway was empty as most of the students were probably near the main gate part of the school as everyone wanted to go home after night study.

I ruffled my hair annoyingly as the music rooms were in the total opposite side of the school and I wanted to go home badly as well, I was so tired.

I was nearing the rooms when I thought I heard a few muffled voices and I thought I was going crazy.

That was when I realized I wasn’t alone.

There were people in the music room that Jiyeon and I shared.

I looked through the piece of transparent glass on the door and saw Jiyeon.

I breathed a sigh of relief, but tensed up again when I saw Soyeon talking to her.

What is Soyeon doing here?

I put my hand on the doorknob, ready to open the door; I just wanted to get my things and leave, but their conversation made me stop whatever I was doing.

What?

They were planning to leave without letting anyone know?

Jiyeon too?

I can’t even imagine how Seungho will react to this…

I can kind of understand Soyeon’s feelings, especially since we used to be close before, she’s probably still hurting because of Seungho, but Jiyeon, why is she doing this?

Maybe I shouldn’t get messed up in this?

But why does part of me tell me that I can’t just leave this alone?

Just then, I hear Jiyeon saying goodbye to Soyeon and I quickly try to hide myself in the shadows as Soyeon comes out of the room and walks away.

I look back into the room and see Jiyeon using her phone and I open the door loudly.

She jumps, turns around and looks at me, surprised, but just for a second before her expression switches back to the expression she has these days, cold and unapproachable.

“What are you doing here?” She says, her voice full of glass.

“Just getting some books I left here, what’s your problem?” I said and proceeded to get the stuff I came for.

She ignored me and was about to leave the room when I said, “So, why are you leaving?”

“You were eavesdropping on us?” She said, trying to control her expression.

I didn’t understand the massive change she had these days, I never saw her smile anymore…

“It wouldn’t kill to smile when you’re talking to someone, or at least not put on a face that looks like you want to kill me or something?” I joked, but Jiyeon just looked away.

“I’m leaving because I want to.” She said.

“Have you thought about how Seungho would feel or how he would cope with you gone? And Soyeon as well?” I said and I see Jiyeon flinch a little, but she still managed to keep her cool.

“How is that any of your business?” She said with a slight smirk on her face.

“Because I’m your temporary boyfriend? I don’t care about random people okay.” I retorted.

“Not anymore you’re not.” She said and left the room.

I looked at the clock on my phone, and as she said, it was midnight, one month was over.

But that doesn’t mean I’m going to just let her go like that.

“Ya! Park Jiyeon!” I shouted as I rushed after her.



 

updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

gosh i with updates TT-TT

im trying my best  ><

and thank you for all the lovely comments *sobs due to too much happiness*